Windows 10: problem with focaltech touchpad

Discus and support problem with focaltech touchpad in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello.I have a problem with my focaltech touchpad. I have a haier y11c model laptop. I have tried to install the focal tech driver but its displaying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Saad Abdullah 1997, Nov 15, 2018.

1. problem with focaltech touchpad

Hello.I have a problem with my focaltech touchpad. I have a haier y11c model laptop. I have tried to install the focal tech driver but its displaying that device can't be started(code 10). I have done everything mentioned in internet like updating or reinstalling the FocalTech driver by its not helping. Also in my pc settings the option of touchpad is not mentioned. Please guide me I am In a lot trouble because of this right now.

Thank you.
    problem with focaltech touchpad 8d5faa0a-85bd-413f-ad88-0da08187fbc0?upload=true.png

:)

Saad Abdullah 1997, Nov 15, 2018

2. FocalTech touchpad

Hello fahadfarooq,

I've also tried searching for multi-gestures issue for Focaltech pointing device and was not able to find any precise information regarding the said issue. To better assist you, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    1. Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    2. Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Does your computer had a software for Focaltech pointing device?
    • Have you already tried configuring the multi-touch gestures under Settings app?

problem with focaltech touchpad 772adde3-8883-4ac4-bb07-9a1e2b50a6da?upload=true.jpg

Meanwhile, you can try performing a rollback for your touchpad driver:

1. Go to Device Manager by pressing the Windows key + R, type
      devmgmt.msc, and then hit Enter.
    2. Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    3. Right-click the Focaltech pointing devices driver, and then click
      Properties.
    4. Choose Driver tab.
    5. Click Roll back driver.
    6. Restart your computer.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 15, 2018
  3. Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad

Hi Bros I m facing a serious problem of my touchpad in my Haier Y11C laptop. Initially FocalTech pointing touchpad drivers were installed but when I reset my window due to viruses attack ,the drivers automatically deleted and hence I lost FocalTech pointing
    touchpad. after that I searched everywhere but couldn't find that drivers on the internet. I have tried ELAN, Synaptics , etc but they are saying that these drivers are not compatible with my touchpad. Can Anyone help me to find FocalTech pointing touchpad
    drivers

Muhammad Junaid Hassan, Nov 15, 2018
  4. problem with focaltech touchpad

FocalTech touchpad

Thank you for getting back to me. Upon further researching, it seems that the FocalTech pointing device driver is related to your laptop's touch screen feature. Let's try uninstalling and reinstalling the
    HID-compliant touch pad driver instead, refer to the steps below:

1. Go to Device Manager by pressing the Windows key + R, type
      devmgmt.msc, and then hit Enter.
    2. Expand Human Interface Devices.

3. Right-click the HID-compliant touch pad driver, and then select Uninstall device.
    4. Click on Uninstall, then follow the on-screen instructions.
    5. Reboot your computer and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    6. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, you can try looking for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Nov 15, 2018
Thema:

problem with focaltech touchpad

1. problem with focaltech touchpad - Similar Threads - problem focaltech touchpad

2. touchpad problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad problem: so my touchpad just works and then stops working out of nowhere, i updated the driver drivers but nothing got fixed. pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-problem/5b94b760-cf52-47b2-8dc9-6c1816081d2b
  3. touchpad problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    touchpad problems: for some reason when I tried to use my touchpad to move the cursor it didn't move so I went and used my mouse instead so I went into the setting to see if my touchpad was on and everything so I tried to use my touchpad again then it barely made the cursor move, the touchpad...
  4. Problem with touchpad

Problem with touchpad: Hi, I'm using DELL Inspiron 15 7548 and I have problem with touchpad. It doesn't work. Latest windows 10 updates are installed. I searched for drivers in DELL site, but didn't find anything related to mouse/touchpad. I've downloaded apps like Dell appassist, driver booster,...
  5. Touchpad Problem

Touchpad Problem: Hi. I don't have a Touchpad setting. What will I do. Please help me. My laptop's unit is Aspire E 14 E5-411[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/touchpad-problem/fdfca3db-ca0a-4d58-b00c-207032ba3fe6
  6. Touchpad problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touchpad problem: I tried Dell Touchpad Drivers from site but not worked. error like (This app can't run on your PC.. To find version of your PC, check with the software publisher..) and Drivers from DELL site isInput_Driver_CN4KX_WN32_19.0.9.4_A00 (Synaptics) When i uninstall touchpad driver...
  7. Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad

Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad: Hi Bros I m facing a serious problem of my touchpad in my Haier Y11C laptop. Initially FocalTech pointing touchpad drivers were installed but when I reset my window due to viruses attack ,the drivers automatically deleted and hence I lost FocalTech pointing touchpad. after...
  8. Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad

Focaltech Pointing Touch Pad: Hi Bros I m facing a serious problem of my touchpad in my Haier Y11C laptop. Initially FocalTech pointing touchpad drivers were installed but when I reset my window due to viruses attack ,the drivers automatically deleted and hence I lost FocalTech pointing touchpad. after...
  9. FocalTech touchpad

FocalTech touchpad: hey microsoft im in alot of trouble because i have installed windows 10 pro on Hair Y11C laptop and then i found my touch pad working but the only problem was that my tochpad multi finger guestures not working. I already tried to uninstall driver and tried to update and my...
  10. TouchPad problem

TouchPad problem: I have a Toshiba s50 , i7 laptop and the touchpad/smartpad has stopped working. This has been an intermittent ongoing issue for months and months. I have tried the following - uninstalling and reinstalling drivers - ensuring the touchpad is enabled via control panel and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. focaltech control panel

2. focaltech gestures

3. touchpad gestures and haier y11c

4. focal tech pointing device?,
  5. nu vot,
  6. touch pad driver focal tech missing,
  7. touch pad driver focal tech not working,
  8. focal touch pointing device,
  9. driver hid for focaltech touch,
  10. focal tech touch panel drivers,
  11. how to install y11c driver,