Windows 10: Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

Discus and support Problem with files uploading on OneDrive in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RoddeyCaughman, Aug 13, 2022.

1. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access permissions to the item. It appears that you do not have access permissions to the item. Ensure that you have the right permissions to allow the item to sync." I do have LibreOffice on my laptop, but I never use it. Any suggestions?

:)

RoddeyCaughman, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Uploading of files

Hi Amanda,

To better assist you, we appreciate if you can answer the following questions:

• Are you uploading your files to OneDrive using a computer or mobile phone?
    • Are you using a browser or OneDrive app to upload the files?

For the meantime, you can check the article:
    Fix problems uploading files on the OneDrive website
    and
    Upload photos and files to OneDrive
    . The two articles contain steps that you can perform to help you upload your files.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Aug 13, 2022
  3. Onedrive uploads not happening - clocking but no upload

Hi Rohn,

The issue that you’ve encountered uploading your files to OneDrive may be caused by some files or components that are broken or missing on the system. To sort out your concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided in this article on how to
    fix OneDrive sync problems. Once you’re on the
    page, you may expand and proceed with the steps in each option under the
    Fix sync issues with the new OneDrive personal sync client
    section, and then complete the process. After completing the given steps, you may check if the issue persists.

Keep us updated about your concern for additional assistance.

Joseph Ban, Aug 13, 2022
  4. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

upload album from app foto to onedrive

I have not any problem by:

• Uploading a folder to OneDrive by using Edge
    • Uploading a folder to OneDrive by using Explorer
    • Downloading a file or a folder by using OneDrive
    I have only a problem by uploading an album from the app Foto into OneDrive.

leerdam.seniorweb_984, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

1. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive - Similar Threads - Problem files uploading

2. Files Upload Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Files Upload Problems: Hi, i have a Moto G6 Phone and use my EE Data to tether to my PC via USB cable, whenever i have needed to transfer files / photos from my phone i go in to my USB settings on my phone and toggle from USB tethering to File Transfer the app screen appears and all the photos i...
  3. Files Upload Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Files Upload Problems: Hi, i have a Moto G6 Phone and use my EE Data to tether to my PC via USB cable, whenever i have needed to transfer files / photos from my phone i go in to my USB settings on my phone and toggle from USB tethering to File Transfer the app screen appears and all the photos i...
  4. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  5. Problem with files uploading on OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with files uploading on OneDrive: My OneDrive will not upload anything in the last week or so. Every file that needs to be uploaded Adobe files, Excel, Word, Notepad, etc total about 20 files. When I click a link for more information on why the files will not upload, it says: "LibreOffice 6.2.Ink, No access...
  6. OneDrive for Business Upload Bandwidth Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive for Business Upload Bandwidth Problem: I'm uploading a few files to OneDrive for Business from Windows Explorer. What I see is I have average 500kb/s upload speed no upload bandwidth limit, in the task manager OneDrive is using on average 4-5Mbp/s....
  7. OneDrive for Business Upload Bandwidth Problem

OneDrive for Business Upload Bandwidth Problem: I'm uploading a few files to OneDrive for Business from Windows Explorer. What I see is I have average 500kb/s upload speed no upload bandwidth limit, in the task manager OneDrive is using on average 4-5Mbp/s....
  8. Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem

Camera Roll - OneDrive Upload Problem: When I take photos on my Samsung S8+, the photos are not stored in the OneDrive Camera Roll folder. I use Camera MX app to take pictures. I did not have this problem, only recently....
  9. OneDrive Not Uploading Files

OneDrive Not Uploading Files: I synced or whateve OneDrive to my PC. It does not add a single one of my files. I did this a week ago. There is a Document folder with all my folder names underneath and NOT ONE SINGLE FILE in any of the folders! I need super-easy explanation of how to make OneDrive work. I...
  10. OneDrive settings for file uploads

OneDrive settings for file uploads: One drive eats up my internet data completely while uploading my files to cloud how can i set settings so it ask for my permissions before uploading files Or i can set size limit on the files to be uploaded....