Windows 10: Problem with glitching screen

Discus and support Problem with glitching screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Skimmer34 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hhp8yv/problem_with_glitching_screen/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Skimmer34, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Problem with glitching screen

/u/Skimmer34, Jun 28, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 28, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Problem with glitching screen

Glitching After Updating To Windows 10

Hi Ahsiek,

Display errors might have caused by an incompatible drivers. For us to isolate the issue, we would like to know the following:

• What is the
      build number and version of your Windows
      ?
    • When you say glitch, does it mean that the screen flickers?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the make and model of your Windows 10 laptop?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the graphics driver of your Windows 10 by following the steps given on this article:

Update drivers in Windows 10

We look forward for your response.

Janeane Cru, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Problem with glitching screen

1. Problem with glitching screen - Similar Threads - Problem glitching screen

2. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  3. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    glitching screen and glitching videos: Hello, Recently my laptop screen started to freckle\glitch while playing videos either on the internet or on my laptop so I followed steps suggested as to uninstall and re-install the graphics update however, it happened again not so long after I did that 1 day later and I...
  4. glitching screen and glitching videos

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Screen Glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Glitching: Good morning,I have this weird glitching problem on a few sites and I was wondering what it is and what I can do to stop the glitching.The glitch: https://ibb.co/L6rrmzqThank You, Laura Mendes...
  6. Screen Glitching

Screen Glitching: Good morning,I have this weird glitching problem on a few sites and I was wondering what it is and what I can do to stop the glitching.The glitch: https://ibb.co/L6rrmzqThank You, Laura Mendes...
  7. Screen Glitching

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Glitching: I have no idea what is happening here This happened as I was installing a windows update This issue also occurred while I was gaming and the only game I played recently was GTAv The screen glitches then the pc goes black and reboots I need to know why this is...
  8. Screen Glitch

Screen Glitch: My computer screen went black for a second or two twice today. I'm not sure what the problem is. I suspect it has something to do with using an adapter to hook up an older VGA monitor to a new computer. Maybe it's something worse. It's alarming when it happens. How do I...
  9. Glitch problem

Glitch problem: Hi My laptop have a problem. I dont know it's a bug but first of all, my case is almost like the text glitch like in this picture: [ATTACH] but mine is the text glitch doesn't effect on the apps in my pc like video games, microsoft words, browsers and etc. the text glitch...
  10. Problem with glitch

Problem with glitch: There is a glitch comes up for few seconds while booting into windows 10 alongside with ubuntu 18.0 (dual boot) . But it works just fine while getting into ubuntu. How i can solve this. Help me out :/...