Windows 10: Problem with date and time.

Discus and support Problem with date and time. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having a problem with the date and time settings in my pc . When I am on the dekstop and doing browsing or any sort of work the time works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AnshMehta25, Dec 4, 2020.

1. Problem with date and time.

I am having a problem with the date and time settings in my pc . When I am on the dekstop and doing browsing or any sort of work the time works perfectly and it also changes. But when I shutdown my PC and open it like after 5 minutes the time does not change and it time starts changing from the past time when I shutdown it not from the current time. For example: Now I am on the dekstop and the time and date is 8:12 p.m. and date 30-11-2020 but if I shutdown it and open it tomorrow on 12:00 p.m. the time and date will be 8:12 and date will be also 30-11-2020 not the currrent time . I am having this problem from a weak. Actually I have disabled some settings from the services. And I am not sure which services I have disabled or set it to manual.

:)

AnshMehta25, Dec 4, 2020

2. Date and Time

Hi Roman,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to change the Date and Time format from Control Panel and check. Also select the time zone as UTC-5.00 Eastern Time.

After changing the setting, I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as automatic. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to Automatic.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.
    Restart your computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 4, 2020
  3. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 4, 2020
  4. Problem with date and time.

Display Time and Date on Task Bar?

We appreciate the information you've provided Richard. We would like to ask, does it happen when you use a different user profile on your computer?

We suggest that you check the date and time formats set on your computer. Here are the steps:

• Open Settings.
    • Click on Time & language.
    • Click on Date & time.
    • Under format, click the Change date and time formats link.
    • Use the Short name drop-down menu to select the date format you want to see in the Taskbar.
    • Use the Short time drop-down menu to select the time format you want to see along with the date.
    • Close Settings.

After these steps, see if the date will appear on the Taskbar.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

PreciousLeb, Dec 4, 2020
Thema:

Problem with date and time.

1. Problem with date and time. - Similar Threads - Problem date

2. Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information: Dear sirs/madams, during an update it says "We couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. " I have done everything, from looking at other threads to even swapping out the CMOS, RAM, SSD and the CPU. But it still says...
  3. Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with windows 11 update saying time and date and region information: Dear sirs/madams, during an update it says "We couldn't install updates because there's a problem with the date and time information on your device. " I have done everything, from looking at other threads to even swapping out the CMOS, RAM, SSD and the CPU. But it still says...
  4. Iam having this Error "We were unable to install the update due to a problem with the date...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Iam having this Error "We were unable to install the update due to a problem with the date...: Hello im getting this error after i updated to Windows 11 pro insider Preview 23545 and i dont know if its bcs of the insider program i tried update my clock but that didnt do anything i would like to pin my log but i dont know how...
  5. Iam having this Error "We were unable to install the update due to a problem with the date...

Iam having this Error "We were unable to install the update due to a problem with the date...: Hello im getting this error after i updated to Windows 11 pro insider Preview 23545 and i dont know if its bcs of the insider program i tried update my clock but that didnt do anything i would like to pin my log but i dont know how...
  6. having problem when I up date windows 11 after the updates I can not get on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    having problem when I up date windows 11 after the updates I can not get on my computer: having problem when I up date windows 11 after the updates I can not get on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-when-i-up-date-windows-11-after-the/f75b9f55-2aec-463c-927f-d8d7c74b4cc8
  7. having problem when I up date windows 11 after the updates I can not get on my computer

having problem when I up date windows 11 after the updates I can not get on my computer: having problem when I up date windows 11 after the updates I can not get on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/having-problem-when-i-up-date-windows-11-after-the/f75b9f55-2aec-463c-927f-d8d7c74b4cc8
  8. Mismatching windows language and date&time format lead to problems with app default languages

Mismatching windows language and date&time format lead to problems with app default languages: Conditions: My Windows is set up with English US as its primary language. However, I vastly prefer Russian date&time format dd.mm.yyyy and 24h, so I set it after the initial setup. I think this is where the problems come from.Problems: Some applications of recent note, Nearby...
  9. Problem with update KB5014699 dated June 14, 2020

Problem with update KB5014699 dated June 14, 2020: Hi, I would like to report a failure with an update that I received. The update is KB5014699 dated June 14, 2022. And the problem is that when I connect a device to the Mobile Wireless Hotspot, to share internet from my computer. And then I go to some page on my computer with...
  10. Problem with update KB5014699 dated June 14, 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with update KB5014699 dated June 14, 2020: Hi, I would like to report a failure with an update that I received. The update is KB5014699 dated June 14, 2022. And the problem is that when I connect a device to the Mobile Wireless Hotspot, to share internet from my computer. And then I go to some page on my computer with...