Windows 10: Problem with deactivating windows 10 (digital key kms server)

Discus and support Problem with deactivating windows 10 (digital key kms server) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello there! I have a problem and no idea with Windows 10 digital key and no idea how to solve it. So, i never bought any windows key, i always... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/YourBruhh, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Problem with deactivating windows 10 (digital key kms server)

Hello there! I have a problem and no idea with Windows 10 digital key and no idea how to solve it. So, i never bought any windows key, i always activated windows with Kmspico. I bought a New laptop this year and activated windows with a cmd method i found on YouTube (no idea what video it was). I want to deactivate windows and buy a win 10 key and stay legit. The problem is, i reinstalled windows and i discovered it Will automatically activate after i connect to internet, no matter if i m connected to a Microsoft account or not. It says:,, windows is activated with a digital license" if i m not connected to an account, or "windows is activated with a digital license linked to your Microsoft account" I tried the key cleaning commands i found online (slmgr /upk ; slmgr /cpky ; slmgr /rearm) yet it still reactivates automatically. I reinstalled windows and created a New Microsoft account, same problem I reinstalled windows 10 home instead of pro, same issue. It keeps activating no matter what i do. Any clue? Thanks

submitted by /u/YourBruhh
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/YourBruhh, Feb 16, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Digital Lisence Removed after using KMS product key.

Hi SealsRock12

I am unclear what you mean by your used the KMS on another device - did you use that on this device that is now showing as deactivated?

A KMS Emulator will generally change the edition (Home, Pro . . etc.) on a PC and that will cause loss of digital activation on the PC

The only way to resolve this is to re-install the same edition of Windows 10 on that PC again and Windows 10 should self-activate from the Microsoft Activation servers . . .

Open the Settings App (gear icon on your Start Menu)

Go to System - About

Is the correct edition of Windows 10 reported on that page, or has that changed?

DaveM121, Feb 16, 2021
  3. import KMS key failed (windows server 2012 for windows 10 kms key against windows server 2012 KMS host server)

My parter set up one Windows 2012 R2 server as the KMS host server. then tried to import the KMS key. the key is generated on VLSC website. however, it shows 'invalid KMS key' when importing KMS key. then double checking with support team, they are sure
    the key is valid. so why?

I checked the below link, seems for windows server 2012 R2 to support Windows 10, it needs the update. however, the update failed to install on the server. it said 'The update is not applicable to your computer' , why, how to solve it?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3058168

Problem with deactivating windows 10 (digital key kms server) 898a5777-d769-41df-b2aa-bda77aced992.jpg

Problem with deactivating windows 10 (digital key kms server) [​IMG]

JunQian zhuang, Feb 16, 2021
  4. Problem with deactivating windows 10 (digital key kms server)

Windows 10 Mak key

Hi my Windows 10 is activated by Kms server .

I got a man key of Windows 10.

SO, HOW CAN I change from Kms server to MAK key . Pls tell me the required steps and At which step would I need An internet connection.

Hritik Kandari, Feb 16, 2021
Thema:

Problem with deactivating windows 10 (digital key kms server)

1. Problem with deactivating windows 10 (digital key kms server) - Similar Threads - Problem deactivating digital

2. Deactivate kms key with licence key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deactivate kms key with licence key: How to deactivate kms key in window 10 and after that activate window 11 with licence key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactivate-kms-key-with-licence-key/5dca87b5-e6d6-4264-8934-f0ef85cef084
  3. Deactivate kms key with licence key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deactivate kms key with licence key: How to deactivate kms key in window 10 and after that activate window 11 with licence key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deactivate-kms-key-with-licence-key/5dca87b5-e6d6-4264-8934-f0ef85cef084
  4. Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS: Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMSWhen i try activating my windows server 2022 using my KMS License keyslmgr -ipk "License Key "I get the error message below using error code .Windows Activation Error 0x80072EE2Can someone please let me know if anyone...
  5. Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMS: Unable to activate the windows server 2022 key using KMSWhen i try activating my windows server 2022 using my KMS License keyslmgr -ipk "License Key "I get the error message below using error code .Windows Activation Error 0x80072EE2Can someone please let me know if anyone...
  6. Help Me Disconnect From The KMS Server (windows 10 kms activation)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help Me Disconnect From The KMS Server (windows 10 kms activation): Good evening i recently activated windows 10 pro by watching a tutorial on youtube, not knowing what i was doing. the tutorial explained how to use the CMD to aparently connect to the server 'kms digiboy ir'. After doing some research i didn't find much as to what exactly...
  7. Remove Windows 10 KMS Key

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Remove Windows 10 KMS Key: I recently built a PC and downloaded inactivated windows 10 with a USB drive, and to be honest I just wanted to get rid of the watermark saying to activate windows 10, so I followed the instructions in this sketchy video: https://youtu.be/lNxI4aERw5Q I used the windows 10...
  8. Windows 10 LTSC Activatoin with KMS - Failing on Server 2012 R2 KMS

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 LTSC Activatoin with KMS - Failing on Server 2012 R2 KMS: Hello, We recently starting to test LTSC for our company and ran into activation issues with our KMS. I did find we needed the KB for extended support but fail to find the installer. Apparently its no longer available for download from MS. Seems it is a known issue with...
  9. Digital Lisence Removed after using KMS product key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital Lisence Removed after using KMS product key.: Hello everyone, I am using a computer where I upgraded to Windows 10 using the free upgrade promotion. Everything worked fine, and I got windows 10 for free. However, I wanted to try using a KMS product key to evaluate windows on another device, but when I used slmgr, it...
  10. Troubleshoot KMS Activation on Windows Server

in Windows 10 News
    Troubleshoot KMS Activation on Windows Server: [ATTACH] KMS or Key Management Services is usually a Windows Server computer configured to be a KMS host computer by installing the Volume Activation Services role. When an Enterprise uses KMS keys to activate computers, it will need the KMS Host to [...] This post...