Windows 10: Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory

Discus and support Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I Have had this problem for months now, I have Radeon RX580 with 16GBs of Ram, I should not be facing these issues. This is how much Memory is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ReziSujashvili, Jan 25, 2022.

1. Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory

Hello, I Have had this problem for months now, I have Radeon RX580 with 16GBs of Ram, I should not be facing these issues. This is how much Memory is taken up with me not running pretty much anything that should be taking up this much memory, weird thing to note is that before I upgraded to 16GBs of Ram I had 8, and something always took up at least half of my memory. Programs Take up Too much Memory too, I'll post pictures below:At Times, Both CPU and GPU Usage Skyrockets to 100 While Playing games, but it Certainly isn't normal for it to take up 100% on each.Just a day ago I installed an ant

:)

ReziSujashvili, Jan 25, 2022
Thema:

Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory

1. Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory - Similar Threads - Problem GPU CPU

2. problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads: After recent update of windows 11. I come to know a issue regarding to cpu overloads .Due to more number of powershell processes is running in sytem with higher sizes which consumes approx 100% of memory and the system getting hanged. What can be the solution of this problrm...
  3. problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem regarding CPU and RAM Memory overloads: After recent update of windows 11. I come to know a issue regarding to cpu overloads .Due to more number of powershell processes is running in sytem with higher sizes which consumes approx 100% of memory and the system getting hanged. What can be the solution of this problrm...
  4. GPU Memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU Memory: Hello! I have a question, what is the difference between GPU Memory and Dedicated GPU Memory? Because In Dedicated GPU Memory it says 2.0GB and in GPU Memory it says 4.0GBDo I have 4GB Video Ram or 2GB?Thanks!...
  5. GPU Memory

GPU Memory: Hello! I have a question, what is the difference between GPU Memory and Dedicated GPU Memory? Because In Dedicated GPU Memory it says 2.0GB and in GPU Memory it says 4.0GBDo I have 4GB Video Ram or 2GB?Thanks!...
  6. Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory: Hello, I Have had this problem for months now, I have Radeon RX580 with 16GBs of Ram, I should not be facing these issues. This is how much Memory is taken up with me not running pretty much anything that should be taking up this much memory, weird thing to note is that...
  7. Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory

Problem with GPU, CPU, and Memory: Hello, I Have had this problem for months now, I have Radeon RX580 with 16GBs of Ram, I should not be facing these issues. This is how much Memory is taken up with me not running pretty much anything that should be taking up this much memory, weird thing to note is that...
  8. New World High CPU, Memory, GPU usage [Fixed]

in Windows 10 News
    New World High CPU, Memory, GPU usage [Fixed]: [ATTACH]Are you dealing with the problem of high CPU usage when playing the New World game on Windows PC? This guide will help you fix the New World high CPU usage problem. New World is a multiplayer online role-playing game by Amazon Games which is gaining popularity fast....
  9. CPU, Memory, ****, GPU all showing 100% in task bar

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    CPU, Memory, ****, GPU all showing 100% in task bar: In My PC have windows 10. in my pc CPU Memory and GPU all showing 100% in task bar without using any app and fan making loud noise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cpu-memory-gpu-all-showing-100-in-task-bar/abd946fe-d360-4732-b554-df67b7ff2222
  10. cpu and gpu problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    cpu and gpu problem: why my cpu wont use the base speed 1,70ghz my cpu only work at 0,80ghz no matter what I open and my gpu wont utilize more than 20% no matter what game I open. This problem happen when I download the windows update and also i already update my driver...