Windows 10: Problem with enabling virtualization

Discus and support Problem with enabling virtualization in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I was thinking of using Hyper-V, and just for the record, I do have windows 10 pro, so I am able to use it. I know that in the system information, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nelson Alex, Jul 1, 2019.

1. Problem with enabling virtualization

I was thinking of using Hyper-V, and just for the record, I do have windows 10 pro, so I am able to use it. I know that in the system information, I have to have the bottom 4 items have the value of "yes". However, the one that says 'virtualization enabled in firmware' was no. I went into the BIOS and enabled virtualization technology. But for some reason, that item in the system information was still labeled as 'no'. I tried restarting my computer, or disabling and re-enabling again, but the option is still labeled 'no'. Is there any way that I can fix it? I'll appreciate any response.

:)

Nelson Alex, Jul 1, 2019

2. HAV says virtualization disabled, I have enabled it in BIOS

I followed the steps listed, but when I started genymotion again after resarting my computer, I still got the error telling me the number of cpus had been forced to one because virtualization isn't enabled. Also, the detection tool now tells me it doesn't work for my os.

WintertheMute, Jul 1, 2019
  3. How do I re-enable Intel Virtualization?

Hello Myue, so what are the steps your brother use to enable the virtualization option?

Look for to hearing from you.

Muki

happytime1, Jul 1, 2019
  4. Problem with enabling virtualization

Enable virtualization on Windows 8.1 With a HP Envy Dv7notebook PC.

I need to enable virtualization on my Windows 8.1 so I can turn on Virtual Box and use it in my Linux class. I need to upload Linux into the VB but the virtualization seems to not be enabled. Where do I go? Any help and all steps are very helpful.

Thank you.

freebirdgoose, Jul 1, 2019
Thema:

Problem with enabling virtualization

1. Problem with enabling virtualization - Similar Threads - Problem enabling virtualization

2. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Enabling Virtualization: So I am having an issue with enabling virtualization, when I boot into bios and enable Intel R Virtualization Technology, I look on task manager And it shows Disabled. I boot into bios again and it shows it's enabledFor any more detail I have a Lenovo BiosSo if anybody out...
  3. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enabling Virtualization: So I am having an issue with enabling virtualization, when I boot into bios and enable Intel R Virtualization Technology, I look on task manager And it shows Disabled. I boot into bios again and it shows it's enabledFor any more detail I have a Lenovo BiosSo if anybody out...
  4. Enabling Virtualization

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. virtualization enabled/disapbled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virtualization enabled/disapbled: how to enable or disable virtualization in firmware?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virtualization-enableddisapbled/32ac2e9a-e79c-4956-a0ae-d48977f52e0b
  6. virtualization enabling problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    virtualization enabling problem: hello sir/mam I am having a problem in enabling virtualization .the problem is that i cant find UEFI Firmware settings in troubleshoot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualization-enabling-problem/d9753314-8a1d-415d-9cb3-c3fa7a31bf86
  7. HOW TO ENABLE VIRTUALIZATION

in Windows 10 Customization
    HOW TO ENABLE VIRTUALIZATION: Hi, May you help me to enable virtualisation setting on my WINDOWS 10 HP PC ? But I am not getting System Configuration option when I click F10 at the starting of boot process. [IMG] [IMG]...
  8. virtualization enabling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    virtualization enabling: I want to enable virtualization for better performance of nox player .But my BIOS settings are not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/virtualization-enabling/4542f6a1-5be6-44bf-b48a-084e5733a124
  9. Enable Virtualization

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Enable Virtualization: I'm trying to enable virtualization on my TUF laptop (AMD Ryzen 5 3550H). Whenever I enable SVM in bios, Windows fails to boot up, I have to go back to bios and disable SVM to get windows to load. Any ideas? submitted by /u/NobleUnknown_ [link] [comments]...
  10. Enable Virtualization

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enable Virtualization: In my bios I have enabled "VT-x only" option. But in my task manager its shows virtualization is disabled and so I can't run my android emulator. Any suggestion..?? .[ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with turning on virtualization

2. enable virtualization windows 10 pro

3. win 10 virtualization disabled problem

4. virtualization support disabled in firmware windows 10,
  5. problem enabling virtualization,
  6. virtual box manager win 10 hardware virtualization issue,
  7. windows 10 enterprise turn on virtualization in firmware,
  8. virtualization enable windows 10 hp elitebook,
  9. virtualization support enable,
  10. i cannot seem to find hardware virtualization on this laptop,
  11. enable virtualization in bios windows 10 hp desktop,