Windows 10: Problem with Geforce-GT 710

Discus and support Problem with Geforce-GT 710 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I buy the Gforce GT 710 and when I installed randomly the video card crash in to a black screen and never turn back. I install the lasted driver. My... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by mikazuki, Jun 27, 2016.

1. mikazuki Win User

Problem with Geforce-GT 710

I buy the Gforce GT 710 and when I installed randomly the video card crash in to a black screen and never turn back. I install the lasted driver. My board is the ASUS P5N-E SLI What can I do for fix that problem?*Sad The BIOS is updated.

:)

mikazuki, Jun 27, 2016
  2. GMReader Win User

Nvidia Gtx 745

Hello,

You needn't worry, your graphics card is supported. The latest driver for Win 10 is available here: NVIDIA DRIVERS GeForce Windows 10 Driver WHQL

It says, under "Supported Products":

GeForce 700 Series:
    GeForce GTX TITAN Z, GeForce GTX TITAN Black, GeForce GTX TITAN, GeForce GTX 780 Ti, GeForce GTX 780, GeForce GTX 770, GeForce GTX 760, GeForce GTX 760 Ti (OEM), GeForce GTX 750 Ti, GeForce GTX 750,
    GeForce GTX 745
    , GeForce GT 740, GeForce GT 730, GeForce GT 720, GeForce GT 710, GeForce GT 705

(I've highlighted your card)

GMReader, Jun 27, 2016
  3. Allen305 Win User
    Application has been blocked from accessing graphics hardware

I have Bing Searched everywhere for a solution to the Notification and Event Errors which occurred with the new eVGA GeForce GT 710 Graphics card to no avail. There are many people reporting this issue, but no solutions have been posted.

The new eVGA GeForce GT 710 was causing too many errors including "the Application has been blocked from accessing Graphics hardware" Notification.
    I put my old graphics card back in the PC. After installing the old graphics card, all my error messages and Event Log errors ceased.

The old eVGA 8800 GT has additional power from a 6x Molex connector which the GT 710 does not. I really don't know if power or the Fall Creators Update caused the error messages. Both graphics cards
    are PCI-E 16x which are compatible with the Intel Motherboard. Sadly, I cannot return the GT 710, because Fry's Electronics stopped accepting graphic card returns because of bit coin mining return scammers. :-(

Allen305, Jun 27, 2016
  4. Problem with Geforce-GT 710

I think you should get a new graphics card. Maybe it's gone bad. The GT 710 is extremely weak and any graphics card under 100$ that is new, is not worth it. Your motherboard or something may not support it either.

TeenTechie, Jun 28, 2016
  5. mikazuki Win User
    I changed for a gt730 and still doing the same. I think is the motherboard.

mikazuki, Jun 28, 2016
  6. I think you should contact your motherboard manufacturer to ask for a replacement.

TeenTechie, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Problem with Geforce-GT 710

1. Problem with Geforce-GT 710 - Similar Threads - Problem Geforce 710

2. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....: sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64. Windows 10 always update it to version 456.71. Why?I think that on windows server old driver version is saved and windows need to update it.My email: *** Email address is removed for...
  3. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....: sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64. Windows 10 always update it to version 456.71. Why?I think that on windows server old driver version is saved and windows need to update it.My email: *** Email address is removed for...
  4. sir i have graphic card geforce gt 710. The latest version on nvidia website is 474.64....

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. when installig nividia geforce gt 710 driver after restart windows will hang/freeze before...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when installig nividia geforce gt 710 driver after restart windows will hang/freeze before...: i have been trying to install nvidia geforce gt 710 drivers on new windows 10 pro but every time i install them its the right drivers from nvidia site after install when pc needs to be restart it will start but then hang/freez when the wheel turns and never go to login screen...
  6. Will gigabyte geforce gt 710 support win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Will gigabyte geforce gt 710 support win 11?: I'm planning to build mid end pc and I found that ge force gt 710 is good graphics card for display but as win 11 is rolled out so I thought whether this gc will support win 11 or not??So plz help me, tell wether it will support win 11 or not??...
  7. Will gigabyte geforce gt 710 support win 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Will gigabyte geforce gt 710 support win 11?: I'm planning to build mid end pc and I found that ge force gt 710 is good graphics card for display but as win 11 is rolled out so I thought whether this gc will support win 11 or not??So plz help me, tell wether it will support win 11 or not??...
  8. GeForce GT 630

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GeForce GT 630: Hi I had help yesterday trying to update my drivers. Now upon a clean install and windows 10 updated to latest updates my graphics card failed to update through the GeForce Experience program. It comes up saying this NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this...
  9. A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220: Hey guys, I got a new PC yesterday (well, for me it's new) but it has problem with the video card. Windows 10 isn't detecting the Display Driver, which is pretty bad because all my games are lagging because of this. When I start the computer, sometimes (not every time)...
  10. MSI Nvidia Geforce GT 710 video card replaced all sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MSI Nvidia Geforce GT 710 video card replaced all sound: my newly installed MS I Nvidia GeForce GT 710 video card replaced all of my sound drivers with its own. This caused my other devices not to even show up on the list. Furthermore all my sound has been diverted to my HD TVs speakers so that now my TV has to be on in order to...