Windows 10: Problem with display when playing video games.

Discus and support Problem with display when playing video games. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a gaming laptop and I have an annoying problem with the display for some time. Whenever my laptop is plugged in charger and running any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MCFukyuM0M, Jan 9, 2020.

1. Problem with display when playing video games.

Hello,

I have a gaming laptop and I have an annoying problem with the display for some time. Whenever my laptop is plugged in charger and running any game assassin's creed for example my screen goes dim. However when it's not plugged in, the brightness of my screen stays the same. I tried reinstalling the display drivers and also doing a factory reset but unfortunately the problem persists.

Specs :

gpu : gtx 1060 3gb max q design
    integrated gpu : IntelR UHD Graphics 630

cpu : IntelR CoreTM i5-8300H CPU @2.30 ghz 2.30ghz

laptop model : HP pavilion 15t-cx0023nf

:)

MCFukyuM0M, Jan 9, 2020

2. No Video Playback

Hi,

There are several factors that may cause video clips not to play on Xbox App.
    It is possible that your video card drivers are not updated. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are you able to play videos using other applications on your PC?
    • Have you tried to check if offline videos are playing on your PC?
    • Have you tried updating your graphics card drivers?

In the meantime, you may perform the suggested steps under Troubleshooting video or display problems
    on this
    link
    to resolve the issue.

If you need further assistance, you may reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 9, 2020
  3. No Video Playback

First understand my problem........I cannot play videos online in the xbox live and Microsoft Tips. It displays UNSUPPORTED FILE TYPE OR INVALID FILE PATH.Do I have to install any plugin or drivers?

JoesCathbert, Jan 9, 2020
  4. ZacharyF Win User

Problem with display when playing video games.

Videos not playing

Hi,

I am also having an issue with my videos not playing on any browser for windows 10. So I followed the steps that you listed for the video option but there is
    no folder called Display Drivers. There are folders called display adapters and disk drivers however. Maybe I should uninstall one of those?

Thanks

Zach

ZacharyF, Jan 9, 2020
Thema:

Problem with display when playing video games.

1. Problem with display when playing video games. - Similar Threads - Problem display playing

2. Computer Freeze when playing video games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freeze when playing video games: I've been wondering and having a really tough time figuring out a solution. When I'm playing SCUM on STEAM my computer will freeze. i get minidump and msinfo from my computer.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VSutjmyEd-8yjZKIm9g2OfUK5_Yw-hSt?usp=sharing...
  3. Computer Freeze when playing video games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer Freeze when playing video games: I've been wondering and having a really tough time figuring out a solution. When I'm playing SCUM on STEAM my computer will freeze. i get minidump and msinfo from my computer.https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1VSutjmyEd-8yjZKIm9g2OfUK5_Yw-hSt?usp=sharing...
  4. System lags when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System lags when playing video games.: Whenever I run a game on my computer, and when I tab out of the game, my system becomes very laggy and slow. I have especially noticed this with programs such as Google Chrome and Discord. I first thought it was a problem with overheating, so I reapplied the thermal paste,...
  5. System lags when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System lags when playing video games.: Whenever I run a game on my computer, and when I tab out of the game, my system becomes very laggy and slow. I have especially noticed this with programs such as Google Chrome and Discord. I first thought it was a problem with overheating, so I reapplied the thermal paste,...
  6. Bluescreen when playing video games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreen when playing video games.: Hello I have had this problem for like a month now. While gaming I sometimes get a bluescreen out of nowhere. I did some reseach on the internet and read the possible solutions such as updating drivers, malware or outdated drivers still on my pc. After trying my best for...
  7. Frequent BSOD when playing video games

Frequent BSOD when playing video games: In the past month I have been experiencing BSOD crashes within ~15 minutes of starting up a moderately resource intensive video game. My specs Mobo - Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI-CF CPU - Intel i5-6500 GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070 RAM - Teamgroup-UD4-2400 2x8GB SSD - Sandisk SDSSDA 480GB...
  8. Computer Restarts when playing video games

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer Restarts when playing video games: My computer restarts when I play video games. Used to be very infrequent, couple times a month. Now when I play it reliably restarts after about 5 minutes in game. Game in particular is Heroes of the Storm which isn't a very taxing game. I had it taken in and the...
  9. Problem when playing any video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem when playing any video: Problem when playing any video in most programs in Windows 10 :Normal position [ATTACH] this is the problem: [ATTACH] But when I played the video with an old version of the same program for old years it works without problems...
  10. Laptop Freezes when playing video games

Laptop Freezes when playing video games: I have a lenovo z51-70 windows 10 AMD Graphics R9 M375 and Intel Core i7 5500U with 16 GB Ram. I've never faced this problem before video games worked just fine on my laptop until I got a bsod so I decided to reset my PC after resetting it and downloading the game. when...