Windows 10: Problem with downloading apps

Discus and support Problem with downloading apps in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have a problem with downloading apps to my laptop. I cannot download them at all, anu apps. I have Surface 3... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alex Sevast, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Problem with downloading apps

I have a problem with downloading apps to my laptop. I cannot download them at all, anu apps. I have Surface 3

:)

Alex Sevast, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Shuyin03 Win User

New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Oct 9, 2018
  3. downloading apps

Hi George,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I would like to understand the issue better, could you let me know

1. Operating system and edition of operating system you are using?
    2. From where you are trying to download apps?

However you can try following steps to if you are using Microsoft store to download apps.

Step 1 :

1. Open RUN box by pressing
      windows + R
      button on the keyboard.
    2. Then type WSReset.exe and click on
      OK.
    3. Try to logging in to store with your Microsoft account.
    4. Try downloading the apps.

Step 2:

1. Search for command prompt on
      Cortana
      search bar.
    2. Right click on command prompt and click on
      run as administrator.
    3. Type below command and press enter.

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

The above command will take some time and I would suggest you to wait until the process completes.

To know the edition of operating system,

1. Right click on This PC and click on
      Properties.

Hope it helps.

Manjunath H

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Manjunath_H, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Problem with downloading apps

Windows 10 Apps from the store wont download

Hi Sumon,

Sorry for the delay in response.

• Do you face this issue only with these apps?
    • Did you try downloading other apps?
    • Did you try stopping these apps and then downloading it again?
    We would suggest you to try the steps mentioned in the link

• Type troubleshooting in the search
      box
      and hit Enter.
    • Click View all from the left pane and select Windows store apps.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and check.
    If the steps don't work try these steps:

Try to reset the Windows store and check.
    • Press Win + R on the keyboard to open run Window.
    • Type wsreset.exe to reset the Windows store cache.
    Hope this information helps.

Ravinath P, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Problem with downloading apps

1. Problem with downloading apps - Similar Threads - Problem downloading apps

2. Having problems trying to download an app,

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problems trying to download an app,: Having problems trying to download an app, For some reason, Design Space didn't load. For ideas on why, see this article . Did everything article said, no result. Called Cricut and was told to call Microsoft to see if a virus was preventing download or need to delete s mode...
  3. App download problem

App download problem: I am cleaning up and adopting a 4 year old HP with W10. The previous owner did not maintain it well. My last problem is downloading apps from the MS store. When trying to download any app, it gives this error message. "This file does not have an app associated with it for...
  4. Problem while downloading a specific app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem while downloading a specific app: The problem of try again later something happened at the end comes while downloading a specific game from the Microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-while-downloading-a-specific-app/64afe5fe-29a7-40ad-a3e0-75c8a983f905
  5. Problem with apps downloading

Problem with apps downloading: I go to the Microsoft Store, click on the app but it won’t be downloaded! I get the error code 0x803FB005. My actions include reseting the Store and reinstalling the Store. However, the problem is not fixed....
  6. App download problem

App download problem: I'm trying to install a app on my laptop from the Microsoft Store and it's comimg up at as Unauthorized! What if anything can I do??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-download-problem/438c0400-b5f7-468a-a116-477150a03e4c
  7. Download app from the store problem

Download app from the store problem: updates all my app, notice one problem that not work to let me download the app, the name is Intel media SDK up from the store. Try fix and not work in 10 windows. 133326
  8. Problems to download apps on secondary drive

Problems to download apps on secondary drive: Since the last update of windows i cant install or update apps of the microsoft store I have to uninstall it, install it in the main drive C: and move to the secondary drive (in my case S: ) Its a fast solution BUT i want to download GoW4 a 133Gb game and i only have 90Gb...
  9. Problems to download apps in Windows store

Problems to download apps in Windows store: I have had many Problems to download apps in Windows store, when I try to download the applications it gives errors, it freezes, it closes, it doesn't work...
  10. Problem downloading fitbit app

Problem downloading fitbit app: Trying to download fitbit app on windows 10 and wont work - when hitting "free" for download a grey screen comes up 53841