Windows 10: Problem with drive not showing up in windows setup installation

Discus and support Problem with drive not showing up in windows setup installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I try and install windows to this drive *MAIN SSD* it does not NOT show up nor do any partitions however when I put the same drive into another PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Dillan W, Jan 11, 2023.

1. Dillan W Win User

Problem with drive not showing up in windows setup installation

When I try and install windows to this drive *MAIN SSD* it does not NOT show up nor do any partitions however when I put the same drive into another PC I can see the drive and partitons but windows wont install to it, I get a message saying something like "Windows couldn't create partition, or the partition was missing for this drive"This all started when I regrettably deleted all the partitons on the PC where I am having this issue so maybe windows setup has corrupted or is not funtioning on this PC or it has become a harware issue.Affected PCNon affected PC

:)

Dillan W, Jan 11, 2023

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 11, 2023
  3. broken89 Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

Well problem solved it didn't seem to like the mouse i had plugged in *Big Grin Problem with drive not showing up in windows setup installation :D

It takes about 5min for to load each step in the windows setup? The disc drive will stop for about 5min then spin up and finally load? it does this for every step in the setup? very odd.

broken89, Jan 11, 2023
  4. Problem with drive not showing up in windows setup installation

little cat, Jan 11, 2023
Thema:

Problem with drive not showing up in windows setup installation

1. Problem with drive not showing up in windows setup installation - Similar Threads - Problem drive showing

2. SSD not showing up in windows setup installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not showing up in windows setup installation: When I try and install windows to this drive *MAIN SSD* it does not NOT show up nor do any partitions however when I put the same drive into another PC I can see the drive and partitons but windows wont install to it, I get a message saying something like "Windows couldn't...
  3. SSD not showing up in windows setup installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    SSD not showing up in windows setup installation: When I try and install windows to this drive *MAIN SSD* it does not NOT show up nor do any partitions however when I put the same drive into another PC I can see the drive and partitons but windows wont install to it, I get a message saying something like "Windows couldn't...
  4. SSD not showing up in windows setup installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Problem with drive not showing up in windows setup installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with drive not showing up in windows setup installation: When I try and install windows to this drive *MAIN SSD* it does not NOT show up nor do any partitions however when I put the same drive into another PC I can see the drive and partitons but windows wont install to it, I get a message saying something like "Windows couldn't...
  6. Problem with drive not showing up in windows setup installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with drive not showing up in windows setup installation: When I try and install windows to this drive *MAIN SSD* it does not NOT show up nor do any partitions however when I put the same drive into another PC I can see the drive and partitons but windows wont install to it, I get a message saying something like "Windows couldn't...
  7. Can't install windows 10, installation setup doens't show up

Can't install windows 10, installation setup doens't show up: I'm trying to install windows on my ssd already have an win10 , i created a usb media with windows tool, when i try to boot in this media, a screen with the two version x64 and x32 appear mine's x64 , after that a message "loading files" and then after the load is complete,...
  8. Drive doesn't show up on Installation

Drive doesn't show up on Installation: Hello I wanted to reinstall Windows on my PC on a new SSD It is nfts formated and MBR, but when I boot via the windows Boot USB stick the drive is not visible. But it is in the boot menu it is. Also I can see it on my orher pc as a normal drive. Do you have any Idea how...
  9. Windows Hello not showing up to setup

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Hello not showing up to setup: Hey Guys and Gals. Loving the new Windows 10 Pro so far just having an issue setting up Windows Hello. according to the instructions..."Go to Start Start symbol, then select Settings  > Accounts > Sign-in options to set up Windows Hello. Under Windows Hello, you’ll see...
  10. One drive setup problem!

One drive setup problem!: I installed W10 on a new PC for a friend and initially signed in using my Microsoft Account. I then did what the instructions on this site said todo. Changed the PC to a local account and then Sign In to the friend's Microsoft Account the one I should have used in the first...