Windows 10: Problem with DHCP Client

Discus and support Problem with DHCP Client in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,recently I startet my computer with Windows 10 Enterprise and encountered a huge problem. Everything was super slowly, especially everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Siminho11, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Siminho11 Win User

Problem with DHCP Client

Hello,recently I startet my computer with Windows 10 Enterprise and encountered a huge problem. Everything was super slowly, especially everything inside the taskbar was not clickable. A lot of application could not be startet and also the internet was so slow, I could not open any website.With a lot of research, I could determine, that if I go to the system configuration command line -> "msconfig" and go to the services tab and disable the dhcp client and restart the computer, everything works well again.Unfortunately, without the dhcp client and the depending services I have no intern

:)

Siminho11, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Ariel Aba Win User

DHCP-Client IP lease denied event ID 1002

Hi farafalil,

While you wait for the suggestion of the Community members for this thread, I suggest that you post this issue on theTechNet
    Forums
    . The members there include IT professionals that can provide a more advanced recommendation on the next step to resolve your issue.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Tomato router (WRT54GS) not getting DHCP lease in wireless client mode

edit: although it works in client mode; its fine for web browsing. but wow disconnects after 3 minutes maybe.

{SOLVED}

Just put it in wireless ethernet bridged mode as per the guide. not sure why client mode didnt work

I cant find my wireless antennae for my desktop after moving, and i want internets. so i plugged it into my tomato firwmared, linksys router. I setup wireless client mode as per this guide: How to: Set Tomato Firmware for Wireless Client Modes - Wi-FiPlanet.com

And i cannot get a DHCP address for the tomato router, from the main router in the place. In the guide it shows WAN as disabled, tomato doesnt allow this, requires DHCP in client mode.

Suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Aug 2, 2021
  4. NIK1 Win User

Problem with DHCP Client

Dhcp Client Errors

I am getting a lot of Dhcp client Errors.My internet drops out and wont connect.Here is the error I get from event viewer,like 10 or more per day..Event 1002 Dhcp client...The IP address lease 192.168.0.12 for the Network Card with network address 0x704D7B343FCB has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.0.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message). Anyone have any ideas on what this means and how to fix this.

NIK1, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Problem with DHCP Client

1. Problem with DHCP Client - Similar Threads - Problem DHCP Client

2. Unable to restart dhcp client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to restart dhcp client: Hi, I know there are some post about the same subject but any of the solutions provided have work for me so I'm looking for help for this problem that has taken all the day. Originally the problem started with a light cut I think at the office and all the laptops have...
  3. Problems with Mail Client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Mail Client: I have been using several email accounts via my windows 10 mail server without any issues. Today however I am unable to send emails from my hotmail account. I can type and send the emails but I get the following into my inbox. Delivery has failed to these recipients...
  4. windows 10 dhcp client never issues dhcprequest in response to dhcpoffer

windows 10 dhcp client never issues dhcprequest in response to dhcpoffer: i have around 100 local devices. only one windows 10 client is having a dhcp problem. wire shark shows dhcpdiscover followed by dhcpoffer...but the client never responds with dhcprequest. i have disabled the firewall, disabled malwarebytes, reset the stack, rebooted......
  5. dhcp

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    dhcp: what am i supposed to do? "dhcp lease expires july 5, 2019" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dhcp/a345fed5-e602-4535-9e73-4eea0c79fb91
  6. DHCP Client Service gives Access Denied error in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    DHCP Client Service gives Access Denied error in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) is a client/server protocol which essentially makes it possible to connect to the internet over Ethernet or WiFi. If you receive an error message “Windows could not start the DHCP client on Local Computer,” or...
  7. NPS Server and DHCP Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NPS Server and DHCP Problem: We are running Windows Server 2012/2016 Network Policy Server - With 802.1x authentication, when NPS submits a query to a Domain Controller with a computer name, does it trigger the Windows 10 client to request an extension to the leased DHCP address?...
  8. DHCP

DHCP: The IP address lease 192.168.1.3 for the Network Card with network address 0xD89EF326F842 has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.1.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message). Need an explanation on this error...
  9. Win10P64b Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client : IpAddressNotAssigned

Win10P64b Microsoft-Windows-Dhcp-Client : IpAddressNotAssigned: Hi: I have HP Envy Desktop 16GB Memory, 3TB HD running win10p 64b 1803 (OS Build 17134.165). I have wireless and GB LAN Card. Currently I am using only GB LAN Card for communication. I have disabled Wireless connection (Completely off). My computer is connected fine and...
  10. Dhcp Client Errors

Dhcp Client Errors: I am getting a lot of Dhcp client Errors.My internet drops out and wont connect.Here is the error I get from event viewer,like 10 or more per day..Event 1002 Dhcp client...The IP address lease 192.168.0.12 for the Network Card with network address 0x704D7B343FCB has been...