Windows 10: Problem with download forza horizon 4

Discus and support Problem with download forza horizon 4 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; One week ago ive got problem with PC that i did factory reset. Now when i want to instal forza horizon 4 it said that i must set the one of the disk to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JipJopik, May 11, 2020.

1. JipJopik Win User

Problem with download forza horizon 4

One week ago ive got problem with PC that i did factory reset. Now when i want to instal forza horizon 4 it said that i must set the one of the disk to instal forza, on disk C arent any place but in disk D is 365 GB, when i click on download it doesnt respond and i can click on it again and i dont have any respond from it... I dont know what i can do because it didnt said any error...

:)

JipJopik, May 11, 2020

2. Problem with Forza Horizon 4

Hi Hope

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Have you tried lowering your screen resolution to see if the game launches?

How much free space do you have on the drive?

Could you confirm if this also happens in the default Administrator account?

Open Start

Type: cmd

Right click CMD

Click Run as administrator

At the command prompt, type:

net user administrator/active:yes

Hit Enter

Close command prompt, restart, then try signing into the Administrator account.

Do you have the latest cumulative updates for Windows 10 1803 installed?

Open Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features

Scroll down to Forza Horizon 4

Select it

Click Advanced options

Click Reset

Restart

Check the Store for updates

If that does not work...

download the following utility and use it to remove Forza Horizon 4, extract it, launch it, scroll through the list, select Forza 4 then click Remove.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/scriptcen...

Reinstall it Forza Horizon 4 - Microsoft Store

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/forza-horizon...

Andre for Directly, May 11, 2020
  3. Cant download Forza Horizon 4

Hi AldiXY,

My name is Jocelyn, an independent advisor and a fellow Windows 10 user. I understand that you cannot download Forza Horizon 4.

Kindly follow the steps on the thread [provided by Mala_S to help you fix the issue.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Please reply with the results, we will be glad to help you further.

Thank you,

Jocelyn

JocelynYbanez, May 11, 2020
  4. Problem with download forza horizon 4

saving forza horizon 4

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand how difficult it can be when the feature does not work the way it is supposed to.

I would suggest you to post Forza Horizon 4 query on Forza Horizon 4 forum. Please post this question in the

Forza Horizon
    forum, where we have the engineers with the expertise to provide solutions for this issue.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Aditya_Roy, May 11, 2020
Thema:

Problem with download forza horizon 4

1. Problem with download forza horizon 4 - Similar Threads - Problem download forza

2. Forza Horizon 4 not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 not downloading: I had Forza Horizon 4 installed on my PC before I had to reset due to it being full. I tried to download FH4 again from the microsoft store, I can click on install but when I choose the drive I want it on and press install nothing happens. I've tried numerous fixes and none...
  3. Forza Horizon 4 incredible problem with download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Forza Horizon 4 incredible problem with download: I have Code: 0x80070057 every time, when i try download this game. I tried different ways to solve the problem that I found on the Internet, but all is unsuccessful. Help please The worst part is I can't even get my money back for the game....
  4. Forza horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza horizon 4 download problem: Hello, can anybody help me? I have a problem, when i try to download forza horizon 4 then it doesnt do anything, like when i press the download button it goes grey for a second and then back to white and nothing happens....
  5. forza horizon 4 download

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    forza horizon 4 download: hi all, after spending over $100 on this game plus addons I was welcomed by a download system that is frankly appalling, I started the download on my wifi that is not very fast and later on needed to pause the download at about 10gb, after unpausing it corrupted the 10gb and...
  6. Problem with Forza Horizon 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Forza Horizon 4: I noticed that Auction House and Clubs are greyed out on Forza Horizon 4 and I cannot access them. I play this game only online and use it in different locations on different internet connections. I’ve been plying this games for a while without any issues. But all of the...
  7. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 download problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 download problem: I pre ordered the Forza Horizon 4 standard edition on 1st October, but the download seems to never end. It keeps on increasing and increasing. Please tell me a way !! One more thing.... I am never going to buy anything on microsoft store again !!...
  9. forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    forza horizon 4 pc . purchased but wont download: hi i have bought the ultimate edition of forza but i cant install from microsoft site! all my problems are shown in pics below. help is appreciated thankyou.[IMG][ATTACH]...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 - PROBLEM !: Hey ... I have a small problem, premiere forza, etc. I started a happy game ... I play, I play ... And suddenly ... Crash - the game has freeza for a second and gray screen and s*** ... Played Crashes to the desktopafter playing ... Can you help me? The same problem I had...