Windows 10: Problem with Excel when using OneDrive files while switching between Win10 and iOS on an iPad

Discus and support Problem with Excel when using OneDrive files while switching between Win10 and iOS on an iPad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have Excel files stored on OneDrive that I access from my Windows 10 laptop and my iPad iOS 14.7.1. However when I make a change on the iPad and save... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HankRand, Jan 4, 2023.

1. HankRand Win User

Problem with Excel when using OneDrive files while switching between Win10 and iOS on an iPad

I have Excel files stored on OneDrive that I access from my Windows 10 laptop and my iPad iOS 14.7.1. However when I make a change on the iPad and save it I frequently find that it doesn’t upload to OneDrive and says that another user has made a change. Since I am retired their is no other user. There doesn’t seem to be any way to reconcile the difference without retyping the changes. How can I fix this?

:)

HankRand, Jan 4, 2023
  2. Brink Win User

New Office Insiders Slow version 2.24 for iOS iPhone and iPad -April 3

Source:
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Jan 4, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    New Office 365 version 2.31 (19110400) for iOS iPhone and iPad Nov. 11

Source:

Brink, Jan 4, 2023
  4. Brink Win User

Problem with Excel when using OneDrive files while switching between Win10 and iOS on an iPad

January Insider update for Office for iOS iPhone and iPad version 2.21

Source: Announcing January Insider update for Office for iPhone and iPad - Microsoft Community

See also:

Brink, Jan 4, 2023
Thema:

1. Problem with Excel when using OneDrive files while switching between Win10 and iOS on an iPad - Similar Threads - Problem Excel using

2. OneDrive problem - iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive problem - iPad: I have OneDrive app on my iPad. I use it to download short video file from my Photos or iMessages app to be able to email them via my Hotmail email.It worked fine! UNTIL RECENTLY...I was trying to use it as iI always had...but couldn't. The OneDrive said it needed access to...
  3. OneDrive problem - iPad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive problem - iPad: I have OneDrive app on my iPad. I use it to download short video file from my Photos or iMessages app to be able to email them via my Hotmail email.It worked fine! UNTIL RECENTLY...I was trying to use it as iI always had...but couldn't. The OneDrive said it needed access to...
  4. Problem with Excel when using OneDrive files while switching between Win10 and iOS on an iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Excel when using OneDrive files while switching between Win10 and iOS on an iPad: I have Excel files stored on OneDrive that I access from my Windows 10 laptop and my iPad iOS 14.7.1. However when I make a change on the iPad and save it I frequently find that it doesn’t upload to OneDrive and says that another user has made a change. Since I am retired...
  5. ios excel app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ios excel app: hello:My ios excel app has enlarged one of my worksheets while using airprint which wasn’t an issue before. my 5 page doc is now 68 pages while using airprint? My desktop version is still fitted correctly when printing....
  6. Laptop switching between charging and not charging when use.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop switching between charging and not charging when use.: I tried severals "solutions" but none worked. Even I reinstalled Windows from scratch, and latest updates aplied. When using Windows, nothing heavy, open explorer or -even ligther- open the windows menú: laptop switch between charging and not charging every second, while...
  7. Excel File Lock Changes Between Users Whilst in Use

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel File Lock Changes Between Users Whilst in Use: Hi, I've come across a strange issue with a few Excel files on our file server. A user (user1) opens an .xlsx file, works on the file and keeps it open for approx 1hr. Another user (user2) opens the same file, and isn't notified that the file is locked and can only be...
  8. Issue while switching between languages

in Windows 10 Customization
    Issue while switching between languages: Hey, I'm using Windows 10 with the latest updates. Recently I started having a weird problem. I have both Hebrew and English keyboards installed and used. Recently when I click to change languages Hebrew is counted 2ce even though it appears on the list only 1ce. So if...
  9. iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad: My windows iCloud won't sync with ios on ipad. It has been install for months and worked fine now it won't sync. Any ideas I can try? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icloud-wont-sync-with-ios-on-ipad/4d723a0e-d15d-4c6f-82ca-a3a10ba4509e"
  10. BSOD while using Opera & Switching Monitors between PCs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD while using Opera & Switching Monitors between PCs: IRQL_NOT_LESS_THAN_OR_EQUAL error one the Blue Screen Toshiba Laptop DM.Log tool needed to be run 3 times to get .zip file - FYI 63852