Windows 10: Problem with Groove Music App

Discus and support Problem with Groove Music App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have where when I launch Groove Music App its showing up for a few seconds then close by itself. So I tried Reinstall it but the problem still... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sora9019, May 16, 2020.

1. Sora9019 Win User

Problem with Groove Music App

Hello,
    I have where when I launch Groove Music App its showing up for a few seconds then close by itself.
    So I tried Reinstall it but the problem still same.
    What have I tried :
    1. Uninstall from Setting > apps > groove music > advanced Options > uninstall then I reinstall it again from store
    2. Launch the groove music but problem still same so I decide to reset it and the result still same.
    3. Trying uninstall from WPowerShell and reinstall it again from store. with this command in PowerShell

after that

*Microsoft.ZuneMusic* remove-appxpackage

C:\Users\I change this cause its my laptop username\Downloads\Music\Your Diary\DiaryCD [MP3] [w Scans]\01 Clover short ver.mp3

[Content]
    C:\Users\I change this cause its my laptop username\Downloads\Music\Your Diary\DiaryCD [MP3] [w Scans]\01 Clover short ver.mp3

File system error -2147219196.

"File system error -2147219196." So I tried to search for this error solution but all I got its Microsoft Photos error instead groove music.

Is there any other solution? to fix this problem?

:)

Sora9019, May 16, 2020
  2. Edent Win User

Groove Music problem

Groove Music suddenly opened on my tablet (Windows10) while I had an ebook app open. I closed the window but the window kept reopening after a few seconds. I tried to uninstall Groove Music: System > Apps & Features, down to Groove Music – "Uninstall" was dimmed. Opened "Advanced Options": clicked "Terminate" – nothing happened; "Uninstall" – dimmed; "Reset" – the window didn't open for a while, but a few minutes later another opened to want to reinstall. Tried Revo Uninstall – Groove Music not listed. And I don't use my tablet for music.

Edent, May 16, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Groove music - i'm losing my mind! (indexing problem - probably)

Strange- so it seems indexing is working, it can't be an inappropriate or non-recognised file or file type 'cos it's picked up after manual indexing.

You could obviously repeat what you've done with an mp3, for example: if Cortana finds the mp3, and Groove doesn't.. well.. hard to imagine what's going on.

So, try re-registering Groove, and if that doesn't work, uninstall it and reinstall it.
    http://www.thewindowsclub.com/re-reg...ows-store-apps

Uninstall Groove Music:
    Get-AppxPackage *zunemusic* | Remove-AppxPackage

or-

Step 1. First of all, download and install CCleaner for Windows 10. And then click on Tools and then click Uninstall tab to view all installed apps.

Step 2. Now right-click on Groove Music app, click Uninstall, and then click OK for confirmation to uninstall the Groove Music.

Reinstall:
    Step 3.
    Reinstall: launch the Windows 10 Store.

Step 4. Now in the Store app, type Groove Music in the search box to see Groove Music in search results. Click on it.

Step 5. Click Install button. If the store is showing that the app is installed msg instead of Install button, close the Store app once and run it again.

Step 6. That’s it! Now clicking install button will download and install the Groove Music app on your Windows 10 PC.

dalchina, May 16, 2020
  4. Problem with Groove Music App

Duplicates in Groove Music

Hi Geet,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I suggest you to run the App troubleshooter and check if that helps:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I would also suggest you to turn off and on the media info of Groove music and check. here is the steps:

• Open Groove Music.
    • Click on Gear icon (settings) present on the left side of the app.
    • Turn Off the media info and then turn it on.
    Let us know the updated status and we'll be happy to help you further.

Navneet Anand, May 16, 2020
Thema:

Problem with Groove Music App

1. Problem with Groove Music App - Similar Threads - Problem Groove Music

2. Groove Music App - Playlists

in Cortana
    Groove Music App - Playlists: I have the Groove Music App and I was just wondering how you actually put the songs into the playlist! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/groove-music-app-playlists/783b64f8-d9ed-4f22-9864-1bb42166b2af
  3. Uninstall Groove Music app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Uninstall Groove Music app: how do i remove it forever? ***Original title: i removed groove because it sucks and it keeps coming back.*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-groove-music-app/48fb3053-fadc-4c85-924c-90327dd410d2
  4. music media and groove problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    music media and groove problem: I had personal music files on media player. But media can't find them. Groove player has uploaded them to their player. I can play them all right on groove, but I needed to back them up and groove won't let you burn, or sync. I have a windows 7 media player downloaded on...
  5. GROOVE MUSIC CRASH PROBLEM

GROOVE MUSIC CRASH PROBLEM: hi everyone i use groove music app for 4 years it was great until the last update it became weird when i click right click on any song or try more actions or try to add song to playlist it just crashes and end program i tried to reinstall with nothing changed somebody help...
  6. Problem Groove Music

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem Groove Music: I want to change my wallapaper automatically when playing music groove but I have tried many times to turn off and turn on the setting of the wallper on the music groove but there is no change to my wallpaper please the solution....
  7. Groove Music problem

Groove Music problem: Groove Music suddenly opened on my tablet (Windows10) while I had an ebook app open. I closed the window but the window kept reopening after a few seconds. I tried to uninstall Groove Music: System > Apps & Features, down to Groove Music – "Uninstall" was dimmed. Opened...
  8. groove music app not working

groove music app not working: I just can't add music folders into groove music app. in my windows 10 laptop. I have tried resetting the app. But it does not work[ATTACH]. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-groove/groove-music-app-not-working/0389a418-43b1-4f9a-bd37-32ebb6917926
  9. Groove music problems

Groove music problems: Have a free trial of Groove on my Win 10 desktop and wonder why it does not always play continuously even tho repeat all is turned on? Please advise. 61105
  10. Groove music app ?

Groove music app ?: Why does this feel so half done. I used to love the Zune software. It practically was my home page back in the day. Why is this so feature less? I hope they are going to add more features to this software. The one feature i was looking to use was the create radio stations but...