Windows 10: Problem with device not recognised need to try under windows 7

Discus and support Problem with device not recognised need to try under windows 7 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Problem with a device not recognised ( in device manager bt not recognised by the software ) need to try under windows 7( Elgato capture HD )... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by reddwarf4ever, May 2, 2020.

1. Problem with device not recognised need to try under windows 7

I have a Problem with a device not recognised ( in device manager bt not recognised by the software ) need to try under windows 7( Elgato capture HD ) thought i could try under windows 7, is there a way of running windows 7 as a dual boot, with windows 10 already installed, run from a USB pen or virtual OS ? which is my best otption ? been told i can create a windows to go windows 7 pen, but the host hard drives are not available, so i assume also the internet etc....so wouldnt be able to install the Elgato software or drivers to the usb pen.

Advice please

thanks

:)

reddwarf4ever, May 2, 2020
  2. RLRehm Win User

Windows 7 Professional keeps dropping the DVD/CD drive

Working with a fresh install (2nd attempt) of Windows 7 Professional on new hardware. The motherboard is a Gigabyte EP45-UD3P. Running 4G of RAM and an Intel Q9400 Quad Core CPU. The DVD/CD optical drive is a Pioneer DVR-218L.

Here's the problem - after two fresh installs, Windows 7 drops the DVD/CD drive and I get the following error in Device Manager (The device cannot start {code 10}). After the install, the drive works for a period of time, then stops working and I get the error code.

The driver appears to be a standard Windows driver (CD-ROM driver).

I've tried uninstalling the drive and re-installing it in Device Manager but it does not work - I continue to get the device error.

I've also swapped out the DVD/CD drive to insure it's not a bad unit. Same problem with both drives.

What do you suggest for next steps?? Could it be an issue with the motherboard?? A driver problem?

I visited the Pioneer web site - could not find any help or additional Windows 7 drivers.

What now??

RLRehm, May 2, 2020
  3. Problem with Windows 7 Starter - and networking

What Exactly I Need To Do ????

I have windows 7 starter.
    and Buffalo NAS
    I tried everything recommended on this thread and others on the internet.
    But nothing has worked.

Anybody who has got it working! PLEASE step by step instructions.

ercanmetin, May 2, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Problem with device not recognised need to try under windows 7

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, May 2, 2020
Thema:

Problem with device not recognised need to try under windows 7

1. Problem with device not recognised need to try under windows 7 - Similar Threads - Problem device recognised

2. Need to restart for new audio devices to be recognised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to restart for new audio devices to be recognised.: A while ago, I was having issues where no audio devices would show up in sound settings. I then did a live chat with Microsoft Support, who started changing services settings and uninstalling drivers unrelated to my issue, the solution was to unplug a broken usb hub, which i...
  3. Need to restart for new audio devices to be recognised.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to restart for new audio devices to be recognised.: A while ago, I was having issues where no audio devices would show up in sound settings. I then did a live chat with Microsoft Support, who started changing services settings and uninstalling drivers unrelated to my issue, the solution was to unplug a broken usb hub, which i...
  4. USB device not recognised

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB device not recognised: Hello All,Just suddently, my desktop has this kind of issue which it will occassionally pop up an error message saying "USB device not recognised", even though I removed all of my external USB devices, such as mouse and keyboard.However, my desktop is still working fine...
  5. i need a problem in windows 7 sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need a problem in windows 7 sound: i need a problem in windows 7 sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-problem-in-windows-7-sound/494a185d-edae-4a9b-939c-9b7ce48ebfb0
  6. i need a problem in windows 7 sound

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need a problem in windows 7 sound: i need a problem in windows 7 sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-a-problem-in-windows-7-sound/494a185d-edae-4a9b-939c-9b7ce48ebfb0
  7. Problem with device not recognised need to try under windows 7

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with device not recognised need to try under windows 7: I have a Problem with a device not recognised ( in device manager bt not recognised by the software ) need to try under windows 7( Elgato capture HD ) thought i could try under windows 7, is there a way of running windows 7 as a dual boot, with windows 10 already installed,...
  8. USB Device Not Recognised

USB Device Not Recognised: Hi, About a month ago, I received a notification on Windows that my "USB device is not recognised" immediately after my mouse stopped responding to my inputs. I tried unplugging and replugging the connector on the only USB device plugged in, my wireless mouse. It worked the...
  9. Device not recognised

Device not recognised: I am trying to sync music to my Ipod - The device is not able to be added even though it is showing as being connected.. The odd thing is my Ipod is showing as being F drive and the music is appearing on the drive but when I eject my Ipod the music is nowhere to be seen....
  10. Devices not recognised

Devices not recognised: I have a HP pavillion pc with an intel core i7 - 7500u cpu with a 64 bit OS. Just recently (like yesterday) it has decided not to recognise any of my external portable hard drives - I have a 1Tb Lacie rugged and a 2Tb WD Elements SE. When I run EASUS partition manager it...