Windows 10: Problem with hotkeys in windows 10

Discus and support Problem with hotkeys in windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, good day to you'all, i'm here because i own a keyboard from coolermaster brand, although i know this may be irrelevant. Problem is, i'm starting to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by carlnnabis, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Problem with hotkeys in windows 10

Hi, good day to you'all, i'm here because i own a keyboard from coolermaster brand, although i know this may be irrelevant. Problem is, i'm starting to programm, anyway, this keyboard doesnt have a hotkey for "<" or ">" symbols, i know i can type this characters with alt + 60 and 62, problem is, in the numberpad of my keyboard, numbers 4,8,6 and 2, works as the keyboard arrows, so every time i want to type < using alt+60 or 62 my cursor moves to another position in my notepad, so every line of code turns a mess.

Its frustating, is there any way to disable hotkeys in windows 10 so that i can type my characters using the alt + 62/60 rigth?

System its up to date.

:)

carlnnabis, Nov 26, 2020

2. Laptop hotkeys not working [windows10]

I used this method and get solution for wifi keys problem on windows 10 on Me HCL laptop.

I suggest you to try installing Hotkeys driver.

Follow these steps after install the drivers check if that helps.

• Download the keyboard drivers and hot fix (PHotkeys) driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Install driver on your system
    • Go to Path of installed driver Right-click on the driver setup file and click on ‘Troubleshoot comparability’.
    • On the ‘Test Compatibility settings for the program pop up windows’ open and click the box ‘Test the program’ Once this is done, check if the issue persists.

bipinlimbasiya, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 26, 2020
  4. NogtTL Win User

Problem with hotkeys in windows 10

Shortcuts/hotkeys for text suggestion

I didn't found it official shortcut list, so I ask here.

Are there are any shortcuts/hotkeys to

• loop though text suggestions
    • insert the text suggestion

NogtTL, Nov 26, 2020
Thema:

Problem with hotkeys in windows 10

1. Problem with hotkeys in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem hotkeys

2. I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys: I can't turn on my device after installing Focusrite control. Whenever I click power button on I get instant BSOD. I can't do anything about it. Please help me as fast as you can.Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSource of the problem: mfehidk.sys...
  3. I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys: I can't turn on my device after installing Focusrite control. Whenever I click power button on I get instant BSOD. I can't do anything about it. Please help me as fast as you can.Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSource of the problem: mfehidk.sys...
  4. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  5. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  6. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  7. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  8. windows search bar, taskbar, and monitor hotkey problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows search bar, taskbar, and monitor hotkey problem: Hello, I accidentally ended windows explorer task on windows 10 a few days ago. I can't quite remember what I did, but the windows explorer is back and working but with an extra problem. My pc started to refresh every time I tried to close/open any application from my...
  9. Dev Build Hotkey Problem

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Dev Build Hotkey Problem: When fast startup is enabled the hotkeys for brightness volume and everything work fine. As soon as fast startup is turned off or even normally restarted the keys don't work. Rest of the keys do work and that is why i am writing. That is the only problem. Reinstalled drivers...
  10. Windows hotkey problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows hotkey problem: Hi,Recently I ran into some problem with hotkeys.On one of my PC, All hotkeys with three keys combination are just stop working, but with two keys combination, It's fine.for exampleCTRL + A ---> It workCTRL + ALT + DELETE ---> It doesn't workSeems like my system can not...