Windows 10: Problem with detecting Yamaha Motif XF8

Discus and support Problem with detecting Yamaha Motif XF8 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have bought a new PC Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3 with windows 10 home ver. 20H2 When I connect my Yamaha Motif XF8 my PC doesn't see it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdamDvorak1, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Problem with detecting Yamaha Motif XF8

Hello everyone,

I have bought a new PC Lenovo IdeaCentre AIO 3 with windows 10 home ver. 20H2
    When I connect my Yamaha Motif XF8 my PC doesn't see it acts like nothing is in the USB slot.

When I am trying to install Motif Midi/USB driver I got an error
    Problem with detecting Yamaha Motif XF8 7f60a629-d5d8-449a-9d65-91d47a17baaf?upload=true.jpg
    I am wondering might be something wrong with windows installation? Maybe reinstall windows with my new windows 10 could help? I am considering this as the last possible action because I will lose my warranty and I don't want that :
    Or am I missing something? please every help/tip is highly appreciated because I am totally desperate :

:)

AdamDvorak1, Mar 2, 2021

2. Windows 10 Midi Input

I followed these steps but got an error message when i tried to install a similar driver for my Yamaha motif XF keyboard. It said that my processor was not adequate but i know it is.. It almost seems like yamaha hasn't put out a driver for windows 10 yet..

Austin Rafuse, Mar 2, 2021
  3. "No content" DLNA error message on Windows 10 unsing Yamaha receiver.

Original Title: windows 10 DLNA

With a Yamaha receiver, I can see the directory names, but file names are not listed (Yamaha displays "No Content") All worked fine under Windows 7.

MichaelDincau, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Problem with detecting Yamaha Motif XF8

Ask for a voice driver YAMAHA YMF7404-V XG 9928 ACLK

Hi Bahare,

The manufacturer of your device is the one who provides its drivers. If you're trying to update the driver for your sound card, you can follow the steps in

Update drivers in Windows 10

If Windows is unable to find a new driver for YAMAHA YMF7404-V, then we suggest that you visit Yamaha's website and search for the latest driver for your device.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Problem with detecting Yamaha Motif XF8

1. Problem with detecting Yamaha Motif XF8 - Similar Threads - Problem detecting Yamaha

2. My Marshall Motif II ANC is not recognized as microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Marshall Motif II ANC is not recognized as microphone: I tried connecting my marshall motif ii anc earbuds to my laptop, but it only recognized it as output and no option to choose it as microphone input....
  3. My laptop doesn't recognize Marshal Motif ANC as headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop doesn't recognize Marshal Motif ANC as headphones: After creating the pair with my headphones, my laptop didn't connect to the headphones. And there is no "Connect" button for these headphones in the list of paired devices....
  4. My laptop doesn't recognize Marshal Motif ANC as headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My laptop doesn't recognize Marshal Motif ANC as headphones: After creating the pair with my headphones, my laptop didn't connect to the headphones. And there is no "Connect" button for these headphones in the list of paired devices....
  5. Microphone not detected problem

Microphone not detected problem: Hello! I have a Lenovo Yoga Slim 7 running on Windows 10. I have this problem that I cannot use my microphone. I plug in my earphone and I can listen to music normally but the microphone is apparently not detected as it keeps showing "not plugged in" although I did. Before, I...
  6. Yamaha AG06 Mixer - Windows 10 not using the proper Yamaha Driver, keeps using the ZB...

Yamaha AG06 Mixer - Windows 10 not using the proper Yamaha Driver, keeps using the ZB...: I just got this mixer, it works, I get sound of my mic and PC but I noticed that the mixer is using generic drivers and not the Yamaha drivers, and I was trying the AG DSP Controller and is not working, also noticed that the Control Panel of the "YAMAHA STEINBERG USB DRIVER"...
  7. Yamaha AGO3 sample rate

Yamaha AGO3 sample rate: So, i have a sound card external to the one built into my laptop called the AGO3. I've installed all the drivers and got everything to work however i can't seem to get the sample rate to change in the windows audio settings. My desk supports 24bit 192khz and I'm trying to...
  8. To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    To remove an small 'motif/icon' on screen: I have used Paint 3D once to change dates on a flyer successfully, but it has left a small motif/icon on my screen. I cannot remove it, it is very frustrating as it is always there, can some one assist me please. Thanks....
  9. motifications in action centre

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    motifications in action centre: every time when I start my laptop I see this notification in action centre …. can anyone tell me what is this.....[IMG]i have hp notebook 15 ba637tu which is running on windows 10 build 1809........
  10. Yamaha PSR-295 Keyboard (Music)

Yamaha PSR-295 Keyboard (Music): I'm helping a friend set up her new computer and she has a Yamaha PSR-295 Keyboard. It's pretty old and we can't find drivers for Windows 10. Can anyone help? 102717