Windows 10: Problem with Easy Anti-Cheat false flag .net 4.0.30319

Discus and support Problem with Easy Anti-Cheat false flag .net 4.0.30319 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, Im currently returning to a game that I have havent played in a few months but had previously logged around 40hrs total without issue. Now... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Geno1984, Sep 27, 2020.

1. Geno1984 Win User

Problem with Easy Anti-Cheat false flag .net 4.0.30319

Hello,

Im currently returning to a game that I have havent played in a few months but had previously logged around 40hrs total without issue. Now however each time I run the application the games anti cheat software named "Easy Anti-Cheat" flags a system file as Untrusted.

The file in question is: Untrusted system file

C:\Windows\assembly\NativeImages_v4.0.30319_64\System\692cee7f35bc369df5d159f8c5627c5d\system.ni.dll

Looking around a bit it is my understanding this is .net framework? Wondering how I can unflag/fix this if possible or its a programming error in the game/anti cheat software itself as this wasn't an issue when I played the game in the past.

Ive tried the basic fix suggestions such as verify game file integrity on steam. Fresh install doesn't do anything either.

Thanks

:)

Geno1984, Sep 27, 2020
  2. naser3g1 Win User

Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

* Merged

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal
    game-breaking and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, Sep 27, 2020
  3. naser3g1 Win User
    Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) "Windows Kernel Modification Detected"

Hello,

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and bought a key. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same. This is literal game-breaking
    and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, Sep 27, 2020
  4. naser3g1 Win User

How To Fix Easy Anti Cheat "FORBIDDEN WINDOWS KERNEL MODIFICATION DETECTED" ERROR?

Hello,

I'm unable to play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC), I have a legitimate version of Windows 10 Home reinstalled TWICE and I also bought a key for it. I updated to the latest version of Windows that released today and I'm still having the same problem.
    This is a literal game-breaking and high severity issue since I can't launch or play any game running Easy Anti Cheat (EAC). I've opened two support tickets with Easy Anti Cheat (EAC) and I've got absolutely no response.

Please, help.

Regards, Naser.

naser3g1, Sep 27, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem with Easy Anti-Cheat false flag .net 4.0.30319 - Similar Threads - Problem Easy Anti

2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat: Sometimes when I open games with Easy Anti Cheat, it gives me a 30004 error and bluescreens. It said it was because of my HDD so I repaired it but it still gives me the error....
  3. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when using Easy Anti Cheat: Sometimes when I open games with Easy Anti Cheat, it gives me a 30004 error and bluescreens. It said it was because of my HDD so I repaired it but it still gives me the error....
  4. EAC easy anti cheat issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EAC easy anti cheat issue: So, I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend they play on pc through the xbox app so the windows version of dead by daylight since the 22nd they have received this error, they have tried to reinstall the drivers, checked for updates and the usual methods to "fix" this,...
  5. EAC easy anti cheat issue

EAC easy anti cheat issue: So, I'm asking this question on behalf of a friend they play on pc through the xbox app so the windows version of dead by daylight since the 22nd they have received this error, they have tried to reinstall the drivers, checked for updates and the usual methods to "fix" this,...
  6. How to install easy anti cheat on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install easy anti cheat on laptop: I was going through my files to clear up space and on mistake deleted easy anti cheat. How do I download it agian? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-easy-anti-cheat-on-laptop/3bc284bd-0e0a-4c58-bdf5-b6a90cabc5e3
  7. How to install easy anti cheat on laptop

How to install easy anti cheat on laptop: I was going through my files to clear up space and on mistake deleted easy anti cheat. How do I download it agian? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-easy-anti-cheat-on-laptop/3bc284bd-0e0a-4c58-bdf5-b6a90cabc5e3
  8. Easy anti cheat error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Easy anti cheat error: hi i need help with something so lately i have been having problems with my easy anti cheat it keeps saying game security violation detected 00000001# and it happens even if i turn off my anti virus so i have a programm in my background thats running that is interfirring with...
  9. Easy anti cheat error

Easy anti cheat error: hi i need help with something so lately i have been having problems with my easy anti cheat it keeps saying game security violation detected 00000001# and it happens even if i turn off my anti virus so i have a programm in my background thats running that is interfirring with...
  10. Easy anti cheat error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging