Windows 10: Problem with huawei

Discus and support Problem with huawei in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi! I have an important issue and need assistance from you. I bought a Huawei laptop matebook D15 a week ago. Let me share that I also owned a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MaribelRodriguez2, Jun 20, 2020.

1. Problem with huawei

Hi!

I have an important issue and need assistance from you.

I bought a Huawei laptop matebook D15 a week ago. Let me share that I also owned a desktop prior to purchasing the Huawei and been using it for 2 years.

I started using the laptop and gave me some kind of doubt. My question is this. Can the personalization settings from my Huawei automatically sync with my desktop such as wallpaper, the position of the taskbar, etc. without me setting it? Because in my case, it did. Could it be a security/hack issue? I will appreciate your help. Please see the photo of my laptop and desktop below having the same personalization settings:

Problem with huawei 81ad98a9-1b07-4630-8546-b929107a519d?upload=true.png

Problem with huawei c97636b8-5239-43e9-b7a6-01fb78509ae5?upload=true.png

:)

MaribelRodriguez2, Jun 20, 2020

2. Huawei

Firstly, if you are experiencing problems with your Huawei E3276 USB Modem hanging ( Connecting ) after upgrading Windows 10 to 1703 Creators edition, try this as it fixed my problem after all other suggestions failed.

First of all make sure your USB Modem is plugged into your usual USB port and do the following.

Click on Windows Start icon in lower left corner of your screen, then select Settings - Click on Network Internet - on left hand side click on Cellular, then UNTICK " Let Windows manage this connection ", then click on " Advanced Options " and go to APN settings and change Default Internet APN from " Automatic " to whatever your known ISP setting is by clicking on the box with the drop down menu and selecting it from the list, mine was Optus Yes Internet, then after selecting your APN setting, scroll down the page and just check that your Modem is listed under Properties - Manufacturer = Huawei.

Close the Settings Window and test your Modem again, if it now works your problem should be solved, if it doesn't, try rebooting your computer and try connecting again and if all has returned to normal create a System Restore Point and call it Modem Fix after Creators Update......I hope this fix solves your problem.

gergreword, Jun 20, 2020
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Huawei 3G modem not working in windows10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

• What is the model of your Huawei 3G modem?
    • Do you receive any error message when you say it is not working?

I would like to inform you that Huawei E303H 3G USB Modem is
    compatible
    with Windows 10.

I suggest you to install the driver software that came with the modem and check if it helps.

Please reply us on the status of the issue to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jun 20, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Problem with huawei

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 20, 2020
Thema:

Problem with huawei

1. Problem with huawei - Similar Threads - Problem huawei

2. Hello please help, i ran into a problem recently with my Huawei matebook d15 BOHK-WAX9X

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello please help, i ran into a problem recently with my Huawei matebook d15 BOHK-WAX9X: The problem is the network adapter keeps not working, so i discovered that the driver itself is the problem because it doesn't work very well with windows 11, So i tried to download a new one but ended up deleting the driver itself so i downgraded to windows 10 so i can find...
  3. Hello please help, i ran into a problem recently with my Huawei matebook d15 BOHK-WAX9X

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello please help, i ran into a problem recently with my Huawei matebook d15 BOHK-WAX9X: The problem is the network adapter keeps not working, so i discovered that the driver itself is the problem because it doesn't work very well with windows 11, So i tried to download a new one but ended up deleting the driver itself so i downgraded to windows 10 so i can find...
  4. Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work: Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work, but all is ok in safe mode. I tried to delete/reinstall drivers, used troubleshooting, nothing changed. I reinstalled windows a few times, but the system after reinstalling windows updated and...
  5. Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work

Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work: Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work, but all is ok in safe mode. I tried to delete/reinstall drivers, used troubleshooting, nothing changed. I reinstalled windows a few times, but the system after reinstalling windows updated and...
  6. Windows defender update creates problem with keyboard HUAWEI few keys didn’t work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. I have a problem connecting the phone to a program HI Suite of Huawei

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem connecting the phone to a program HI Suite of Huawei: When I connect the device to another laptop, the device sends a message to the phone, but on my laptop it does not send a final message to the phone...
  8. I have a problem connecting the phone to a program HI Suite of Huawei

I have a problem connecting the phone to a program HI Suite of Huawei: When I connect the device to another laptop, the device sends a message to the phone, but on my laptop it does not send a final message to the phone...
  9. Huawei laptop problem,help me fix thank you.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Huawei laptop problem,help me fix thank you.: There are many problem in my Huawei laptop D13 that cost RM 3000+Problem 1:when i upgrade my window to the newest version, almost all the time when i sign in it to this laptop the desktop will black screen.I just try to open task manger and run explorer.exe also no use so I...
  10. Huawei Matebook X Pro App Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Huawei Matebook X Pro App Problem: Hello all, I recently purchased a used Huawei Matebook X Pro. Upon turning it on for the first time, I found that nearly all of the applications (such as camera, calendar, mail, etc.) close a few seconds after opening. Anyone know how to fix this? Thanks!...