Windows 10: Problem with fullscreen on windows 11

Discus and support Problem with fullscreen on windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been having issues on my computer where when I press the windows start button on my keyboard twice once to open start bar and once to close it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HadiC, Aug 14, 2022.

1. HadiC Win User

Problem with fullscreen on windows 11

I have been having issues on my computer where when I press the windows start button on my keyboard twice once to open start bar and once to close it it can sometimes change the application i'll be on as another one will be in the background. For example I might be on lightroom but then I press the start button twice and it will change the screen to spotify which is an app already opened but it is in the background. Is there a setting to change this or prevent this from happening.Another issue i've been having is when I am on an application such as chrome and want to open an already launched

:)

HadiC, Aug 14, 2022

2. Fullscreen mode problem

I did a clean boot and I was able to run it in fullscreen. At first it was minimizing the game at fullscreen and I had to click on the icon to bring it back on screen. After a few clicks the game seemed to run in fullscreen without any problems.

The problem is caused by NahimicService.exe which has something to do with audio drivers of Sonic Studio, applications wwhich are included in ASUS and MSI Motherboards.

There are many Official Forums of those Brands that suggest to uninstall Realtek drivers.

Panos9ball, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Automatically moving a fullscreen window onto a new desktop

Hi Joel,

In Windows 10, there is an option to open an app in a fullscreen view. This way, it will be possible for you to make the fullscreen window move to a new desktop. Follow these steps to do so.

• Right click on the application.
    • Select Properties.
    • Click on the Shortcut tab.
    • Beside the Run option, click on the drop-down menu and then choose Maximized.
    • Click on Apply button and then click OK.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Aug 14, 2022
  4. Problem with fullscreen on windows 11

youtube fullscreen problems and browser problems

Hello,

We appreciate your persistent patience on this issue.

Now, if the results are not satisfactory, I suggest you to check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different Local Administrator user account.

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another Local administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

Write to us with the results, fro further assistance on the same.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

Problem with fullscreen on windows 11

1. Problem with fullscreen on windows 11 - Similar Threads - Problem fullscreen

2. New windows 11 version 23H2 has problems with fullscreen games using intel iris graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New windows 11 version 23H2 has problems with fullscreen games using intel iris graphics: Games such as : valorant, and fortnite, can't use fullscreen mode if i launch game using intel iris graphics. I had windows 11 version 23h2 fullscreen didn't work and then I switched to tiny11 which uses first 22h2 i didn't have the "bug", and then when i upgraded, the same...
  3. New windows 11 version 23H2 has problems with fullscreen games using intel iris graphics

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New windows 11 version 23H2 has problems with fullscreen games using intel iris graphics: Games such as : valorant, and fortnite, can't use fullscreen mode if i launch game using intel iris graphics. I had windows 11 version 23h2 fullscreen didn't work and then I switched to tiny11 which uses first 22h2 i didn't have the "bug", and then when i upgraded, the same...
  4. Problem with fullscreen on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with fullscreen on windows 11: I have been having issues on my computer where when I press the windows start button on my keyboard twice once to open start bar and once to close it it can sometimes change the application i'll be on as another one will be in the background. For example I might be on...
  5. Problems with fullscreen 4:3 stretched games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with fullscreen 4:3 stretched games: 1So i have a problem. I usually play csgo in fullscreen on 4:3 resolution. When i start my pc my wallpaper is clear and high quallity i use default windows 11 wallpaper but as soon as i start csgo 4:3 stretched my wallpaper appears messy and low quallity and not reverts back...
  6. Problems with fullscreen 4:3 stretched games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with fullscreen 4:3 stretched games: 1So i have a problem. I usually play csgo in fullscreen on 4:3 resolution. When i start my pc my wallpaper is clear and high quallity i use default windows 11 wallpaper but as soon as i start csgo 4:3 stretched my wallpaper appears messy and low quallity and not reverts back...
  7. microsoft photos fullscreen problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft photos fullscreen problem: When I open an image, it opens the photos app and as try to go full screen, the picture does not expand and feels like they just simply hid the tools or buttons. But if I open the Photos app first and click the same image and go full screen, the image will expand up to the...
  8. Windows Photo Viewer Fullscreen Problem-Menu Bar doesn't disappear when Using Fullscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Photo Viewer Fullscreen Problem-Menu Bar doesn't disappear when Using Fullscreen: The Bar at the top doesn't disappear when I use Fullscreen, before it used to disappear but not it doesn't, when I zoom in the bar is still present, what's the use of fullscreen when the image doesn't even fit the screen. This is happening with every image.I've tried...
  9. Fullscreen reopening problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fullscreen reopening problem: I started having a fullscreen problem. Whenever i minimalize any game fullscreen, I can´t get back by alt+tab or by clicking on icon on task bar. I have to always open new window and minimalize the other non-fullscreen window in order to "reopen" the fullscreen I minimalized...
  10. Problems with videogames in Fullscreen and blue pixels. 20H2 Upadate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with videogames in Fullscreen and blue pixels. 20H2 Upadate: Only if i put a checked on that box the problem disappear but before i updated to 20h2, there was no problem with it. What can i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-with-videogames-in-fullscreen-and-blue/04482cab-561e-4fb2-8269-b9cd4081f63e