Windows 10: Problem with graphic tablet

Discus and support Problem with graphic tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi! I have a problem regarding my graphic tablet. It doesn't work unless my wireless mouse is also connected to the laptop. Can you please help me fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Ioana Vanesa, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Problem with graphic tablet

Hi! I have a problem regarding my graphic tablet. It doesn't work unless my wireless mouse is also connected to the laptop. Can you please help me fix this?

:)

Ioana Vanesa, Sep 27, 2018
  2. John Zab Win User

Issue W/XP-PEN G430 Graphic Tablet and Windows Recognition

Hi Marvi,

To fix the issue regarding with device recognition, we suggest that you try these steps:

Step 1: Uninstall current driver for the Graphic Tablet.

Step 2: Download and install the latest drivers for the Graphic Tablet directly from the manufacturer's website.

Let us know how it goes.

John Zab, Sep 27, 2018
  3. Removing Graphics Tablet Drivers

How do I remove an old graphics tablet driver so that I can install a new tablet of a different brand. When I go to the devices list, the old tablet is listed, and when I click on 'remove device" nothing happens. This is on Windows 10.

BernardMertes, Sep 27, 2018
  4. AndreePin Win User

Problem with graphic tablet

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

Problem with graphic tablet

1. Problem with graphic tablet - Similar Threads - Problem graphic tablet

2. Graphics Tablet & separate touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphics Tablet & separate touchscreen: I have a Triple Display Set up with One Touchscreen display and a Graphics tablet I can specify one of them as my main display and that will take the input from both monitors. How do I specify that the "generic Billboard device" is the touchscreen and the other display if the...
  3. problem with graphic tablet while writing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with graphic tablet while writing: hello there. I need a help to resolve a problem. the problem is, when i try to write anything with my veikk a15 pro graphic tablet on canvas of ms one note , the screen goes black as soon as the pen comes in contact with the graphic tablet. i am a teacher and i teach online....
  4. Drawing/Graphics tablet not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Drawing/Graphics tablet not working: Hi there,I am trying to make my own font on Microsoft Font Maker on my laptop with an old Wacom Drawing Tablet Model ET-0405A-U. I connect it to my laptop wired USB connection and open Font Maker. I go over to the A and try to write it with the pen on the tablet. Nothing...
  5. Graphics tablet (is it worth it)?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphics tablet (is it worth it)?: For 45€ you can get the https://www.amazon.de/GAOMON-Tablett-Express-Druckstufen-Batterie/dp/B07R49KYCF/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_de_DE=%C3%85M%C3%85%C5%BD%C3%95%C3%91&dchild=1&keywords=grafiktablett&qid=1594546229&s=computers&sr=1-3 or should I get it for 199€...
  6. Graphic's tablet pen not working.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic's tablet pen not working.: Hello i'm looking to see if someone could help me. I use a UGEE EX05 Drawing tablet for my work and up until yesterday it worked just fine. Then windows updated and now i can't get the pen to work properly. When i used the tablet after the update the Stabilization and pen...
  7. WP8060 Graphics Tablet

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WP8060 Graphics Tablet: I was having trouble with my tablet, the pen only covers 2/3 of the right portion of my screen. I wiped out my laptop and did a brand new install of Win 10. It then worked fine. But after the last update of Win 10, the previous problem has cropped up again. I don't have...
  8. Graphic tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic tablet: I have Ugee m708 Graphics Tablet but a pen suddenly stopped working. It is a new pen because an old one broke down and I had to buy a new one. I see that the tablet doesn’t recognize a pen because a blue light isn’t flashing. I tried unplugging the USB cord and plugging it...
  9. Graphics Tablet Issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Graphics Tablet Issues: I have a X-pen star03 graphics tablet and when I hook it up to other computers the hidden icon immediately pops up on the task bar and I just can set it up from there, But when I set it up to the windows 10 tablet, my pen pressure doesn't work ( which is only the case if you...
  10. Graphic Tablet Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic Tablet Stopped Working: So, I own an M708 Ugee graphic tablet and I recently decided I wanted to start drawing again to pass some time. I tried using multiple cords for my tablet but with every cord I used, the blue light in between the buttons kept flashing. I don't think anything is wrong with my...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. graphic tablet problems