Windows 10: Problem with graphics

Discus and support Problem with graphics in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After installation of a new graphic driver from Nvidia, the pictures and all images became flickering. I tried to start my PC in Safe Mode, reinstalled... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wallace_300, May 26, 2020.

1. Problem with graphics

After installation of a new graphic driver from Nvidia, the pictures and all images became flickering. I tried to start my PC in Safe Mode, reinstalled drivers and it helped for a short time. Then Windows updated and the issue re-occurred

:)

Wallace_300, May 26, 2020
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, May 26, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 26, 2020
  4. Problem with graphics

Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Problem with graphics

1. Problem with graphics - Similar Threads - Problem graphics

2. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  3. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems with new amd radeon graphics card: I bought a Dell OptiPlex 990 and a AMD Radeon HD 7670 graphics card the listing was kinda sketchy tbh. I recently installed it into my pc, following a tutorial just to make sure I didn't do anything wrong. After installing it I plugged my monitor into via a vga cable and that...
  4. problems with new amd radeon graphics card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Black laptop screen on a running laptop: Graphic driver problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black laptop screen on a running laptop: Graphic driver problem: Warm greetings! I am experiencing black laptop screen while it is still on ASUS X510UA, Windows 10. It means a world to me if anyone can help me solve this issue:A I can have--mostly, not always--access to the screen without hard rest dozens of times only if I directly...
  6. Black laptop screen on a running laptop: Graphic driver problem

Black laptop screen on a running laptop: Graphic driver problem: Warm greetings! I am experiencing black laptop screen while it is still on ASUS X510UA, Windows 10. It means a world to me if anyone can help me solve this issue:A I can have--mostly, not always--access to the screen without hard rest dozens of times only if I directly...
  7. Black laptop screen on a running laptop: Graphic driver problem

8. Black laptop screen while it is still on: Graphic driver problem probably

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black laptop screen while it is still on: Graphic driver problem probably: Warm greetings! I am experiencing black laptop screen while it is still on ASUS X510UA, Windows 10. It means a world to me if anyone can help me solve this issue:A I can have--mostly, not always--access to the screen without hard rest dozens of times only if I directly...
  9. Black laptop screen while it is still on: Graphic driver problem probably

Black laptop screen while it is still on: Graphic driver problem probably: Warm greetings! I am experiencing black laptop screen while it is still on ASUS X510UA, Windows 10. It means a world to me if anyone can help me solve this issue:A I can have--mostly, not always--access to the screen without hard rest dozens of times only if I directly...
  10. Black laptop screen while it is still on: Graphic driver problem probably