Windows 10: Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10

Discus and support Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've got a speakers-less monitor which I want to connect to my laptop running Windows 10. I've boughtthis HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor which hooks up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JunBird, Jan 12, 2021.

1. JunBird Win User

Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10

I've got a speakers-less monitor which I want to connect to my laptop running Windows 10. I've boughtthis HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor which hooks up a monitor to an exernal audio device, which then should play sounds coming from any device linked to the splitter via HDMI. It works great with another Windows laptop of mine, but when I use my newer laptop this way, I can't get the audio to play from the speakers that I connected to the HDMI Splitter it still plays from the integrated speakers, even though no such problem arise when directly plugging that same computer to a TV. Does anybody know what's happening here? The monitor doesn't even show up at all in the playback window and yes, deactivated and disabled audio devices are set to be showing up. I think it is likely to be a drivers problem, but I'm pretty sure everything it's up to date. Please help me on this issue.

:)

JunBird, Jan 12, 2021
  2. thomaseg1 Win User

HDMI Splitter

Just a splitter will give you the same image on both monitors.
    If your computer has a second output like a second hdmi, vga or dmi port
    you can try hooking up the second monitor to that to get your second display.

There are usb to hdmi listed but I have never tried them.

thomaseg1, Jan 12, 2021
  3. HDMI Splitter

That's what I was wondering. I do have Dual Monitors, and my main monitor is HDMI, and my second monitor is on a DVI to HDMI adapter to a 32" 720p (I wish it was 1080p).

JMedlock83, Jan 12, 2021
  4. Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10

HDMI Splitter

A splitter will not work it only shows the same image on two screens.

Your graphic card needs to have 2 HDMI ports.

minangkabu, Jan 12, 2021
Thema:

Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10

1. Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem HDMI Splitter

2. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter: I have installed a VWRHAR HDMI splitter to allow me to switch between PC and Amazon Firestick but when I do, there is video but no audio. Audio works fine when I switch back to the PC input through the splitter.Looking at sound settings when switched to PC the C32F392 Nvidia...
  3. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter: I have installed a VWRHAR HDMI splitter to allow me to switch between PC and Amazon Firestick but when I do, there is video but no audio. Audio works fine when I switch back to the PC input through the splitter.Looking at sound settings when switched to PC the C32F392 Nvidia...
  4. No Audio from Firestick on HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows is not recognize Hdmi Audio Extractor as 5.1 device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is not recognize Hdmi Audio Extractor as 5.1 device: Hello,I have a Huawei Matebook D laptopwith Core i5-8250u processor and the latest graphics card driver from Intel.I got a HDMI audio extractor to get the hdmi audio output from my laptop to my 5.1 home theater, but unfortunately the windows sound menu only recognize it as...
  6. Windows is not recognize Hdmi Audio Extractor as 5.1 device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is not recognize Hdmi Audio Extractor as 5.1 device: Hello,I have a Huawei Matebook D laptopwith Core i5-8250u processor and the latest graphics card driver from Intel.I got a HDMI audio extractor to get the hdmi audio output from my laptop to my 5.1 home theater, but unfortunately the windows sound menu only recognize it as...
  7. Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problem with HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor on Windows 10: I've got a speakers-less monitor which I want to connect to my laptop running Windows 10. I've bought this HDMI Splitter Audio Extractor which hooks up a monitor to an exernal audio device, which then should play sounds coming from any device linked to the splitter via HDMI....
  8. WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIndows 10 hdmi splitter question: Hello, I am running windows 10 pro on Acer TravelMate P238M. I would like to use two external monitors however it only has one hdmi port so I bought hdmi splitter 1x4. However when I connect the in and outs it again use only one external monitor and the other is saying "...
  9. HDMI Splitter?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HDMI Splitter?: Hello! so i dont know if anybody can help, if its a windows thing or hardware but ive got a couple more 1080p monitors on the way to setup triples and i ordered a hdmi splitter to connect them all to one port but ive just gone to test it on some monitors ive got at home and...
  10. HDMI Splitter

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    HDMI Splitter: Can I use an HDMI Splitter for dual monitors, or will the same output not put out on 2 devices at the same time? 147340