Windows 10: Problem with displaying videos

Discus and support Problem with displaying videos in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I have proble with my PC that I can't fix ... was googling around for that kind of problem if anyone else had it and how to resolve,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by symcy, Nov 29, 2015.

1. symcy Win User

Problem with displaying videos

Hello everyone,

I have proble with my PC that I can't fix ... was googling around for that kind of problem if anyone else had it and how to resolve, but nothing works for me. So the problem is when I'm tryint to watch videos/gifs on Facebook or 9GAG. While browsing 9gag, videos always start displaying with black squares, and when it starts from begining it works perfectly.
    So basicly each time I have to wait for video/gif to play from begining to end (all the time I see black little squares), and when it will replay it it will work just fine.
    On facebook when I play video, I have same problem with black displaying. But luckily at facebook I don't have to wait for video to get to the end, but I click start and then just rewind to begining and it works fine.
    It's somehow little problem but annoying me all the time.
    I also attached 2 photos to this post. Both photos are from 9gag website .... the black one is the first thing I see, and after few secounds when gif replays I can see normaly, showen on 2nd picture attached.

I already tried removing graphic drivers, reinstalling google chrome and Edge (I have that problem in all browseres, but using only Chrome). Tested also firefox/edge/IE even Safari ... all have same problem.
    But playing videos in VLC or BSplayers works just fine. Same goes for Youtube.
    Any suggestions?

PC specs:
    R9 270X
    i7 4790
    8GB DDR3 1600MHz
    Z97 Anniversary motherboard
    Samsung EVO 250 250GB
    WD Black 1TB
    600W PSU

:)

symcy, Nov 29, 2015

2. Videos not displaying same with the pictures.

My Lumia 540 does not display some pictures after downloading them and also does not play most videos after downloading or receiving them even when it has played them initially. What's the reason for this and what can I do to correct this?

davidadeniyi, Nov 29, 2015
  3. Scyfth Win User
    Videos not displaying same with the pictures.

Hi,
    davidadeniyi.
    I understand that you're not able to display downloaded pictures and play downloaded videos. For this, I would like to verify were you able to locate the files that you have downloaded? What is the file format of these media files? From what
    website did you get them? Did you use a downloaded application or you just download it straight from the web browser? Looking forward for your reply to further assist you.

Scyfth, Nov 29, 2015
Thema:

Problem with displaying videos

1. Problem with displaying videos - Similar Threads - Problem displaying videos

2. Video display issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video display issues: I am having trouble playing some videos - please see attached image. Note the sound will still work, and sometimes after a few seconds, the video will kick in and play properly for a short time before returning to the blur. Also if I can look at a preview by holding the mouse...
  3. problem displaying phots or playing back videos in facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem displaying phots or playing back videos in facebook: think the problem is facebook is locked to 2.4ghs wifi speed so if your wifi had-s the higher speed facebook has a problem wit ht he connectivity.....facebook is stupid this guy Zucjkerburg neglects to solve this type of problem, he hires stupid support, since he has alrady...
  4. Problem with videos on windows 10. My video display has a problem, it looks weird like a...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with videos on windows 10. My video display has a problem, it looks weird like a...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/h0mi34 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jj9qmo/problem_with_videos_on_windows_10_my_video/
  5. Strange re-ocurring display problem picture and video attached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Strange re-ocurring display problem picture and video attached: Since last night after installing a minor update I've had this infuriating display issue. When I'm on any window, horizontal white lines will suddenly appear on top of the screen and I'll be unable to move the mouse and the screen will be frozen. I can only move the mouse...
  6. video display issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    video display issue: Hi, I have this issue sense I had my new PC Windows 10 when I play a video on YouTube with white bright color I cannot see the icons or if I opened the searchbar it will overlap with video , the same with sidebar. I found then it's not only YouTube, but other pages...
  7. Display problems playing video clips in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display problems playing video clips in Windows 10: Hi. Immediately after the latest Windows update my videos stopped playing in Windows The audio plays fine, I get a very quick flash of the video and then just a black screen, so I went to the MS support page and it is telling me that the Windows Video Compression is either...
  8. Problem with display when playing video games.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with display when playing video games.: Hello, I have a gaming laptop and I have an annoying problem with the display for some time. Whenever my laptop is plugged in charger and running any game assassin's creed for example my screen goes dim. However when it's not plugged in, the brightness of my screen stays...
  9. Crazy video display

in Windows 10 Support
    Crazy video display: I have reloaded the display driver and the video driver, yet the screen still looks like this (see attached) 128899
  10. Video Display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video Display: When Windows updated a couple of months ago all videos played through Windows will not display properly. The video displays much larger than it should. It looks like a magnify button of some sort has been pushed....