Windows 10: Problem with getting programs from the cloud

Discus and support Problem with getting programs from the cloud in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Months ago, or so, I clicked on that "Try the new Outlook/Calendar". I didn't care for the design of the calendar, so I clicked on the "return to the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by PC_confused, Apr 21, 2024.

1. Problem with getting programs from the cloud

Months ago, or so, I clicked on that "Try the new Outlook/Calendar". I didn't care for the design of the calendar, so I clicked on the "return to the old Outlook"? Now a lot of my programs have been transferred to the cloud. They have the "Skydrive" added to the paths. How can I get my programs back to my local PC? My Family Tree program and information has been sent to the cloud, and I can not start the program and access my files. Also my HP Scan and Capture program for my Hp ScanJet 4270, will not open? Help....

:)

PC_confused, Apr 21, 2024

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 21, 2024
  3. James Win User
    Best Cloud Storage Program

Hi all. I'm after reliable, super-fast upload speed, and decent storage local-program cloud storage. I've tried the below:
    • Google Drive
    • Onedrive
    • Dropbox
    • Mega.nz
    They all include clunky programs that are slow even on a high end machine.. I'm on Windows 10 21H2 - *Smile

James, Apr 21, 2024
  4. Johan45 Win User

Problem with getting programs from the cloud

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Apr 21, 2024
Thema:

Problem with getting programs from the cloud

1. Problem with getting programs from the cloud - Similar Threads - Problem getting programs

2. Problem with getting programs from the cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with getting programs from the cloud: Months ago, or so, I clicked on that "Try the new Outlook/Calendar". I didn't care for the design of the calendar, so I clicked on the "return to the old Outlook"? Now a lot of my programs have been transferred to the cloud. They have the "Skydrive" added to the paths. How...
  3. Problem with getting programs from the cloud

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with getting programs from the cloud: Months ago, or so, I clicked on that "Try the new Outlook/Calendar". I didn't care for the design of the calendar, so I clicked on the "return to the old Outlook"? Now a lot of my programs have been transferred to the cloud. They have the "Skydrive" added to the paths. How...
  4. Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud: Microsoft Defender blocks any installations specifically Adobe Illustrator. I have MacOS 14.2.UPDATE -- everything from adobe is being blocked like adobe.creativecloud.com and other websites where it is trying to pull data from. I have tried to exclude application scripts and...
  5. Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud: Microsoft Defender blocks any installations specifically Adobe Illustrator. I have MacOS 14.2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-any-programs-from-adobe-creative/47400b3f-06f4-4139-a782-0bcb64a58567
  6. Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot install any programs from Adobe Creative Cloud: Microsoft Defender blocks any installations specifically Adobe Illustrator. I have MacOS 14.2. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-any-programs-from-adobe-creative/47400b3f-06f4-4139-a782-0bcb64a58567
  7. One Cloud Password problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Cloud Password problem: I was instructed to change my Apple ID password to receive certain services. After doing so, a One Cloud screen has appeared on my laptop asking me to sign in. When I sign in using my new password, One Cloud does not accept my new password. I have changed the password a few...
  8. Onedrive Pictures Cloud problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Onedrive Pictures Cloud problem: Hi, been using Onedrive Pictures Cloud/Camera Roll for ages to automatically upload photos from our various phones I wish there was an option to identify which phone uploaded which photos, as they are just all jumbled together - however. Every so often I use a PS script to...
  9. Downloading from Cloud?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Downloading from Cloud?: My computer is downloading picture files into my computer and I don't know why. It says NBCore.exe is downloading from OneDrive and I don't know why. Can someone advise me as what I should do? Thanks RAB...
  10. BT Cloud Problems

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BT Cloud Problems: I recently registered with BT Cloud and saved a few documents and photos to it. It now appears that a lot more documents and photos than I had intended have been saved to it as well, how I don't know. When I try to delete files only one file can be selected at a time, holding...