Windows 10: Problem with glitch

Discus and support Problem with glitch in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There is a glitch comes up for few seconds while booting into windows 10 alongside with ubuntu 18.0 (dual boot) . But it works just fine while getting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by waynebat, Mar 1, 2019.

1. waynebat Win User

Problem with glitch

There is a glitch comes up for few seconds while booting into windows 10 alongside with ubuntu 18.0 (dual boot) . But it works just fine while getting into ubuntu. How i can solve this. Help me out :/

:)

waynebat, Mar 1, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Mar 1, 2019
  3. Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Mar 1, 2019
  4. Jetster Win User

Problem with glitch

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Mar 1, 2019
Thema:

Problem with glitch

1. Problem with glitch - Similar Threads - Problem glitch

2. i have a problem with my new mouse 1850 microsoft wireless, glitches a lot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a problem with my new mouse 1850 microsoft wireless, glitches a lot: i bought my mouse a few months ago and since then my mouse spikes/glitches a lot and it's very frustrating.. i tried every solution i saw here and in youtube. unistalled and reinstalled and still have this problem...i put usb in every connector and still happens... do i have...
  3. i have a problem with my new mouse 1850 microsoft wireless, glitches a lot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have a problem with my new mouse 1850 microsoft wireless, glitches a lot: i bought my mouse a few months ago and since then my mouse spikes/glitches a lot and it's very frustrating.. i tried every solution i saw here and in youtube. unistalled and reinstalled and still have this problem...i put usb in every connector and still happens... do i have...
  4. Glitched pixels problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Glitched pixels problem: Hello,can someone please explain why I am having these glitched pixels over a couple of applications or games that use graphics cards, like photoshop, Online games, etc.?Although I checked my graphics card software, AMD RADEON HD 8600M and INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 and I've...
  5. Glitched pixels problem

Glitched pixels problem: Hello,can someone please explain why I am having these glitched pixels over a couple of applications or games that use graphics cards, like photoshop, Online games, etc.?Although I checked my graphics card software, AMD RADEON HD 8600M and INTEL HD GRAPHICS 4000 and I've...
  6. Glitched pixels problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Problem: Screen glitches upon logging in after recent Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem: Screen glitches upon logging in after recent Windows update: Here’s a look at what it’s doing:https://youtube.com/shorts/QEW5Fahh1uw?feature=shareAny ways to fix this while not losing my files?Never any issues with it till I updated and shut down and now this happens....
  8. Problem: Screen glitches upon logging in after recent Windows update

Problem: Screen glitches upon logging in after recent Windows update: Here’s a look at what it’s doing:https://youtube.com/shorts/QEW5Fahh1uw?feature=shareAny ways to fix this while not losing my files?Never any issues with it till I updated and shut down and now this happens....
  9. Glitches on my desktop. Windows 10 update problem?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Glitches on my desktop. Windows 10 update problem?: Hi,When i turning on my PC, I sometimes have these glitches on my desktop. Windows 10 update problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/glitches-on-my-desktop-windows-10-update-problem/4a1b49d0-fc7c-4519-a509-f628cf5b0343
  10. Asus windows 10 laptop glitch problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus windows 10 laptop glitch problem: there is also a buzzing sound that comes from it. Before this there would ve audio glitching where it buzzes really loud for a bit then go back, but after an update this happens when ever i try to do anything itll be ok for a while after i restart but then this will happen....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hlep my fix a glitch steps