Windows 10: Problem with Game Profiles on I7 10700 Desktop

Discus and support Problem with Game Profiles on I7 10700 Desktop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello All Went to Play Firefighter Simulator-The Squad on Steam eariler and discovered i was back at the beginning,i was like this is weird as i was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AMDMan2016, Mar 7, 2021.

1. Problem with Game Profiles on I7 10700 Desktop

Hello All

Went to Play Firefighter Simulator-The Squad on Steam eariler and discovered i was back at the beginning,i was like this is weird as i was further along, then i checked American Truck Simulator and Euro Truck Simulator 2 and those profiles basically corrupted gone to

What could've caused this?

Tried to restore a copy of ATS and ETS profile folders from laptop and still no luck restoring the profiles, am i stuck restarting at the beginning in each game?

running chkdsk on 4tB WD black Internal now, just in case the drive has some sort of issue

any other ideas?

:)

AMDMan2016, Mar 7, 2021

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Mugen 5 Cooler for my I7 10700 Processor a Few Questions

Plan on eventually ordering a Mugen 5 Air Cooler for my Intel 10700 Processor, Reading online i've read that big air coolers can bend or snap motherboard, especially for not expensive ones, My Board is Gigabyte B460M_DS3H wondering if it would result in that happening if i was to buy it by Birthday and install myself for first time

Total Noob with Coolers unforuately lol, but i hope to successfully do the task by Birthday, if all goes well i'll have it properly installed and properly cooled finally I7 10700, without spending money at local shop either

AMDMan2016, Mar 7, 2021
  4. kormath Win User

Problem with Game Profiles on I7 10700 Desktop

Lost default photo viewer after profile rebuild

Thanks Brink. I've tried those steps before i started searching Google. After the profile rebuild i don't have the Photo app listed to choose to make it default in either the system settings for default apps or the Open With option.

I can't even find it doing a search. Seems to have been removed somehow with the profile rebuild, which doesn't make sense.

Might be helpful to list what i've done Problem with Game Profiles on I7 10700 Desktop :) I've done the open with check, the choose default program in the system menu, tried that in device manager default programs also. I've checked the programs and features Turn windows features on/off and it's not listed there (never thought it was but that was a suggestion), searched the MS Store, it's not listed there either.

I don't like playing in the registry unless i have defined steps and haven't found anything for this yet, just the Win7 version like in my OP.

kormath, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

Problem with Game Profiles on I7 10700 Desktop

1. Problem with Game Profiles on I7 10700 Desktop - Similar Threads - Problem Game Profiles

2. Intel i7 12GEN: Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Intel i7 12GEN: Bluetooth problem: Hello everyone,I got replaced my Laptop ASUS TUF GAMING F15 Modelo FX507ZC4 – HN002W with Intel Core 7 - 17200H Processor Windows11, with an identical one, and I'm experiencing the same problem:When I connect Bluetooth headphones to the laptop, they are recognized but do not...
  3. Intel i7 12GEN: Bluetooth problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Intel i7 12GEN: Bluetooth problem: Hello everyone,I got replaced my Laptop ASUS TUF GAMING F15 Modelo FX507ZC4 – HN002W with Intel Core 7 - 17200H Processor Windows11, with an identical one, and I'm experiencing the same problem:When I connect Bluetooth headphones to the laptop, they are recognized but do not...
  4. Temp profile problems

Temp profile problems: I have an hp envy. Keeps signing in with temp profile since yesterday. Tried safe mode and still cant get in w/o temp. Doesnt respond to keystrokes on laptop or standalone keyboard. Was there an update recently that I need to undo or rollback?...
  5. Profile and not printer problem?

Profile and not printer problem?: Relative has me troubleshooting HP 9015E not fully installing because printer does not complete registering. Have spent 4 days on phone with HP support. Printer does print and scans only using the PC app, not with HP Smart. Tried to install the complete 9015 sw but tech said...
  6. Flight Simulator 2020 - i7-10700 integrated graphics

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Flight Simulator 2020 - i7-10700 integrated graphics: Hi, need advice if flight simulator 2020 can be supported on a pc with i7-10700 itself without any graphics card. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flight-simulator-2020-i7-10700-integrated-graphics/c2f66f72-d3f0-4742-aabf-e19c428cde7c
  7. Trojan Threat Found on I7 Desktop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Trojan Threat Found on I7 Desktop: Hello All Defender has found a Threat, Trojan....In Edge User Cache Data Folder....Before i select remove or Quarantine in Defender wanna make sure i do the proper thing. Fyi Malwarebytes Scan Found nothing Do my very best to keep both most used systems completely clean of...
  8. Problems gaming on my main user profile

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems gaming on my main user profile: Since like mid 2017 i've had problems playng CSGO on my main Windows user profile. The game stutters massively and have very high input lag. The CPU clock speeds go below 1.9 GHz (2.6 GHz is the usual) so I assume it's thermal throttling. But it only happens in my main user!...
  9. Temporary Profile problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Temporary Profile problems: After update 1903 I have been logged into a temporary profile. I do not think I am competent enough to do a 'regedit'. How can I get my own profile re-instated?...
  10. Temporary profile problem?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Temporary profile problem?: Ok so I know how to fix the problem from looking on YouTube with directions as it's happened to me twice now but now the actual problem i'm having to ask here is regarding fixing my mom's name on the computer. After I finished fixing my name and restarted the computer which...