Windows 10: Problem with Firefox update

Discus and support Problem with Firefox update in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am unable to update Firefox on my computer. Please help.......... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeilaniWilliams, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Problem with Firefox update

I am unable to update Firefox on my computer. Please help.......

:)

LeilaniWilliams, Mar 11, 2019

2. firefox and IE will cause problems?

could there be any reasonable explanation why firefox and ie would cause problems?

oh, and when the machine crashes it is the blue screen of death and when windows recovers it suggests bios update. this is a machine that hasnt been upgraded driver wise or bios wise, yet they insist it is firefox. give me a break.

Easy Rhino, Mar 11, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Mozilla Firefox 3 Updated to 3.0.1

Mozilla has released an update for their Firefox 3 web-browser. The update brings. Changes as condensed in the Release notes include:
    A list of security issues fixed is issued here.

Current Firefox 3 users will be automatically updated.

Source: Mozilla

btarunr, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Problem with Firefox update

Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

Problem with Firefox update

1. Problem with Firefox update - Similar Threads - Problem Firefox update

2. More Problems with FIREFOX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    More Problems with FIREFOX: Just Installed Updates on Win 11. Now FIREFOX won't open MSN Homepage. It opens other sites, and Homepage opens from EDGE. Searches indicate that something downloaded with Updates might be preventing FIREFOX. Re-installing FIREFOX didn't fix it this time. Any help, please?...
  3. Problems with firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Problems with firefox: I have been using firefox (89.0.2, 90.0.2, 78.12 esr) for a while and I am not satisfy with the way it functions. 1) It use up 60% of cpu resource while surfing and closing (edge and IEuse only less than 10% of cpu resource). 2) Check up task manager, it has about 6 firefox...
  4. Firefox problem

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox problem: When I go to the sign in page in Firefox 80, and click on the sign in button, I then get an endless wheel going round. How do I get past this to sign into my account? Thank you for looking. 165782
  5. a problem with the firefox browser

in Browsers and Email
    a problem with the firefox browser: This is on a Gateway laptop model NV570P-18U, OS Win 10 Home 64 bit. When I boot up the laptop and the desktop comes up. Random programs that are installed on my C: HD will pop up on the desktop without me clicking on those programs to open them up. I screen captured one of...
  6. Problem with Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with Firefox: When I open any website it opens okay then after a few seconds it does this Attachment 247923 After a few more seconds it comes up normal has anyone any idea what is the cause and cure I am on firefox build69 The attachment was loaded as screenshot why has that changed 140788
  7. Firefox continuing problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox continuing problems: *Banghead Hi all. I have posted previously on my problems in respect of Firefox downloading, but not opening. i have just completed my 15th download of Firefox with the same problem still recurring. It downloads, however, it refuses to open. I have always removed everything...
  8. Firefox Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Firefox Problem: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...
  9. Multiple problems with Firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Multiple problems with Firefox: I've had to change my default browser to MS Edge due to multiple problems. I think one of the major problems is that my cookies are disabled and I can't find a way to enable them. I have instructions that say go to menu bar and click "Preferences". However, when I click the...
  10. Some firefox problems

in Browsers and Email
    Some firefox problems: Firefox is slow/sluggish when scrolling websites. (Solved by disabling smooth scrolling in options) Firefox is slow to load videos. If I fast forward a video, the video will freeze and I have to wait 5-10 seconds for the video to load. Microsoft edge loads videos instantly....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. What are the problems with Fire Fox update.

2. problems updating firefox