Windows 10: Problem with downloading photos from iPhone to PC

Discus and support Problem with downloading photos from iPhone to PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The version of my iPhone is the latest, I also have icloud app installed on the computer. My iPhone was working fine, but I don’t know why for some... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LaurenWalton, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Problem with downloading photos from iPhone to PC

The version of my iPhone is the latest, I also have icloud app installed on the computer.

My iPhone was working fine, but I don’t know why for some unknown reason it downloaded only part of my photos to the computer

:)

LaurenWalton, Dec 10, 2019
  2. Ivycao Win User

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Dec 10, 2019
  3. DaedalusHelios, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Javo Win User

Problem with downloading photos from iPhone to PC

iPhone Photos import to Windows 10 PC not working

I would like to troubleshoot my inability to import photos from iPhone to Windows 10. I am an advanced user struggling to find relevant help on the internet since most results are unusable masked adverts for paid third party software.

I want to use it the following way

1. connect iPhone via USB to my Windows 10 PC
    2. open Microsoft "Photos" app
    3. click in the upper right on import > add from the device over USB
    4. select all photos and click import

4th step is where it fails, with no usable message.

• I have set the device as trusted on iPhone
    • I mostly don't see it in My Computer, therefore I cannot just copy
    • I tried uninstalling every driver and iTunes software
    • Despite not being visible in Windows Explorer, iTunes can always access the contents with no issue
    • it has a tiny moments when it starts working, but overall import fails sooner or later and never copies all 3k photos. Mostly MSPhotos don't show any content, just failure message, sometimes it shows it's content and acts as I can select what to import, but as described fails sooner or later
    • iTunes can successfully copy entire phone.

Other attempts
    • I tried multiple free 3rd party SW, all of them either failed or seemed like to be usable only after buying their extended version
    • I tried using iTunes for Syncing the Photos
      • I maybe don't know how to use it, or it is faulty too. But I've set the directory where my Photos should be synced, but sync seems to just backup the phone and creates tiny 'Photo Database file', but no photo actually gets copied onto PC.

Thema:

Problem with downloading photos from iPhone to PC

1. Problem with downloading photos from iPhone to PC - Similar Threads - Problem downloading photos

2. Problem downloading photos from my iphone 13

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem downloading photos from my iphone 13: I have an Iphone 13 and when I download my photos they show as a blank and when I click on it it says we do not support this format. Which is the HEIC format from Apple. Plus all my photos are now all over the place in no date order so to say I am very disappointed with this...
  3. Problem downloading photos from my iphone 13

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem downloading photos from my iphone 13: I have an Iphone 13 and when I download my photos they show as a blank and when I click on it it says we do not support this format. Which is the HEIC format from Apple. Plus all my photos are now all over the place in no date order so to say I am very disappointed with this...
  4. Downloading photos from iPhone

Downloading photos from iPhone: Hi and thanks in advance! When I try to download photos from my iPhone 8 an action I have been doing for years - using the PHOTOS App on Windows 10 It gets to the point where it seems to see all the pictures - but then just freezes. The only action from there is to go into...
  5. Download photos from iPhone 7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Download photos from iPhone 7: How do you get the iPhone device v7 to show up in the explorer window so I can copy photos to my Windows 10 PC? I doesn't show up after connecting cable from iPhone to pc....
  6. Transfer photos from iPhone to PC

Transfer photos from iPhone to PC: hi, how can I download the pictures from my iPhone to my Lenovo ***Original title: photos*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/3577e2df-60b3-4792-9adc-ad0323bdfe20"
  7. transferring photos from iPhone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from iPhone to PC: how do I transferring photos from iPhone to PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/bf23ffb7-79c1-4333-a068-7eb01aaa9f46
  8. difficulty downloading photos from iphone

difficulty downloading photos from iphone: I seem to always have trouble trying to download photos from my iphone. It gets to the point where it has identified all the new photos and when I select the import option, I get the very unhelpful message "something went wrong." I have tried restarting, unplugging my phone...
  9. Downloading iphone xs photos to pc

Downloading iphone xs photos to pc: I've tried to download all my photos from my iphone. I click on photos, and it gives me the option to select all. Only, when you look through the icons on the photos in "select all", not all the photos on my phone are shown. And, surprise, surprise, not all the photos...
  10. transfer photos from iphone to pc

transfer photos from iphone to pc: how to transfer photos from iphone to computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/transfer-photos-from-iphone-to-pc/403e9b56-b1b4-4740-becc-a5f6ec3dac1f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem downloading photos from iphone to pc

2. problem with downloading recordings from iphone