Windows 10: Problem with Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends PC

Discus and support Problem with Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends PC in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Halo semua. Maaf sudah mengganggu kalian semua. Saya ada sedikit masalah dengan permainan pc saya. Saya ingin bermain Dynasty Warriors 7 XE di pc.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GamingLovers:), Dec 19, 2018.

1. Problem with Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends PC

Halo semua. Maaf sudah mengganggu kalian semua.

Saya ada sedikit masalah dengan permainan pc saya. Saya ingin bermain Dynasty Warriors 7 XE di pc. Saya sudah menginstal game itu dari kaset (3 kaset) dan saya menyimpan file itu di Data E, tidak di Local Disc. Semuanya lancar. Pas pertama saya klik dw7, dia bilang ada 2 file hilang (d3dx9_43.dll dan XAPOFX1_5.dll) dan saya sudah mengunduh file tsb. Saat saya menelik dinasti prajurit 7, awalnya muncul layar hitam, tapi kemudian keluar lagi. Saya sudah mencoba beberapa kali dan terus begitu. Saya sudah mencoba troubleshooter dan tidak ada hasil. Kira kira ada yang tahu solusinya?

*saya main di windows 10 . Saya juga instal di windows 8 dan anehnya bisa jalanTerima kasih Problem with Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends PC :)

:)

GamingLovers:), Dec 19, 2018

2. Dynasty Warriors 6 = Sore Thumbs!

haha the voice dubs are great
    I just love the kill kill kill of dynasty warriors...it's so fun to rack up hundreds of kills haha

nflesher87, Dec 19, 2018
  3. Dynasty Warriors 6 = Sore Thumbs!

TBH, Im bored with the whole Dynasty/Samurai Warriors franchise as they are basically all the same game *Mad Problem with Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends PC :mad:

And dont even get me started about the terrible American voice actors used to portray Japanese warriors *Mad Problem with Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends PC :mad:

HookeyStreet, Dec 19, 2018
  4. SaltyFish Win User

Problem with Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends PC

Dynasty Warriors 9 Gets Launch Date: February 13, 2018

That's the least of my worries. More worried about how the re-vamp will turn out. The last time Koei did a re-vamp of DW (Dynasty Warriors 6) it didn't work out so well.

Dynasty Warriors has always had local multiplayer on PC ever since Dynasty Warriors 4, its first PC release. I still have fond memories of playing with DW games with friends. Some people have been clamoring for online multiplayer but it's never happened in the mainline series. But the Dynasty Warriors MMO is still active with updates. There used to be an EU/NA server but that shut down after the community collapsed. The JP, TW, KR, and CN servers are all still available since the series (and its source material) is much more popular there.

SaltyFish, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

Problem with Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends PC

1. Problem with Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends PC - Similar Threads - Problem Dynasty Warriors

2. Why my Asphalt Xtreme not avalible in my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my Asphalt Xtreme not avalible in my PC: I tried to find it and not found the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-asphalt-xtreme-not-avalible-in-my-pc/3d24af68-6ab2-4eb1-beb2-f7f81ea145b1
  3. Why my Asphalt Xtreme not avalible in my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why my Asphalt Xtreme not avalible in my PC: I tried to find it and not found the game https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-my-asphalt-xtreme-not-avalible-in-my-pc/3d24af68-6ab2-4eb1-beb2-f7f81ea145b1
  4. League Of Legends FPS Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    League Of Legends FPS Problem: So, for the past like, I want to say 2 weeks now, I have had a Massive Drop in frames whenever I try playing League of Legends Hovering around 12-15even after changing all the graphics to as low as possible and turning off sound. I have an Intel Core i7-3770K CPU that running...
  5. League Of Legends FPS Problem

League Of Legends FPS Problem: So, for the past like, I want to say 2 weeks now, I have had a Massive Drop in frames whenever I try playing League of Legends Hovering around 12-15even after changing all the graphics to as low as possible and turning off sound. I have an Intel Core i7-3770K CPU that running...
  6. Asphalt Xtreme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt Xtreme: The game is not launching after I just downloaded it. It has been on the loading screen for an hour now. Could I get any help to what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-xtreme/e37839d4-601a-41a4-b3a1-9d71da0cdaea
  7. Asphalt Xtreme

Asphalt Xtreme: The game is not launching after I just downloaded it. It has been on the loading screen for an hour now. Could I get any help to what I could do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asphalt-xtreme/e37839d4-601a-41a4-b3a1-9d71da0cdaea
  8. Banned In ashpalt Xtreme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Banned In ashpalt Xtreme: I am banned in this game without any reason. I tried to contact but nothing happened.Please tell what should I do now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/banned-in-ashpalt-xtreme/3eaee124-7832-4010-8a62-7c9fc7ee7f14
  9. X570 aorus xtreme

in Windows 10 Support
    X570 aorus xtreme: Get error messages for the last two days as you see in the attached image After deletion CCLENER software does not emulate, and no other solution I found! Requests your assistance or by referring to free software to remove file scraps Or referral to the process (LIST) that...
  10. Asphalt xtreme crash ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Asphalt xtreme crash ?: Hello community After more than a year, last Friday was the last time I played Asphalt Xtreme normally. Saturday was blocked checking the profile online and since yesterday, Monday June 11 only shows the Gameloft screen and goes to the desktop. Is it a server problem?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dynasty warrior 7 windows 10 error

2. Dynasty warrior 7 d win 10 nge lag

3. dynasty warriors 7 xtreme legends pc always slomo

4. Dynasty Warriors 7 XAPOFX1_5.dll not found