Windows 10: Problem with Explorer on start up

Discus and support Problem with Explorer on start up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello Im having problems when I start the computer, as soon as it logs in explorer crashes and restarts. Source Windows Explorer Summary... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by A_viesca, Jun 18, 2020.

1. A_viesca Win User

Problem with Explorer on start up

Hello

Im having problems when I start the computer, as soon as it logs in explorer crashes and restarts.

Source

Windows Explorer

Summary
    Stopped responding and was closed

Date
    ‎6/‎18/‎2020 3:17 PM

Status
    Report sent

Description
    A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows.
    Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: AppHangB1
    Application Name: explorer.exe
    Application Version: 10.0.18362.815
    Application Timestamp: 51185cb4
    Hang Signature: 4c4a
    Hang Type: 134234113
    Versión de SO: 10.0.18363.2.0.0.256.48
    Id. de configuración regional: 2058
    Additional Hang Signature 1: 4c4ad7529a34983b6293625c48169922
    Additional Hang Signature 2: 4c4a
    Additional Hang Signature 3: 4c4ad7529a34983b6293625c48169922
    Additional Hang Signature 4: a84a
    Additional Hang Signature 5: a84aa20a68672a9d0d732ca330a656f8
    Additional Hang Signature 6: 797a
    Additional Hang Signature 7: 797adbd6572085a26479a8c1c8925f4f

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: c322cd077b12d4b664c8a6fb0085aa8b 1497630473076451979

:)

A_viesca, Jun 18, 2020
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How can I remove this virus remnant?

I was also going to suggest Autoruns.

Check to make sure it isn't attaching itself to explorer. It should be the 3rd thing listed in Autoruns, the listing for the Shell. It should just be Explorer.exe. If it is anything else, that might be your problem.

newtekie1, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Ralph Sta Win User
    File explorer icon from taskbar dissappears while working on it

Hi,

To assist you with your concern, we suggest you pin the File Explorer from the Start Menu by following these steps:

• Click the Start Menu.
    • Right-click File Explorer.
    • Choose Pin to taskbar.

If you need further assistance, feel free to reply to this post.

Ralph Sta, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Problem with Explorer on start up

Internet Explorer won't start

Since the issue persists, we suggest that you rebuild the Internet Explorer 11 by turning it off and on from the Windows features. To do this, follow the steps below:

• In the search box, type Program and Features and press
      Enter.
    • On the left pane of Program and Features window, click
      Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Untick the check box for Internet Explorer
      11 and click OK.
    • Once done, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
    • After restarting, re-do the steps above except for the step 3 which you need to tick the check box for
      Internet Explorer 11 and click OK.
    • Restart your computer once more and check if the issue persists.

Let us know if you can now launch the Internet Explorer 11.

Zedrick Del, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Explorer on start up

1. Problem with Explorer on start up - Similar Threads - Problem Explorer start

2. Start up problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start up problems: Sometimes when I Start my pc up. I have to login into everything again for example discord and configurate everything inside those applications. For example I have to connect all my gamingplatforms in razer cortex again....
  3. Start up problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up problems: Sometimes when I Start my pc up. I have to login into everything again for example discord and configurate everything inside those applications. For example I have to connect all my gamingplatforms in razer cortex again....
  4. Start up Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start up Problems: I am stuck on the startup problems And I was wondering if I use a usb flash drive to reboot Will it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-problems/015a8634-7a33-4456-94c0-31f69a1fe551
  5. Start up problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Start up problem: Hi,Recently I build a new pc it is about 4-5 months old. I have encountered an issue when booting. I was just surfing internet with my photoshop opened and my antivirus was updating i got a blue screen telling your pc ran into a problem and then this happens. The issue is in...
  6. start up problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up problems: I have white boxes with red tops popping up during start up. They last a while and I can't do anything until they stop. What are they and how do I get rid of them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-up-problems/03de9fbe-c964-4760-b7d8-b60768f2b69f
  7. start up problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    start up problem: when I start my pc, I get a blue graphics box gets big or small however I move my cursor. when I click this away, I get a white task box. when I click this away, and try to use my computer open a browser, example, pc wont respond until I control+alt+delete sign out. then...
  8. start up problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    start up problem: hello windows i have a problem that after starting the windows every time a pop up notification is coming written as WINDOWS DEFENDER ANTIVIRUS FOUND THREADS... So i scanned my device and there was no viruses.. i also runned advanced scan but nothing found . I need...
  9. Windows 10 Explorer Problems at Start Up But Fine on Reboot

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 Explorer Problems at Start Up But Fine on Reboot: Hello, I recently purchased a new Alienware Laptop with Windows 10 installed. I'm having issues where on start-up, programs such as File Explorer, Internet Explorer etc. are taking 5-10 mins to load, whilst Apps such as Windows Edge load straight away. If I also try to...
  10. Problems with Start Up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with Start Up: I stopped using the desktop in Win8.1 (apart from those apps that still open it to start) With Win10 , the desktop appears automatically on start up and also if you close an app. This always needs an extra keystroke to get back to the start screen. Is there any way of...