Windows 10: Problem with games loading without a visual

Discus and support Problem with games loading without a visual in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, this is the problem I am having. I used to play mtgarena and just recently wanted to get back in to playing it. So i loaded up the game and the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by FunkDizzle, Feb 10, 2020.

1. Problem with games loading without a visual

Hello, this is the problem I am having. I used to play mtgarena and just recently wanted to get back in to playing it. So i loaded up the game and the only thing that happened was that the sound for the game loaded, my mouse changed to the one used within the game but all I can see is my desktop and can't click anything on the desktop. I have attached photos of all the specs I have and a screen shot of what happens what happens when I load the game. This isn't the only game this has happened on and I tested if I could run the game on my system through the can i run it website and I have above the minimum in every area needed to play. Can someone please help me.

:)

FunkDizzle, Feb 10, 2020

2. Pre-loaded games won't uninstall

I'm not really into some of the games that were pre-loaded into my PC but when I try to bring up the games from the Start menu and click on 'uninstall' it takes me to the control panel, and I don't see the games listed there for me to uninstall. Suggestions, please? Thanks! ~P

punkinbee59, Feb 10, 2020
  3. microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 won't install

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We would be glad to help you with the issue you are facing today. I understand the difficulty with the problem.

I would suggest you to check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86 is installed in your computer.

To check follow the steps:

• Type Default programs & select programs & features.
    • Check if Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
      is installed.
    If yes suggest you to uninstall & reinstall Microsoft visual c++ 2005 x86
    & check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists I would suggest you to contact the game manufacturer.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohammed AliAli, Feb 10, 2020
  4. Problem with games loading without a visual

iwin games won't load

Hi Sebrad,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

What is the exact issue you are facing with the game?

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Feb 10, 2020
Thema:

Problem with games loading without a visual

1. Problem with games loading without a visual - Similar Threads - Problem games loading

2. Visual C++ problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Visual C++ problem: Hi my name is Emile and I am having problems with the installation of Microsoft Visual C++ minimum runtime 2019 it tells me that a part of visual C++ is on an unavailable network resource. I first disregarded this because I had no problem with it but now I can't update my...
  3. Visual C++ problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Visual C++ problem: Hi my name is Emile and I am having problems with the installation of Microsoft Visual C++ minimum runtime 2019 it tells me that a part of visual C++ is on an unavailable network resource. I first disregarded this because I had no problem with it but now I can't update my...
  4. Visual C++ problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Games not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games not loading: Every time I Load into a game it will not work it kicks me out and gives me a message that it crashed any ideas on how to fix this? I have tried to troubleshoot but I am out of ideas.. System Specs:GPU: MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti Gaming Trio X Overclocked Triple Fan...
  6. 2 visual problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 visual problems: Hello! I have 2 visual problems. 1. The first is that the bluelight filter turns off if I click the notification thing textbox icon in the bottom right. The laptop lags a little and then turns the bluelight filter off once after turning the laptop on or sometimes...
  7. Problems with Visual C++

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems with Visual C++: Hi all! I`ve been tryingo run an aplication Microsoft Flight Simulator X Steam Edition. When I click on the icon to execute it, there comes a message where says "Can´t run the game, paralel setup is not OK" or something like that. I've been recovering information and i got to...
  8. Loading problem PANDA JAM game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading problem PANDA JAM game: Why has PANDA JAM, a game I play on facebook, not able to load on my desktop on windows 10 anymore? I have been playing it happily for years and have had windows 10 for a few years now too....
  9. Problem with cpu 100% load and GPU 0% load in game

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with cpu 100% load and GPU 0% load in game: I have a problem with my cpu, when I play the processor goes into full load and the video card instead remains at 0%, two days that goes on like this with all the games. My configuration: Cpu: i5 7600k Motherboard: MSI z270 pro carbon Video card: MSI GAMING X 1060 6gb Ram:...
  10. Problems with loading a game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with loading a game: when trying to load a 2004 game it is coming up with Failed to Create Direct 3D Device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/problems-with-loading-a-game/2ce86640-dd6c-4670-b8a0-d35797f7b06d