Windows 10: Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black

Discus and support Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I recently bought a screen adapter Fresco Logic and it doesn't work properly, whenever I try putting the resolution higher than 800 x 600 it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Nicolaslafo, Mar 13, 2022.

1. Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black

Hello, So I recently bought a screen adapter Fresco Logic and it doesn't work properly, whenever I try putting the resolution higher than 800 x 600 it starts to flash black, I would really appreciate helpthank you

:)

Nicolaslafo, Mar 13, 2022

2. Fresco Logics USB 3 issue

I'm having problems with connecting the second monitor using the HDMI to USB 3 convertor. It seems that the PC Intel Graphic card
    cannot recognize the Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter

bloody.fce3, Mar 13, 2022
  3. Gazasmith Win User
    fresco logic usb hdmi adapter, no sound.

simple question...does fresco logic usb to hdmi have the capabilitys for sound to the tv or not? I have windows 7 ultimate 32 bit, been trying everything for days now, still no sound,

Gazasmith, Mar 13, 2022
  4. Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black

Fresco Logics USB 3 unable to detect by Intel Graphics

I tried to connect the second screen through the HDMI to USB 3 convertor and found the PC Intel Graphic card couldn’t detect from the Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter.

Screen 1 through PC HDMI port
    Screen 2 through HDMI to USB3 convertor

When the screen 2 isn’t detected by the Intel UHD Graphics 630, I couldn’t get the collage setting in the intel graphics.
    No multi display detected from Intel’s graphic card but PC setting already have 2 display.

How can I able the PC Intel's Graphic to detect the second screen through the USB3 to HDMI adaptor?

TaiMengWoon, Mar 13, 2022
Thema:

Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black

1. Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black - Similar Threads - Problem Fresco Logic

2. Fresco Logic USB TO VGA/HDMI Adapter Not working in 1980*1200 resolution

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresco Logic USB TO VGA/HDMI Adapter Not working in 1980*1200 resolution: I have tried several times but the Fresco Logic USB to VGA Adapter is not working in 3.0 mode and the resolution i am getting on the second monitor is 800*600. Can anybody help here ?I tried to reinstall the driver after uninstalling it several times , but it didn't work...
  3. Fresco Logic USB TO VGA/HDMI Adapter Not working in 1980*1200 resolution

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresco Logic USB TO VGA/HDMI Adapter Not working in 1980*1200 resolution: I have tried several times but the Fresco Logic USB to VGA Adapter is not working in 3.0 mode and the resolution i am getting on the second monitor is 800*600. Can anybody help here ?I tried to reinstall the driver after uninstalling it several times , but it didn't work...
  4. Fresco Logic USB TO VGA/HDMI Adapter Not working in 1980*1200 resolution

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?: Hello, i recently switched to a laptop a Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 3060 to be exact. Since this Laptop only has one HDMI Port i needed an Adapter. USB-C dosent have a display out it seems so i bought this adapter from Benfei. I get a picture in 1080p and videos are fine no lag or...
  6. Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter is it 30hz ?: Hello, i recently switched to a laptop a Acer Nitro 5 with RTX 3060 to be exact. Since this Laptop only has one HDMI Port i needed an Adapter. USB-C dosent have a display out it seems so i bought this adapter from Benfei. I get a picture in 1080p and videos are fine no lag or...
  7. Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black: Hello, So I recently bought a screen adapter Fresco Logic and it doesn't work properly, whenever I try putting the resolution higher than 800 x 600 it starts to flash black, I would really appreciate helpthank you...
  8. Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black

Problem with Fresco Logic IDDCX Adapter hdmi to usb Screen Flashing black: Hello, So I recently bought a screen adapter Fresco Logic and it doesn't work properly, whenever I try putting the resolution higher than 800 x 600 it starts to flash black, I would really appreciate helpthank you...
  9. Fresco Logic USB to HDMI adapter keeps giving the error "The device is NOT running in 3.0...

Fresco Logic USB to HDMI adapter keeps giving the error "The device is NOT running in 3.0...: Just bought this off amazon, as my PC only has USB ports and one HDMI port. I needed two HDMI ports, one for my microphone and one for my Oculus Headset.Just downloaded the drivers, wondering why it isnt working! Thanks in advance....
  10. Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter problem

Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter problem: Hello there! I use a Fresco Logic FL2000 USB3.0 to HDMI adapter. It worked good on my previous monitor. Now i bought a new monitor, and there is a problem with it. When I attach the monitor to the computer via the adapter, the computer is able to recognise the monitor...