Windows 10: Problem with exprting video in MP4 format

Discus and support Problem with exprting video in MP4 format in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I had purchased the app day before yesterday and had been trying to export a video created in MP4 format since than however, been unsuccessful so far.... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Manoj1029, Dec 24, 2018.

1. Manoj1029 Win User

Problem with exprting video in MP4 format

I had purchased the app day before yesterday and had been trying to export a video created in MP4 format since than however, been unsuccessful so far.
    Noticed that the file creation does start in the folder but the file disappears after the process completes. I have 100s of GB available as free space on my laptop. Need help!

:)

Manoj1029, Dec 24, 2018

2. MP4 format player

Hai

I have nokia n-72 model mobile. It is storing all video applications in .MP4 format. So iam not able to play those video clips in my pC. Suggest me which software i have to install in my PC, so that i can play .MP4 format video files.

chandrasekhar---01, Dec 24, 2018
  3. MP4 Repair

I gave that program a try last night and it said my corrupted file wasn't the right format..... Although all gopro files are mp4 and the videos before and after were just fine haha. Thanks for the suggestion though. I'll try it again using a bunch of different reference videos and see if that fixes it.

jasper1605, Dec 24, 2018
  4. Problem with exprting video in MP4 format

Post MP4 video to facebook

Yes:

What video file formats can I upload? | Facebook Help Center ...

https://www.facebook.com/help/218673814818907?h...

Quote: We recommend using the MP4 or MOV format, but here's a complete list of the video formats that can be uploaded to Facebook: 3g2 (Mobile Video) 3gp (Mobile Video) 3gpp (Mobile Video)

Andre Da Costa, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

Problem with exprting video in MP4 format

1. Problem with exprting video in MP4 format - Similar Threads - Problem exprting video

2. Win Video Editor MP4 file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Win Video Editor MP4 file: I have downloaded a film from my camera to my computer and there are no problems. But when I open the film in the video editor software, the voice is distorted and high pitched. But when you play the film just on the computer software, there are no voice problems. What is...
  3. why are video project saving in mp4

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    why are video project saving in mp4: i am finding that my video projects are only saving to mp4 files, and then not able to be opened by the recipient. how do i change or fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-video-project-saving-in-mp4/eabd28df-8f1f-43e6-ba2d-4063c2d3f41e"
  4. download format changed and cannot download mp4 video files

in Windows 10 Customization
    download format changed and cannot download mp4 video files: I don't know what happened but when i go to download videos, the only way i can save a video now is either as a "html document" or "All Files" I even tried to find the .file to change the default app as that is the type of file it downloads as but to no avail. i was...
  5. video format

in Windows 10 Customization
    video format: I am looking to change the video format from AVI to MP4 so I can watch them on my TV https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-format/90b6002f-b29c-4bd6-890d-a1f0c8e0dd50
  6. MP4 video not playing in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MP4 video not playing in Windows 10: MP4 video not playing in Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mp4-video-not-playing-in-windows-10/0670a6ab-2af4-4ec5-a7bf-a34bc96d50ee
  7. Bizarre video problem persists after formats

in Windows 10 Support
    Bizarre video problem persists after formats: At some point, for no apparent reason, my computer developed this problem that would happen on some boot sessions (by which I mean when you turn on your computer and until you restart it again) and not others. The problem was that when I played video files with VLC it would...
  8. Mp4 video unable to play

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mp4 video unable to play: Hi, everyone. I got a video mp4 unable to play or cannot render this file when i am play with windows media player. I have tried to repair the video with Stella Phoenix video repair. But its same. [img] [img] [img] This video still have the file size, but it just...
  9. MP4 Video loading too long

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    MP4 Video loading too long: open mp4 file with any video player taking time to load before start playing the video, same also with youtube even I use high speed internet. do this due to windows 10 or other thing (video file save in the hardisk. 52154
  10. Having problems with different video formats

in Windows 10 Support
    Having problems with different video formats: I'm new to using a program called PowerDirector 12, but I think I have the basics down about how to save a video after shortening it to what I want it to be. The final problem is the different formats. When I shorten a video, it's partly to shrink the file size. But when I...