Windows 10: Problem with download the flight simulator 2020

Discus and support Problem with download the flight simulator 2020 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Good morning i bought flight simulator 2020 and i can't install it in disk d. I've been trying for days but nothing. I would like to ask for a refund... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by caterinaragnedda, Dec 4, 2021.

1. Problem with download the flight simulator 2020

Good morning i bought flight simulator 2020 and i can't install it in disk d. I've been trying for days but nothing. I would like to ask for a refund because I have tried to do anything but nothing. What can i do ?

:)

caterinaragnedda, Dec 4, 2021

2. flight Simulator 2020 download

how do I download flight simulator 2020 on my second computer listed with Microsoft using product key. Thanks

John Messier, Dec 4, 2021
  3. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020

Hi. I have two questions:

1) I have been using Flight Simulator since its release on Aug 18. Today, I stated the Simulator, it loaded OK, I created a free flight, clicked on Fly, when I tried to use the joystick and keyboard to start and use the simulator, they both did not work
    and would not control anything...they were unresponsive. Checked the Controllers section in the Simulator set up section and the keyboard and Thrustmaster M1600 Joystick were listed and the keyboard and joystick action assignments were still there and responded
    when I clicked a joystick button and keyboard key....the assignment box in the Controller section responded when I pressed a key or button. Rebooted the computer with no change. Do you have any suggestions?

2) How do I uninstall and reinstall MSFS 2020 in the event that is the only way to fix this problem? Please provide instructions and where to download the MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition from.

Thank you...Malcolm

MalcolmArnot, Dec 4, 2021
  4. Problem with download the flight simulator 2020

flight simulator 2020

what is address of download site for flight simulator 2020 windows 10 edition

HarryEspey, Dec 4, 2021
Thema:

Problem with download the flight simulator 2020

1. Problem with download the flight simulator 2020 - Similar Threads - Problem download flight

2. Flight Simulator 2020 Download Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 Download Problem: Hi, I purchased a download copy of Flight Simulator 2020 from Best Buy Canada yesterday. I received a code and a download link from Code2go today. Everything seemed fine until I input the code and opened MS website, I failed to find any download button on the page. I thought...
  3. Flight Simulator 2020 Download Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Flight Simulator 2020 Download Problem: Hi, I purchased a download copy of Flight Simulator 2020 from Best Buy Canada yesterday. I received a code and a download link from Code2go today. Everything seemed fine until I input the code and opened MS website, I failed to find any download button on the page. I thought...
  4. Problem with download the flight simulator 2020

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem with download the flight simulator 2020: Good morning i bought flight simulator 2020 and i can't install it in disk d. I've been trying for days but nothing. I would like to ask for a refund because I have tried to do anything but nothing. What can i do ?...
  5. Problem with download the flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with download the flight simulator 2020: Good morning i bought flight simulator 2020 and i can't install it in disk d. I've been trying for days but nothing. I would like to ask for a refund because I have tried to do anything but nothing. What can i do ?...
  6. Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 download problems

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 download problems: Hello, I’ve recently downloaded microsoft flight simulator 2020. Everything went fine the first day. The second day i got a black screen, i uninstalled fs2020 and now i cannot download it. I’ve tried several fixes posted on these forums but nothing works. Its still very...
  7. Download of Flight simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download of Flight simulator 2020: When downloading MS 2020 flight simulator an error code 0x80070422 appearsThis Flight sim. was payed for through CDKeys and Paypal. Although I and my Computer Store have try to resolve the issue there is no way we can continue the download. We have downloaded other smaller,...
  8. flight Simulator 2020 download

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    flight Simulator 2020 download: how do I download flight simulator 2020 on my second computer listed with Microsoft using product key. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-download/7fd8ea8a-758f-42c6-8ec9-eb7aacc1be07
  9. Download Flight Simulator 2020

Download Flight Simulator 2020: I purchased MSFS 2020 on my office computer which apparently linked it to my work email address. That being the case, I can't download the software to my home computer which uses my personal email address. How do I change the purchase to my personal address instead of the...
  10. Download Flight Simulator 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Flight Simulator 2020: The Download of Flight Simulator 2020 attempts permanently fail! My PC is on the latest patch level W10 Pro 2004. My PC meets all hardware requirements! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-flight-simulator-2020/3bd371c6-b677-4484-af72-588946532222