Windows 10: Problem with Hibernate and Wifi

Discus and support Problem with Hibernate and Wifi in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi I'm Danial I have some problem with wifi,i can't find new wifi devices when i hibernate my laptop ( Lenovo Z5070 ) and turn on again. i must... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Danial Taherifar, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Problem with Hibernate and Wifi

Hi

I'm Danial

I have some problem with wifi,i can't find new wifi devices when i hibernate my laptop ( Lenovo Z5070 ) and turn on again.

i must restart windows (windows 10 Enterprise )

what's solution?

Thanks

:)

Danial Taherifar, Nov 14, 2019

2. Windows 10 Hibernate problems

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

I suggest you to run the Power troubleshooter by following the steps below and check if for any power components change status.

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type troubleshooting and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left side panel of the window.
    • Select Power from the options, click on Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions and wait for the troubleshooting to complete.
    • Check for the missing/corrupted power component status of the troubleshooter, close the window and check if the issue is resolved.
    You can follow the step by step guide to
    enable hibernate option in windows 10

Swapnil Kharche, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Missing hibernate button

Hi Yusak,

We would like to isolate this issue that you're having right now. Will you be able to provide the exact error message that you recieved?

We suggest that you try to enable hibernation on your device using the Command Prompt.

To make hibernation available, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then type cmd in the Start Search box.
    • In the search results list, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as Administrator.
    • When you are prompted by User Account Control, click Continue.
    • At the command prompt, type powercfg.exe /hibernate on, and then press Enter.
    • Type exit, and then press Enter to close the Command Prompt window.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Leviozar Gam, Nov 14, 2019
  4. John Vil Win User

Problem with Hibernate and Wifi

hibernating/password

Hello Rich,

One possible reason why your system keeps hibernating or goes to sleep is because of the power plan settings of your computer. To assist you with your concern regarding your PC hibernating, we recommend that you reconfigure the power plan settings by following
    the steps below:

• Type Display on Cortana's search field and press
      Enter.
    • Select Power & sleep.
    • Under the Sleep option, click the drop down menu to set the number of minutes/hours you would like your PC to sleep/hibernate. We suggest that you select
      Never if you do not want you system to hibernate.
    • Close all windows for the changes to take effect.

Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Problem with Hibernate and Wifi

1. Problem with Hibernate and Wifi - Similar Threads - Problem Hibernate Wifi

2. Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate: Hello,I have posted about this Problem in the Feedback Hub with No Answer from MS :When I boot Windows 11 Pro all is Fine, But if this Laptop HP goes into Sleep mode or Hibernate the WiFi might not come back online and if it does Without doing a restart The WiFi Speed is alot...
  3. Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi Network Problem after Sleep or Hibernate: Hello,I have posted about this Problem in the Feedback Hub with No Answer from MS :When I boot Windows 11 Pro all is Fine, But if this Laptop HP goes into Sleep mode or Hibernate the WiFi might not come back online and if it does Without doing a restart The WiFi Speed is alot...
  4. Hibernation and sleep problems

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Hibernation and sleep problems: Hellorecently after i hibernate my pc, often when i start it again all the data are deleted and it runs a new windows session.i have also a problem with sleep function in windows, my pc randomly "wake up" without touching any input.These things are becoming annoying, pls help...
  5. Hibernate problem

Hibernate problem: Hello I got a problem when i put my laptop on hibernate. The problem is when i put my laptop on hibernate and again open my laptop the apps which opened by me before hibernate my laptop will be closed, as if i did switch off to my laptop , and if i leave my laptop open...
  6. Problems with hibernate

Problems with hibernate: I almost only use hibernate when turning off my Windows 10 computer. But often I guess every 10th time when I turn on my computer after hibernate Windows 10 just starts as if I had turned of my computer or made a restart. When it does that all my work has gone. Can I see in...
  7. Hibernation problem

Hibernation problem: I have 2 PCs, both running Windows 10 Home. My older one is a quad-core i7 and the new one is a 6-core i7 Dell XPS. Both desktops have been updated to the latest Windows update stuff but I'm having a hibernation problem on the Dell. When I hibernate my old PC, clicking on...
  8. Hibernation Problem

Hibernation Problem: Using Win 10, computer is set for hibernation however when I go to start/power/hibernate, computer goes to hibernation only to come back on in less than a minute. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hibernation-problem/0e5b7139-5ff5-4be1-8d74-c48ab6e29377
  9. Problem with sleep and hibernation

Problem with sleep and hibernation: This problem seems to have suddenly come out of nowhere. I've done Malware scans and they've turned up nothing and I have looked all over the internet to find an answer and have gotten nowhere. When I try to put my computer to sleep , not a few seconds after my moniters turn...
  10. Strange Hibernation problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Hibernation problem: I have an old Samsung NB30 netbook. It came with windows 7 starter, but I installed windows 8 on it and everything ran fine. Now I did the upgrade to windows 10 and everthing worked fine and it was faster than the windows 8, but still sluggish because I didn't do a...