Windows 10: Problem with downloading games from Microsoft Store

Discus and support Problem with downloading games from Microsoft Store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I use two Microsoft account. I downloaded apps using the first account. But I cannot download games using the second account. I tried to clear... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Brunilda Najar, Sep 11, 2020.

1. Problem with downloading games from Microsoft Store

I use two Microsoft account. I downloaded apps using the first account. But I cannot download games using the second account. I tried to clear Microsoft Store cache - it didn’t help

:)

Brunilda Najar, Sep 11, 2020
Thema:

Problem with downloading games from Microsoft Store

1. Problem with downloading games from Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - Problem downloading games

2. Problem downloading a game from the store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problem downloading a game from the store: I bought and tried to download Gears of War Ultimate Edition from the Microsoft store, but while it was downloading, my laptop shut down because it was not connected to power.I went back to the store, the partially complete download has disappeared and when I try to download...
  3. Downloading games from Microsoft store

Downloading games from Microsoft store: I am trying to reinstall 2 games and start 3 more. I says it is pending and the other 4 all say Starting Download. They have all sat like this for 4-5 hours doing nothing. I can either download them or remove them. My skills are very basic so what can I do?...
  4. Problems downloading games from the Microsoft Store

Problems downloading games from the Microsoft Store: When I restored my PC to factory settings recently, I tried to reinstall a game from the Microsoft store, but I still receive 'no devices found'. I tried adding a device but nothing works Help...
  5. Downloading game from Microsoft store

Downloading game from Microsoft store: I recently bought minecraft off of the microsoft store, but when I click the install button, it does absolutely nothing. Whn I click install on my devices, it does not list my device, even though when I go to "my devices" my computer is listed there. I have also made sure...
  6. Downloading games from Microsoft Store

Downloading games from Microsoft Store: Hello, I bought Minecraft from the Microsoft Store, but when I tried to download it, it said that I had no connected devices,does anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  7. Downloading games from Microsoft Store

Downloading games from Microsoft Store: Hello, I bought minecraft from the microsoft store, but when I tried to download it, it said that I had no connected devices,does anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  8. Problems with games I downloaded from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with games I downloaded from the Microsoft Store: The other day I purchased the PC game pass, then promptly downloaded Outer Worlds. The game downloaded fine, it took most of the day since it's a large game, but when I tried to access it this morning, there was no history of it ever downloading. It wasn't in my Library, it...
  9. Downloading games from Microsoft Store

Downloading games from Microsoft Store: Hello, I bought mincraft from the microsoft store, but when I tried to download it, it said that I had no connected devices,does anyone know how to fix this problem?...
  10. Download games from microsoft store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download games from microsoft store: hey guys, I have a question (duh) my band back at home is a crime, slow as hell. My GF for the other hand have a good connection. New on xbox game pass PC here and I want to know if is possible to download the games to my external HD, using my GF band but using my account,...