Windows 10: Problem with downloading Cypress - Bus Controllers and Ports - ND-tech USB Adapter 3.4.1.20

Discus and support Problem with downloading Cypress - Bus Controllers and Ports - ND-tech USB Adapter 3.4.1.20 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need to urgently download this driver https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/ScopedViewRedirect.aspx?updateid=1a6a853e-bc0c-45c7-9a20-71edd1f58ea2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by akanyonyo, Jun 24, 2020.

1. akanyonyo Win User

Problem with downloading Cypress - Bus Controllers and Ports - ND-tech USB Adapter 3.4.1.20

I need to urgently download this driver https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/ScopedViewRedirect.aspx?updateid=1a6a853e-bc0c-45c7-9a20-71edd1f58ea2 which my C # application needs to run the BioID scanner. Since yesterday I got the error 8DDD0010 when clicking on Download.

May I have another possibility to download the drivers:
    • Cypress - Bus Controllers and Ports - ND-tech USB Adapter 3.4.1.20
    • Last modification: 06/05/2009
    • Size: 113 KB

My computer on Windows 10 Pro x-64 cannot download it automatically.

:)

akanyonyo, Jun 24, 2020
  2. Sher Amo Win User

USB ports not functioning properly

Hi,

This can be due to a recent change in the configuration of your device. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you use Device Manager to disable and re-enable all the USB controllers. This lets the controllers recover the USB port from its unresponsive
    condition. The USB controllers represent the USB ports in Device Manager.

To disable and re-enable the USB controllers, follow these steps:

1. In the Search box, type Device Manager and press Enter.

2. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.

Note: You might have to scroll down the list to find this item.

3. Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click Uninstall to remove it.

4. Repeat step 3 for each USB controller that is listed under Universal Serial Bus controllers.

5. Restart the computer. After the computer starts, Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB

controllers that you uninstalled.

6. Check the USB device to see whether it is working.

Let us know if the solution above works for you.

Sher Amo, Jun 24, 2020
  3. trinaz Win User
    USB PCI 4 port card stopped responding

Thanks for the help....Under USB controllers there is/was no yellow flags...?...here are the listed USB items under Universal Serial Bus Controllers....

Problem with downloading Cypress - Bus Controllers and Ports - ND-tech USB Adapter 3.4.1.20 [​IMG]

Will try driver download from manufacturer.....how do I tell which of the listed USB devices is the 4-port add on card...this is a four port card

Thanks....TiminAz

trinaz, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Problem with downloading Cypress - Bus Controllers and Ports - ND-tech USB Adapter 3.4.1.20

download pictures or anything with my camera USB PORT ERRORS

Hi John,

To take a closer look, can you send a screenshot of the error you're getting when trying to connect the camera to the computer? What troubleshooting steps have you taken so far? Are you able to connect the camera to another computer? Have you tried checking
    all your USB ports? What about using a different cable to connect the camera to the USB port?

In the meantime, I suggest running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter to scan your computer, identify the problems, and attempt to fix the issues automatically.
    You may refer to the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + R and type Control Panel.
    2. Type troubleshooting in the search bar and click on Troubleshooting.
    3. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    4. Follow the steps from the wizard to run the troubleshooter.

If the troubleshooter can't identify the problem or fix the issue, try reinstalling your USB drivers.

1. Press Windows key + R and type devmgmt.msc to open
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    3. Right-click the first USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers, and then click on
      Uninstall to remove it.
    4. Repeat these steps for the entire USB controller under Universal Serial Bus controllers.
    5. Restart the computer. Windows will automatically scan for hardware changes and reinstall all the USB controllers that you uninstalled.

Let me know how it goes.

Aileen Alf, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Problem with downloading Cypress - Bus Controllers and Ports - ND-tech USB Adapter 3.4.1.20

1. Problem with downloading Cypress - Bus Controllers and Ports - ND-tech USB Adapter 3.4.1.20 - Similar Threads - Problem downloading Cypress

2. Universal Serial Bus USB Controller drivers are missing, thunderbolt port does not work at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Universal Serial Bus USB Controller drivers are missing, thunderbolt port does not work at...: I got this laptop Asus TUF F17 FX707ZM around December of 2022. It was working great. It came with Windows 11 but I had to swap SSDs so I installed Windows 10. Ever since, I've had this issue where the Thunderbolt port does not work. I tried fixing it a while ago, reset...
  3. Universal Serial Bus USB Controller drivers are missing, thunderbolt port does not work at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Universal Serial Bus USB Controller drivers are missing, thunderbolt port does not work at...: I got this laptop Asus TUF F17 FX707ZM around December of 2022. It was working great. It came with Windows 11 but I had to swap SSDs so I installed Windows 10. Ever since, I've had this issue where the Thunderbolt port does not work. I tried fixing it a while ago, reset...
  4. Universal Serial Bus USB Controller drivers are missing, thunderbolt port does not work at...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Serial Bus Controllers

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Serial Bus Controllers: So i had this issue for a long time now my serial bus controllers seems to have an exclamation mark on them and whenever i plug mu sub mouse in the usb port my mouse seems to light up but it wont work im also on laptop.Whenever i update it it says "we've encountrered a...
  6. USB Port Control

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    USB Port Control: Hi, I'm currently working on a system which needs to be capable of locking down the PC's USB ports, while allowing access to only some designated devices. Is it possible to do this, other than to adjust group policy for removable storage devices? Thanks in advance!...
  7. usb 3 ports not detected

usb 3 ports not detected: we have 2 dell vostro 3750 laptops after update one installed renesas usb3 drivers automatically but the other did not ?usb 3 ports no longer work.strange https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-3-ports-not-detected/1bd5883f-46a3-4d4d-be0b-343b85d272a2
  8. USB 3 ports not working with USB 3 Devices

USB 3 ports not working with USB 3 Devices: I have had this problem since February and not sure what to do. All of my USB 3 ports are not recognized by my computer as USB 3 ports only as USB 2/1.[ATTACH] The two active ports you see there are USB 3 ports, but they don't work as USB 3 ports. If any one has had this...
  9. USB port performs a bus reset during communication

USB port performs a bus reset during communication: Hi, I am seeing USB bus resets when I have communication with a USB device causing data transmission failure. There is nothing in the event log that indicates a problem or even show an event that could correspond to the bus reset. The problem is primarily seen on Windows...
  10. eSATA to USB 3 adapter?

eSATA to USB 3 adapter?: Sort of a hardware question: I I have an old PC with an front panel eSATA port (not power eSATA or eSATA + USB) and a couple USB 2 ports but no USB 3 ports. I have no need for eSATA but have a number of USB 3.0 devices. I've been looking for an eSTAT-m to USB 3.0-f adapter or...