Windows 10: Problem with Facebook

Discus and support Problem with Facebook in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; how do I delete nastaven uctu hlavni straka hledat pratele from my facebook account [Original Title: facebook]... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by thomashoustonxh, Feb 22, 2019.

1. Problem with Facebook

how do I delete nastaven uctu hlavni straka hledat pratele from my facebook account

[Original Title: facebook]

:)

thomashoustonxh, Feb 22, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    Windows 10 Update causing Facebook Gameroom problems.

Hi NightStalker73a,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community

1. May I know the updates that is installed?
    2. Have you made any changes on your computer, prior to the issue?
    3. May I know if it has worked before?

I would suggest you to check and confirm if the Facebookgame room app, is compatible on your system and with Windows 10. However, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it works out for you.

Step 1: Program Compatibility Troubleshooter

I suggest you to follow the article to
    Make older programs compatible
    with this version of Windows.

I would suggest you to check this thread on
    Facebook Gameroom
    , from Riel Alc created on September 27, 2017, and
    see if it helps.

Hope it helps.

Mithin_EJ, Feb 22, 2019
  4. Mark_W. Win User

Problem with Facebook

facebook

Hello narendrapatel1980:

Thank you for posting to the forum regarding the issues you are having using Facebook chat on your phone. We may need more information regarding exactly what you are seeing, what is working with Facebook and what is not working. Below you will find a couple
    troubleshooting steps for Facebook issues, we hope they will help.

The first thing we suggest you do when a Facebook account is not working as it should is to remove the Facebook account from your phone. After you have removed the Facebook account from your phone, uninstall the Facebook application, if currently installed.
    Once you have deleted the account from your emails + accounts settings we suggest you unlink the Microsoft account and Facebook account and then relink them. You can manage this from
    http://accounts.live.com. Once you are signed in here go to
    permissions > manage other accounts > edit > remove this connection completely. At this point I would suggest you sign out of this site and then sign back into the account and relink the Microsoft account and the Facebook account.

Once you have completed the above steps, go to the phone and tap settings > applications > Internet Explorer > delete history > restart the phone. After the phone reboots, add your Facebook account back to the phone and reinstall the
    Facebook application. Go to the messaging application to see if you are able to start a Facebook chat.

If you continue to have issues please provide the following details:

• Do you receive any error messages or codes?
    • Do you see your friends listed? Are they showing as Offline?
    • Do you see anything different when viewing your Facebook friends via the application?
    • What country are you located?
    • What is the current OS version running on your phone, tap settings > about > more info.?
    Please let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Mark W.

Mark_W., Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

Problem with Facebook

1. Problem with Facebook - Similar Threads - Problem Facebook

2. I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook: i have unchecked the mute button and the speakers on my laptop work fine. all the research i have done lead to no answers to solve this problem, 1 link i did find talks about Media Feature Pack and gives directions on how to install this app. So i followed all the steps and...
  3. I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem i have no sound/audio watching youtube videos or videos on facebook: i have unchecked the mute button and the speakers on my laptop work fine. all the research i have done lead to no answers to solve this problem, 1 link i did find talks about Media Feature Pack and gives directions on how to install this app. So i followed all the steps and...
  4. Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.

Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.: Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problems-with-your-camera-microphone/4ca97251-c756-4ad7-9d20-df2427b0c289
  5. Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.: Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/troubleshoot-problems-with-your-camera-microphone/4ca97251-c756-4ad7-9d20-df2427b0c289
  6. Troubleshoot problems with your camera, microphone or speakers for video calling on Facebook.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Facebook login problem with Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook login problem with Win 11: Just built a new PC i3-8350, 1 TB HDD, 32 GB DDR4 2400, Gigabyte B360M-DS3H; I am unable to login to Facebook since I upgraded to Win 11, it is not recognizing my username message: "The email or mobile number you entered isn't connected to an account.". I do not have this...
  8. Facebook login problem with Win 11

Facebook login problem with Win 11: Just built a new PC i3-8350, 1 TB HDD, 32 GB DDR4 2400, Gigabyte B360M-DS3H; I am unable to login to Facebook since I upgraded to Win 11, it is not recognizing my username message: "The email or mobile number you entered isn't connected to an account.". I do not have this...
  9. Weird connection problem, cannot access WhatsApp web, youtube and facebook

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Weird connection problem, cannot access WhatsApp web, youtube and facebook: HiI have Dell laptop with windows 10. I can't access to YouTube, WhatsApp Web and Facebook using wireless but when I connect with 4G mobile data PERSONAL HOTSPOT it works and I can access to these sites. I had tried to restart my laptop, restart my router/dsl modem, add...
  10. Facebook login app and browsers problem

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Facebook login app and browsers problem: My windows 10 computers had no issues login into Facebook while in the USA. I moved to Asia and my laptop wouldn't log in with the message "Access Denied You are not allowed to access this page at this time." when it load the FB page with VPN.With no VPN: "The password you...