Windows 10: Problem with Driver Realtek and Bang and olufsen B&O audio control panel Windows 11 HP...

Discus and support Problem with Driver Realtek and Bang and olufsen B&O audio control panel Windows 11 HP... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought a laptop HP Victus 16-R0000 with B&O on Windows 11https://corporate.bang-olufsen.com/fr/partners/consumer-electronics/hpBUT B&o audio control,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by SukhoiSu47, Jun 7, 2023.

1. Problem with Driver Realtek and Bang and olufsen B&O audio control panel Windows 11 HP...

I bought a laptop HP Victus 16-R0000 with B&O on Windows 11https://corporate.bang-olufsen.com/fr/partners/consumer-electronics/hpBUT B&o audio control, HP audio control ⇒ "Impossible to connect to RPC service".Impossible to find Realtek HD Audio manager. All of that on Windows 11.All my drivers are up-to-date On hp website, Windows update, Microsoft store.Hp told me that's a realtek problem, is the driver is not created? in Windows 10 it worked perfectlyHelp me, please !

:)

SukhoiSu47, Jun 7, 2023
  2. bobkn Win User

B & O Play for HP

I don't understand the problem.

The audio hardware in the PC is Realtek. The Bang & Olufsen player part is software; I believe that it doesn't involve any special hardware or drivers.

Is the Bang & Olufsen software still installed? It appears to not be available for download. (No surprise there.) If it's gone, I don't know how easy it'll be to get it back. I suggest that you contact HP support. I fear that they'll suggest something wonderful like a factory restore.

bobkn, Jun 7, 2023
  3. HP Bang & Olufsen

The Monitor its work fine but the camera doesn't work .. and in the same thing the camera on my laptop its work good .. no Isuzu >!!

is I need to install diver to work the camera ..!?

this is the type of monitor HP Bang & Olufsen built in camera

Mohammed Hamid (m.hamid), Jun 7, 2023
  4. Problem with Driver Realtek and Bang and olufsen B&O audio control panel Windows 11 HP...

Output Same Audio to two Razer Man o War headphones (Windows 10)(Wireless Headsets)

I have Bang & Olufsen Audio Control on my HP OMEN, I also have two Razer Man o War Headsets, I would like to know if it is possible to play the same audio from both headphones. According to the Bang & Olufsen Audio Control Panel Multistreaming is possible
    but I dont know exactly how to set it up.

Thanks in advance.

MoudiSoubra, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

Problem with Driver Realtek and Bang and olufsen B&O audio control panel Windows 11 HP...

1. Problem with Driver Realtek and Bang and olufsen B&O audio control panel Windows 11 HP... - Similar Threads - Problem Driver Realtek

2. Realtek Audio Drivers & Control Panel Not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Drivers & Control Panel Not Working: Since updating my audio drivers, I've experienced problem after problem with anything related to audio devices. Some details about the situation:The motherboard is an ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WiFi operating on Windows 10 x64The Realtek audio driver version is 6.0.9238.11...
  3. Realtek Audio Drivers & Control Panel Not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek Audio Drivers & Control Panel Not Working: Since updating my audio drivers, I've experienced problem after problem with anything related to audio devices. Some details about the situation:The motherboard is an ASUS TUF GAMING B550-PLUS WiFi operating on Windows 10 x64The Realtek audio driver version is 6.0.9238.11...
  4. Realtek Audio Drivers & Control Panel Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Problem with Driver Realtek and Bang and olufsen B&O audio control panel Windows 11 HP...

Problem with Driver Realtek and Bang and olufsen B&O audio control panel Windows 11 HP...: I bought a laptop HP Victus 16-R0000 with B&O on Windows 11https://corporate.bang-olufsen.com/fr/partners/consumer-electronics/hpBUT B&o audio control, HP audio control ⇒ "Impossible to connect to RPC service".Impossible to find Realtek HD Audio manager. All of that on...
  6. BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE: I have started the RPC services from Microsoft, but it is still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bang-and-olufsen-audio-controller-rpc-issue/78070c0c-c979-4570-99dd-90b5b9ffa16e
  7. BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE

BANG AND OLUFSEN AUDIO CONTROLLER RPC ISSUE: I have started the RPC services from Microsoft, but it is still not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bang-and-olufsen-audio-controller-rpc-issue/78070c0c-c979-4570-99dd-90b5b9ffa16e
  8. HP Bang & Olufsen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP Bang & Olufsen: The Monitor its work fine but the camera doesn't work .. and in the same thing the camera on my laptop its work good .. no Isuzu >!!is I need to install diver to work the camera ..!?this is the type of monitor HP Bang & Olufsen built in camera...
  9. HP Bang & Olufsen

HP Bang & Olufsen: The Monitor its work fine but the camera doesn't work .. and in the same thing the camera on my laptop its work good .. no Isuzu >!!is I need to install diver to work the camera ..!?this is the type of monitor HP Bang & Olufsen built in camera...
  10. HP Bang & Olufsen E273M

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP Bang & Olufsen E273M: Hi, My monitor isnt showing the camera driver at all and the camera isn't working. So its not even appearing in device manager. Can I have some help please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-bang-olufsen-e273m/b7281769-a4c6-4748-8aeb-19aee40e9137