Windows 10: Problem with exprting video in MP4 format

Discus and support Problem with exprting video in MP4 format in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had purchased the app day before yesterday and had been trying to export a video created in MP4 format since than however, been unsuccessful so far.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Manoj1029, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Manoj1029 Win User

Problem with exprting video in MP4 format

I had purchased the app day before yesterday and had been trying to export a video created in MP4 format since than however, been unsuccessful so far.
    Noticed that the file creation does start in the folder but the file disappears after the process completes. I have 100s of GB available as free space on my laptop. Need help!

:)

Manoj1029, Dec 24, 2018

2. MP4 format player

Hai

I have nokia n-72 model mobile. It is storing all video applications in .MP4 format. So iam not able to play those video clips in my pC. Suggest me which software i have to install in my PC, so that i can play .MP4 format video files.

chandrasekhar---01, Dec 24, 2018
  3. MP4 Repair

I gave that program a try last night and it said my corrupted file wasn't the right format..... Although all gopro files are mp4 and the videos before and after were just fine haha. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll try it again using a bunch of different reference videos and see if that fixes it.

jasper1605, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Problem with exprting video in MP4 format

Post MP4 video to facebook

Yes:

What video file formats can I upload? | Facebook Help Center ...

https://www.facebook.com/help/218673814818907?h...

Quote: We recommend using the MP4 or MOV format, but here's a complete list of the video formats that can be uploaded to Facebook: 3g2 (Mobile Video) 3gp (Mobile Video) 3gpp (Mobile Video)

Andre Da Costa, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Problem with exprting video in MP4 format

1. Problem with exprting video in MP4 format - Similar Threads - Problem exprting video

2. Mp4 videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mp4 videos: Hi could someone please help me to get my mp4 videos to play in windows 11, I have tried the fix for media player compression thing, but the instructions are for windows 10and I do not get the same options, so cant do it. Does anyone know the steps for windows 11. All i get...
  3. Mp4 videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mp4 videos: Hi could someone please help me to get my mp4 videos to play in windows 11, I have tried the fix for media player compression thing, but the instructions are for windows 10and I do not get the same options, so cant do it. Does anyone know the steps for windows 11. All i get...
  4. Cannot play MP4 Videos .

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play MP4 Videos .: Ok so when i open an MP4 vid it says "the volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid" It was a video file from bandicam Screen Recorder App I tried rerinstalling the app removing folders still i cant play anything !...
  5. Cannot play MP4 Videos .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot play MP4 Videos .: Ok so when i open an MP4 vid it says "the volume for a file has been externally altered so that the opened file is no longer valid" It was a video file from bandicam Screen Recorder App I tried rerinstalling the app removing folders still i cant play anything !...
  6. codec for mp4 video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    codec for mp4 video: when i copy over a mp4 video from my pc to usb jump drive, i get this error message:Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.anyone knows how to solve this issue?...
  7. File conversion from mp3 to mp4 or any video format, for youtube upload.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File conversion from mp3 to mp4 or any video format, for youtube upload.: Hi. I recently converted a treasured vinyl LP to mp3, so I can play it in the Car. That all went according to plan. However, I would like to put some of the tracks on youtube, as this artist is now 80 years old and I am sure would love to see people appreciating his work...
  8. convert a MOV format to MP4

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    convert a MOV format to MP4: how does one convert a MOV format to MP4? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/convert-a-mov-format-to-mp4/9b14794e-04f4-4b11-a11e-7dcca3016965
  9. download format changed and cannot download mp4 video files

in Windows 10 Customization
    download format changed and cannot download mp4 video files: I don't know what happened but when i go to download videos, the only way i can save a video now is either as a "html document" or "All Files" I even tried to find the .file to change the default app as that is the type of file it downloads as but to no avail. i was...
  10. Having problems with different video formats

in Windows 10 Support
    Having problems with different video formats: I'm new to using a program called PowerDirector 12, but I think I have the basics down about how to save a video after shortening it to what I want it to be. The final problem is the different formats. When I shorten a video, it's partly to shrink the file size. But when I...