Windows 10: Problem with HD graphics card using display port

Discus and support Problem with HD graphics card using display port in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I don't think that Build 10041 and my AMD gaphics driver are the best of friends. I have a 2550*1440 Viewsonic screen attached to an HD 5670... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by machare, Mar 23, 2015.

1. machare Win User

Problem with HD graphics card using display port

I don't think that Build 10041 and my AMD gaphics driver are the best of friends.

I have a 2550*1440 Viewsonic screen attached to an HD 5670 graphics card using display port.

Quite often when I am using Thunderbird email the screen blinks a couple of times and about all I can then do is press the power button which does at least make my PC do an orderly shutdown.

I rolled back the graphics driver but that has not solved the problem. There is a newer beta version but I have not read anything to suggest that this would be better.

Is there anything else that I can try?

:)

machare, Mar 23, 2015

2. Intel HD 530 graphics

Please download the appropriate Setup utility that would guide you installing the older graphics driver:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/88345/...

Unclear what you meant "by to make a room" and using "dial up as Display"

1. You need to buy a separate graphics card for Radeon that usually fits up in PCI E port.

2. Both Graphic cards can work simultaneously.

Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 23, 2015
  3. i Have 2 Graphic Cards - HD Graphics Family is Main Card and Other One is NVIDIA GeForce 4GB Now Problem is ( You will Experience Problems With your Display )

i Have 2 Graphic Cards - HD Graphics Family is Main Card and Other One is NVIDIA GeForce 4GB Now Problem is ( You will Experience Problems With your Display )

Problem with HD graphics card using display port [​IMG]

Abdelrahman Bahaa, Mar 23, 2015
Thema:

Problem with HD graphics card using display port

1. Problem with HD graphics card using display port - Similar Threads - Problem graphics card

2. Problem in connecting HD Monitor to Display port Dell Optiplex7060SFF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem in connecting HD Monitor to Display port Dell Optiplex7060SFF: Dear Sir / Madam,I am looking forward to upgrade my PC to Win 11 with the purchase of Dell Optiplex7060SFF PC.However I have a hard time trying to connect the monitor to the Display Port of the model.Neither Standard HDMI Male , Mini HDMI or Micro HDMI connector can fit into...
  3. Problem in connecting HD Monitor to Display port Dell Optiplex7060SFF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem in connecting HD Monitor to Display port Dell Optiplex7060SFF: Dear Sir / Madam,I am looking forward to upgrade my PC to Win 11 with the purchase of Dell Optiplex7060SFF PC.However I have a hard time trying to connect the monitor to the Display Port of the model.Neither Standard HDMI Male , Mini HDMI or Micro HDMI connector can fit into...
  4. Graphic card problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic card problem: performed a new windows 10 install, now graphic card won't connect to smart tv or visa versa? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphic-card-problem/61eeab8f-eb6b-4581-8205-a1e379bc6c69
  5. Graphics Card No display problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphics Card No display problem: i am having problems with my windows10 pc.i just got a pc which was installed with a nvidia gt 210 it was tested and it was working finebut when it got home and i started it , it had no display .It turned out when i unplugged the the graphics card it was working fine and the...
  6. Graphic Card problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphic Card problems: I have been having problems in the past week making me unable to use my graphic card. I have been looking throughout posts and other websites and haven't been able to solve the issue. I'm very confused because I haven't had any problems with my GPU since I got 6 months ago. I...
  7. Outdated Intel HD graphics card!

Outdated Intel HD graphics card!: Hello! I have a serious problem with my intel graphics card, its 37 months out of date, I updated it via windows update but its still from 2017 and not recent. My computer is an intel Celeron N3060, if you guys can send me a updated graphics driver that would be extremely...
  8. How to change the graphics card used by display

How to change the graphics card used by display: Hi, I am using a BENQ monitor as display from my laptop. However, it is connected to my NVIDIA GPU. How do I connect it to intel graphics like my first display laptop display. Thanks in advance!...
  9. Problem using my graphics card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem using my graphics card: (Sorry for the bad grammar) So i got a pc a while back but he seemed a bit slow when i play game and do other stuff which uses my graphics card so i checked why this was slow but then i figured out that i basically have 2 graphics card or it seems so because when i go to...
  10. Graphic Card problem

Graphic Card problem: My problem is that update my graphics card in a fairly old computer, approximately 2010, then the screen went black, when the screen returned to show images the resolution changed to 1024 x 768, (I must clarify that my resolution was the most high left in windows 10), and I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problems with graphics card when using display port