Windows 10: Problem with forum threads and posts

Discus and support Problem with forum threads and posts in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi! So I have this problem, I cant see anything typed in a thread or post on Tenforums, every post looks just blank! Any idea how to manage it? For... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Juggerdog, Nov 23, 2019.

1. Juggerdog Win User

Problem with forum threads and posts

Hi! So I have this problem, I cant see anything typed in a thread or post on Tenforums, every post looks just blank! Any idea how to manage it? For example, I cant see even this post I typed after I press "Submit new thread" xD. I can only see your responses if I press the "quote" button, and your answer is typed in my writing box. I am using Google Chrome, but it doesnt work on Microsoft Edge either.

:)

Juggerdog, Nov 23, 2019
  2. TIGR Win User

READ BEFORE POSTING!! The Rules of this Forum

Under Only post in a FS/FT thread if you are..., where it says:

"3) Negotiating the price of an item you want to buy. (But this should be done through private messages.)"

If this "should be done through private messages," then why is it listed as a legitimate reason to post in a thread? I suggest removing that unless there's a reason for it I'm not aware of.

3. W1zzard Win User
    Forum upgrade complete

The upgrade to XenForo 2 is now complete.

Please report any issues/requests/ideas in this thread.

TODO:
    • Look into style improvements
      (feel free to suggest ideas)
    • Custom post edit time limit addon
    Fixed:
    • PM sending throwing an error
    • Adjust maximum width
    • Add stats below avatars
    • Logout link missing on TPU main site
    • Forum not sending emails
    • Added posts per day
    • Add news boxes on forumhome
    • Highlight stickies better
    • Add long service badge
    • Add sigpic plugin
    • Look into avatar size for thread view
    • Heatware in BST
    • Sigquote

W1zzard, Nov 23, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

Forum upgrade complete

Hey W1z, any comment on alternating row colors to make things easier to read in the thread lists?

Like this:

Problem with forum threads and posts suggestion-png.png

newtekie1, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem with forum threads and posts - Similar Threads - Problem forum threads

2. Can't Post My Threads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Post My Threads: I reload many times still oops something went wrong please try again. How to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-post-my-threads/f3095959-57de-4332-ae3f-4d0fe2442b96
  3. Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't Post A Reply In the Forums Fixed: I couldn't reply to topics in the forums and after reading some more I found that it's a bug where if someone has "Notify me when someone reponds to this post" is checked and doesn't have an email linked to that account, it just won't let the user post a rpely.The fix,...
  4. Trying to find my threads in forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Trying to find my threads in forum: Am trying to find a recent thread I posted regarding Avatars and cannot find it and I thought it used to be listed at the top . Any ideas please?? 183179
  5. How to Delete a Ten Forums Post

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Delete a Ten Forums Post: Due to an issue with certain information (related to security) that I included in a previous post, I was asked to delete the post. I have tried in vain to find a 'Delete' or 'Cancel' button. Can someone please advise how I can delete a post from Ten Forums. Thanks 181375
  6. What forum to post this in

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What forum to post this in: I would like to recover files that have been deleted from my recycle bin. I don't know what forum to post a question about this in. 171768
  7. Cannot post replies in MS Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot post replies in MS Forum: I am unable to post a reply in the forum as I keep getting the below when I click on submit: Oops! Something went wrong. Please try again. Please advise on how to get this fixed. Thank you 152307
  8. Moved post to another forum

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Moved post to another forum: delete this post https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/moved-post-to-another-forum/a6fbd2b4-4aa2-444f-a714-5d25f5298864"
  9. First Post to This Forum

in Windows 10 Support
    First Post to This Forum: Am a newbie and this is my first post to this forum. I think I have set things up correctly but wonder about receiving replies Would someone please reply to this post so I can check whether or not that feature works. Thank you a lot. 132204
  10. Cannot post replies to the forum

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cannot post replies to the forum: Suddenly I am unable to post replies to responses I have received. Can anyone suggest a resolution. I keep getting a message "oops something went wrong, please try again." Dan...