Windows 10: Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account

Discus and support Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi,I shared this bug using Win+F 4 weeks ago. Unfortunately, they haven't replied yet.But the issue appeared again, so I have to use this resource.I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nikita_W10, May 17, 2023.

1. Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account

Hi,I shared this bug using Win+F 4 weeks ago. Unfortunately, they haven't replied yet.But the issue appeared again, so I have to use this resource.I have a Win10 account, it was launched on my PC. I relocated, taking a notebook wind 10 of my relative. So we swopped devices. My PC via my Win10 account is regularly used by my relative and sometimes I connect to my PC. The notebook had my account, as a regular user without administrator permission. A week ago, I granted this permission to the notebook via family button on the account of my relative to my account the same account that is on my

:)

Nikita_W10, May 17, 2023

2. DNS server causing problem

Hi Andrea,

DNS is a server that translates websites' addresses so that browsers can connect to them. If the addresses become outdated or the server has issues, problems and DNS errors occur. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following
    questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • What changes have you made to your device before this issue occurred?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue regardless if you are trying to be connected to a wired or wireless connection?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest deleting the DNS cache. This can refresh the DNS files and settings on your PC. Follow these steps to delete the DNS cache:

• Using Search type Command Prompt.
    • Form the search results, right click on Command Prompt (Desktop app) and then choose Run as administrator.
    • In the Command Prompt window, type ipconfig /flushdns and then hit the Enter key.
    • Once done, restart your computer and then check if the same issue persists.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, May 17, 2023
  3. DNS problems with router

A couple suggestions I have for you:

Update the firmware on the router. Maybe it's getting into a badstate, and a firmware update might fix it. Or if you're comfortable with it, install a custom firmware like dd-wrt. Just make sure its supported on your router first.

Change your DNS to: 8.8.8.8, 4.2.2.1. Might help.

If none of these work, maybe statically set your DNS on your PS3/PC to the IPs you listed, taking the router out of the lookup procedure.

Last option, is look for a new router.

Hybrid_theory, May 17, 2023
  4. Callender Win User

Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account

Intermittent problems with TLS handshake and being timed out

Check DNS settings for both network adapters. Your Wifi might be set to use a different DNS server.

Getting message when trying to connect - Windows 10 Forums

Option Two follow steps then pick a DNS server from the list in item 7. Personally I use CloudFlare DNS

EDIT: Reset router first as already suggested.

Callender, May 17, 2023
Thema:

Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account

1. Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account - Similar Threads - Problem DNS connecting

2. Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account: Hi,I shared this bug using Win+F 4 weeks ago. Unfortunately, they haven't replied yet.But the issue appeared again, so I have to use this resource.I have a Win10 account, it was launched on my PC. I relocated, taking a notebook wind 10 of my relative. So we swopped devices....
  3. Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with DNS after connecting second Win10 Device to one account: Hi,I shared this bug using Win+F 4 weeks ago. Unfortunately, they haven't replied yet.But the issue appeared again, so I have to use this resource.I have a Win10 account, it was launched on my PC. I relocated, taking a notebook wind 10 of my relative. So we swopped devices....
  4. How to connect one device to another device And the mouse goes to the screen of the second...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to connect one device to another device And the mouse goes to the screen of the second...: How to connect one device to another device And the mouse goes to the screen of the second device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-one-device-to-another-device-and/755e1321-a6d1-4ea1-9548-cea20d73490e
  5. How to connect one device to another device And the mouse goes to the screen of the second...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to connect one device to another device And the mouse goes to the screen of the second...: How to connect one device to another device And the mouse goes to the screen of the second device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-one-device-to-another-device-and/755e1321-a6d1-4ea1-9548-cea20d73490e
  6. How to connect one device to another device And the mouse goes to the screen of the second...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problem with DNS

Problem with DNS: Hi, I have a big problem with my wifi,with my laptop and with thr others devices that are connected to my wifi router.I don't have acces to the internet in my whole house,and this is very frustrating.I figured out that the problem is with the DNS,which is allways changing...
  8. How does one connect a second monitor with WIN10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How does one connect a second monitor with WIN10: I want to use two displays at the same time. What is needed and how is it done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-does-one-connect-a-second-monitor-with-win10/e4495608-e299-42dc-bd2f-dfd030930f9a
  9. DNS malfunction after connecting to wifi

DNS malfunction after connecting to wifi: Everytime I connect to a wifi, it takes forever for DNS to start working (like up to 30 minutes...). I can ping ip addresses. But cannot go to websites (dns). "ipconfig /flushdns" does not help. It also takes quite long for that command to finish (like 2 minutes). What can...
  10. Dns Problem

Dns Problem: I change dns server but website still blocked https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dns-problem/2ebeb61a-ad55-4851-bd5e-54b134d9673d