Windows 10: Problem with HID I2C

Discus and support Problem with HID I2C in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, i have an Asus X540L, mi touchpad doesn't work, i have a error with HID I2C. I have been update the Asus Smart gesture, the ATKpackage, but nothing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mauricio Vera Acevedo, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Problem with HID I2C

Hi, i have an Asus X540L, mi touchpad doesn't work, i have a error with HID I2C. I have been update the Asus Smart gesture, the ATKpackage, but nothing works. Also i tried with update the driver directly but windows doesn't be capable with this problem.

Problem with HID I2C 6a141a81-f388-40e7-afc7-6fd284aab450?upload=true.jpg

Problem with HID I2C 414965f0-fe2f-4bd5-9df5-17c748b1a73e?upload=true.jpg

:)

Mauricio Vera Acevedo, Sep 11, 2018

2. The operating system is not adequate for running Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver

Hi,

For us to narrow down your concern with code 10 error and for getting an error message "The operating system is not adequate for running Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver", we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Is this the first time you experienced the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Sep 11, 2018
  3. appros Win User
    Uninstalled KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device

I recently upgraded to windows 10, and have had problems with my touchscreen driver. When I touched on the screen or on a capacitive button, the area of the screen that the actual finger touch effected was less than the total area of the screen. On boundaries random things happened. I uninstalled a "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" driver, which has obviously stopped the touchscreen from working. I'm using a Chuwi Vi10, but this is probably irrelevant. I already have another one that is working perfectly, also running windows 10. It lists both a "HID-compliant touch screen" and the "KMDF HID Minidriver for Touch I2C Device" that the other tablet does not have. I can't find a way to reinstall this driver, as every time the automatic driver update search for the unknown device fails, and I can't find the manufacturer (Silead) on the list of drivers.

Any ideas on how I could get the working driver of the working (identical) tablet on the driverless one? Essentially I just need to be able to get the touchscreen working which is the only thing not functioning after the update to windows 10. I haven't been able to roll back to windows 8 either.

appros, Sep 11, 2018
  4. abuadam1 Win User

Problem with HID I2C

The operating system is not adequate for running Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver

Dear all

I've a tab running Win 10 , the touch function is not working.

when I try to update the driver I'm getting code 10 on Device Manager

when I'm trying to install the updated I2C-HID driver manually ( the Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver) I get the error message :

The operating system is not adequate for running Atmel I2C-HID maXTouch Driver

the installation stops and the touch function is still not working.

can you pls. tell me what to do?

thanks

abuadam1, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Problem with HID I2C

1. Problem with HID I2C - Similar Threads - Problem HID I2C

2. I2c HID Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2c HID Driver: Hi, can someone help me? i got thisi just factory reset my pc then i notice that my touchpad not working, i've been searching for a while but i cant find the way to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-driver/6be5f22c-08b7-46c2-9cc5-66c13f12059a
  3. I2c HID Driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2c HID Driver: Hi, can someone help me? i got thisi just factory reset my pc then i notice that my touchpad not working, i've been searching for a while but i cant find the way to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-driver/6be5f22c-08b7-46c2-9cc5-66c13f12059a
  4. I2C HID Device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I2C HID Device: I cant seem to fix my I2C HID Device even in windows update and because of that my touchpad has completely disappeared .Can someone please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device/688e9241-1c4a-4163-9fa3-8546503ab65f
  5. I2C HID Device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I2C HID Device: I cant seem to fix my I2C HID Device even in windows update and because of that my touchpad has completely disappeared .Can someone please help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device/688e9241-1c4a-4163-9fa3-8546503ab65f
  6. HID I2C driver problems with the touchpad, not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID I2C driver problems with the touchpad, not working: Hi, Since some time I've been experiencing some touchpad related problems, its stopped working after a time of use, but after a restart the touchpad started working again, but the issue was still happening. So I decided to take a look in the drivers but all seems fine,...
  7. I2C HID device

I2C HID device: This device cannot start. Code 10 A request for the HID descriptor failed. Because of this device I cannot run HID compliant mouse driver, thus unable to use touchpad gestures....
  8. I2C HID device

I2C HID device: I can't scrolling or do any gestures with my touchpad DELL XPS 9570 I've changed my touchpad from Dell surport. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i2c-hid-device/a9a58e0c-52ff-471e-b557-1a9776df721b
  9. I2C HID

I2C HID: I am having a dell inspiron 5575 laptop .Today it encountered an error i.e the touch pad is not working properly although i had tried to update and reinstall the compatable mouse driver.The second one is the I2C HID interface is showing a yellow mark andcode 10,device can not...
  10. I2C HID Driver

I2C HID Driver: Hi, recently I brought Lenovo Yoga 330 which description should have a multi touch input. But when I checked in the Device Manager the HID Compliat Touch Screen were gray and based on some suggestion, I try to uninstall it but it never recover. Then suddenly there is two I2C...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot

2. atmel i2c-hid maxtouch driver win 10

3. problems with I2C Hid-driver

4. my i2c hid device not updating,
  5. kmdf hid minidriver for touch i2c device,
  6. windows 10 tablet i2c hid code 10