Windows 10: Problem with DHCP Client

Discus and support Problem with DHCP Client in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello,recently I startet my computer with Windows 10 Enterprise and encountered a huge problem. Everything was super slowly, especially everything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Siminho11, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Siminho11 Win User

Problem with DHCP Client

Hello,recently I startet my computer with Windows 10 Enterprise and encountered a huge problem. Everything was super slowly, especially everything inside the taskbar was not clickable. A lot of application could not be startet and also the internet was so slow, I could not open any website.With a lot of research, I could determine, that if I go to the system configuration command line -> "msconfig" and go to the services tab and disable the dhcp client and restart the computer, everything works well again.Unfortunately, without the dhcp client and the depending services I have no intern

:)

Siminho11, Aug 2, 2021
  2. Ariel Aba Win User

DHCP-Client IP lease denied event ID 1002

Hi farafalil,

While you wait for the suggestion of the Community members for this thread, I suggest that you post this issue on theTechNet
    Forums
    . The members there include IT professionals that can provide a more advanced recommendation on the next step to resolve your issue.

Regards.

Ariel Aba, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Tomato router (WRT54GS) not getting DHCP lease in wireless client mode

edit: although it works in client mode; its fine for web browsing. but wow disconnects after 3 minutes maybe.

{SOLVED}

Just put it in wireless ethernet bridged mode as per the guide. not sure why client mode didnt work

I cant find my wireless antennae for my desktop after moving, and i want internets. so i plugged it into my tomato firwmared, linksys router. I setup wireless client mode as per this guide: How to: Set Tomato Firmware for Wireless Client Modes - Wi-FiPlanet.com

And i cannot get a DHCP address for the tomato router, from the main router in the place. In the guide it shows WAN as disabled, tomato doesnt allow this, requires DHCP in client mode.

Suggestions?

Hybrid_theory, Aug 2, 2021
  4. NIK1 Win User

Problem with DHCP Client

Dhcp Client Errors

I am getting a lot of Dhcp client Errors.My internet drops out and wont connect.Here is the error I get from event viewer,like 10 or more per day..Event 1002 Dhcp client...The IP address lease 192.168.0.12 for the Network Card with network address 0x704D7B343FCB has been denied by the DHCP server 192.168.0.1 (The DHCP Server sent a DHCPNACK message). Anyone have any ideas on what this means and how to fix this.

NIK1, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Problem with DHCP Client

1. Problem with DHCP Client - Similar Threads - Problem DHCP Client

2. Unusual Behavior from DHCP-Client

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unusual Behavior from DHCP-Client: Hello, I am asking if anyone knows this particular issue I am having concerning local IP address assignment. Basically, whenever my machine connects to WiFi, it reports as having no internet. Going into the event viewer, there are multiple logs from the dhcp client about IP...
  3. Unusual Behavior from DHCP-Client

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unusual Behavior from DHCP-Client: Hello, I am asking if anyone knows this particular issue I am having concerning local IP address assignment. Basically, whenever my machine connects to WiFi, it reports as having no internet. Going into the event viewer, there are multiple logs from the dhcp client about IP...
  4. Unusual Behavior from DHCP-Client

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. How to know WPAD is enabled on dhcp client?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to know WPAD is enabled on dhcp client?: Hi, I'm trying to send proxy configuration through DHCP option 252, also known as WPAD. After setting, the proxy works, and the traffic is led to the proxy, but I can't find a way to tell that WPAD is enabled on DHCP clients. I have tried many places to seek the detected URL...
  6. DHCP client error 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DHCP client error 5: I am trying to restart my DHCP client I have given full control to the local and network service under registry edit and added the NT authority/local service in Powershell and still getting the error 5...
  7. DHCP client error 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DHCP client error 5: I am trying to restart my DHCP client I have given full control to the local and network service under registry edit and added the NT authority/local service in Powershell and still getting the error 5...
  8. DHCP client error 5

9. Unable to restart dhcp client

Unable to restart dhcp client: Hi, I know there are some post about the same subject but any of the solutions provided have work for me so I'm looking for help for this problem that has taken all the day. Originally the problem started with a light cut I think at the office and all the laptops have...
  10. Dhcp Client Errors

Dhcp Client Errors: I am getting a lot of Dhcp client Errors.My internet drops out and wont connect.Here is the error I get from event viewer,like 10 or more per day..Event 1002 Dhcp client...The IP address lease 192.168.0.12 for the Network Card with network address 0x704D7B343FCB has been...