Windows 10: Problem with HP 15 video within Powerpoint, plugged in charger and not plugged in

Discus and support Problem with HP 15 video within Powerpoint, plugged in charger and not plugged in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; When computer not plugged, the embedded videos in Powerpoint play at correct size. When HP 15 is plugged in the embedded videos are zoomed in.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SkipPalma, Feb 17, 2019.

1. SkipPalma Win User

Problem with HP 15 video within Powerpoint, plugged in charger and not plugged in

When computer not plugged, the embedded videos in Powerpoint play at correct size. When HP 15 is plugged in the embedded videos are zoomed in.

:)

SkipPalma, Feb 17, 2019
  2. ozan0053 Win User

Laptop goes to sleep mode after plugging in charger

Update: Battery was at 34%, plugged charger in, went to sleep mode as usual. When i turned it on, battery was all of a sudden on 5%, and when i plugged the charger in it jumped to 100%. Then it gave a critical battery warning and went to sleep mode again, but this time it would only turn on when the charger was plugged in.

ozan0053, Feb 17, 2019
  3. All forms of video turn black and white whenever I plug in my laptop's charger

I bought a new HP Notebook laptop a few months ago, but as of a few weeks ago I've been noticing a problem with videos. Whenever I plug the charger into my laptop, all videos turn almost completely black and white. The moment I unplug the charger, the
    videos return to full color, it only ever turns black and white when it is plugged in and charging. My computer is up to date, and all my drivers are up to date. This problem happens with ALL video players on my computer, even videos being played through a
    browser.

ShaunaeBegay, Feb 17, 2019
  4. DianeGill Win User

Problem with HP 15 video within Powerpoint, plugged in charger and not plugged in

about plug-in or plug-out with AC adapter

I have done all of the above and when I plug my computer in with a fully charged battery the screen still goes black - I am on Windows 10 and my computer is 3 days old - HP Pavillion Laptop - I know there has got to be an easy answer for this Problem - Like
    a setting somewhere, but I am used to using my computer plugged in at all times and I think that it is stupid that I have to take out the battery to do this??? Any more suggestions??? :-(

DianeGill, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem with HP 15 video within Powerpoint, plugged in charger and not plugged in - Similar Threads - Problem video within

2. Charger plug out notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charger plug out notification: How to set notification for charger plug out in windows 11. Because laptop battery only hold for 10 minutes and suddenly power off. Is there any vbs code avalible for notify? If available please provide for me. Windows 7 i use brightness for notify but windows 11 that option...
  3. Lag When Charger Plugged

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lag When Charger Plugged: how do i fix when charger plug in it cause my laptop to lag this started happening yesterday im sure https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lag-when-charger-plugged/08cfc4af-f10d-486a-80cc-1bbc87b910a4
  4. Charger is Plugged in but not charging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Charger is Plugged in but not charging.: I bought this laptop Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 15" this year 15 Aug 2022. I updated the laptop as soon as Windows 11 new update came. But after updating for first few days heavy battery drain was noticed. Today a new problem arised, laptop was plugged in but the battery...
  5. Charger is Plugged in but not charging.

Charger is Plugged in but not charging.: I bought this laptop Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 15" this year 15 Aug 2022. I updated the laptop as soon as Windows 11 new update came. But after updating for first few days heavy battery drain was noticed. Today a new problem arised, laptop was plugged in but the battery...
  6. tabs close with plugged in charger

tabs close with plugged in charger: why does my chrome tabs close whenever i plug in my charger? it reopens them again, but only after it exits out yto the homescreen. Then restarts the tab. When i plug in the charger it shows a mini black window tab then closes itself. and thats when they restart the tabs. It...
  7. tabs close with plugged in charger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    tabs close with plugged in charger: why does my chrome tabs close whenever i plug in my charger? it reopens them again, but only after it exits out yto the homescreen. Then restarts the tab. When i plug in the charger it shows a mini black window tab then closes itself. and thats when they restart the tabs. It...
  8. tabs close with plugged in charger

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Plug in charger sound?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Plug in charger sound?: I would like Windows to make a sound when I plug and unplug my power cable. Is that at all possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plug-in-charger-sound/cf346083-dd82-400f-ba24-0797c0438368
  10. Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Videos turn black and white after charger is plugged in: Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron and I've had it for a few years and just today when I plugged my laptop in the videos automatically turned black and white or sometimes I could still see a bit of color in them but hardly. I made sure the device was completely updated but I still...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. charger plugged in not charging hp 15