Windows 10: Problem with Current local time.

Discus and support Problem with Current local time. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I have a problem with the UTC. After I select my City (UTC+2h) on date/time settings, the time shows wrong (only UTC), it doesn`t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AlexTosca, Mar 8, 2019.

1. AlexTosca Win User

Problem with Current local time.

Hi everyone, I have a problem with the UTC. After I select my City (UTC+2h) on date/time settings, the time shows wrong (only UTC), it doesn`t increment with 2 hours.

Please help me solve this problem.

Thanks.

I run Windows 10 Pro x64

:)

AlexTosca, Mar 8, 2019

2. Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Mar 8, 2019
  3. Unable to access Local Disks (CProblem with Current local time. :), (DProblem with Current local time. :), and any programs inside those

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As you are facing issues with privileges to access the local account, I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

• Please be informed us the troubleshooting steps you have already tried.

This issue might be due to some error in system settings.

If you have not yet tried the below steps, I suggest you to perform and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to log out from the current user account, restart the computer and log-in with the administrator account and check if you are able to access the local drivers.

If the issue still persists,

Step 2: I suggest you to place the computer in safe mode, try to log-in with administrator account and check if the issue persists.

Try the above steps and reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Erika Aro Win User

current input timing is not supported

Hi,

Following up on your concern about the error The current input timing is not supported by the monitor display. Please change your input timing to 1366x768@60 Hz or any other monitor listed time as per the monitor specifications. How did
    it go after trying DaveM121's suggestion?

Erika Aro, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem with Current local time. - Similar Threads - Problem Current local

2. Date and time will not stay current

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Date and time will not stay current: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 11. The time and date will not stay accurate. I am able to sync it, but when I close the laptop down then restart it, the time displayed is the time and date it was shut down....
  3. Date and time will not stay current

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Date and time will not stay current: I have a new HP laptop with Windows 11. The time and date will not stay accurate. I am able to sync it, but when I close the laptop down then restart it, the time displayed is the time and date it was shut down....
  4. display BOTH current time and current date in the Task Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    display BOTH current time and current date in the Task Bar: how does one display BOTH current day and current time in the task bar. this should NOT be a difficult operation.But clear instructions are nowhere to be easily found....
  5. The current input timing...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The current input timing...: I’ve had to change my input timing to 1980x1080 and 60hz, I already did that. The problem is every time I load up Minecraft java edition it just shows the black screen again. Some help would do some good thank you....
  6. Command to force time to reset to current

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Command to force time to reset to current: I switch back and forth between Windows 10 and Linux running via USB. This confuses Windows which never displays current time it's always six hours off. Is there a command to enter, whether in a command prompt or in settings, that would force Windows to look at the time...
  7. Batch file to current date and time

in Windows 10 Customization
    Batch file to current date and time: Dear expert. Can you help me to batch file to change system date and time to current? Best regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/batch-file-to-current-date-and-time/2c75b187-3561-4604-b9b5-218db993a6f6
  8. See Current System Locale in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Current System Locale in Windows 10: How to: See Current System Locale in Windows 10 How to See Current System Locale in Windows 10 The system locale controls the language used when displaying text on programs that do not support Unicode. This setting has three main purposes: Specifies the default...
  9. currently can't complete the update in time

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    currently can't complete the update in time: Yes I have a question about Windows 10 anniversary update I just recently purchased of lenovo ideapad110 and upgraded to Windows 10 anniversary when I bought the computer all week ago I already had Windows 10 home already on them after I downloaded it and installed it's been...
  10. The current input timing is not supported by this monitor

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The current input timing is not supported by this monitor: Free Windows 10 upgrade worked successfully on my system until I changed the monitor resolution. Now I'm booting to a black screen, no cursor, with the following error: Dell S2340M - the ucrrent input timing is not supported by this monitor display. Please change your inpiut...