Windows 10: Problem with i-Guard Management Console: Can't create an account- "failed to connect to...

Discus and support Problem with i-Guard Management Console: Can't create an account- "failed to connect to... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; FROM ONLY verified & validated Microsoft support personnel - do I care to receive replies from, period. I went through whole process to GET free... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jeffrey David Morris, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Problem with i-Guard Management Console: Can't create an account- "failed to connect to...

FROM ONLY verified & validated Microsoft support personnel - do I care to receive replies from, period.

I went through whole process to GET free download & install of i-Guard Management Console per / via: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/i...activetab=pivot:regionofsystemrequirementstab

I did apparently install it from the Microsoft Store unto my laptop computer but saw I had to create a account to finish? the download & install - wording at the bottom of the window that saying "You have to sign up first to install and manage i-Guard on devices".

So I go to try & create a account & got error message saying: failed to connect to licensing server. Just who is the company or support personnel behind this product? because YEAH, you Microsoft 'put out' but when an issue comes up, OH WELL . . . right? Sigh, come on, REALLY?

I did try 7 click the lnk to download & install & saw: https://confluence.i-guard.fr/docnew/en/version-1-4-change-log-15860253.html

Not sure if their behind this: https://jira.i-guard.fr/secure/Dashboard.jspa

I can see, just surfing around - https://jira.i-guard.fr/secure/AboutPage.jspa

I also shared ABOVE with or on > https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/general-inquiries

See, nevertheless I think People come out with stuff but exhibiting not fully maintained, misc to where user's say end up stuck & people approached like Microsoft community, ends up not knowing just where One is coming from or just where or what their amidst. Huh, just ugh typical, like . . . huh, why even bother.

And since, Microsoft has lacked putting in the list of postable in - categories > Microsoft Store or misc like, WELL, from the choice's listed thereof in the list of Categories I didn't know where else to place this but where it is now, in Community Participation Center, News and Announcements.

* Original title: FROM ONLY verified & validated Microsoft support personnel - do I care to receive replies from, period.

* Moved from Community Participation Center

:)

Jeffrey David Morris, Jul 8, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Credential Guard lab companion

Source: Credential Guard lab companion Datacenter and Private Cloud Security Blog

See also:

Brink, Jul 8, 2020
  3. D3LL Win User
    management console

Can't say I've seen this before but I would suggest installing all the latest updates if you can.

D3LL, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

Problem with i-Guard Management Console: Can't create an account- "failed to connect to...

Can't open any console apps- 0x0000142

Hi,

We need to verify some information first for us to better assist you on your concern about the 0x0000142 error code. Kindly answer these questions:

• When did you start getting the 0x0000142 error code when accessing console apps?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer before encountering the issue?
    • Can you please tell us what are the console apps that are you attempting to access?
    • What are the steps that you've performed when you tried re-installing Windows 10?
    • Can you please tell us in what stage does the re-installation process failed?

We suggest posting a screenshot of the issue here for us to further investigate your concern.

Argel Obm, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Problem with i-Guard Management Console: Can't create an account- "failed to connect to...

1. Problem with i-Guard Management Console: Can't create an account- "failed to connect to... - Similar Threads - Problem Guard Management

2. Microsoft Management Console MMC - "Unable to create new document"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Management Console MMC - "Unable to create new document": Hello,I am attempting to start 'Services' but could not. I get the message "Unable to create new document" and search the internet for an answer. I've tried to use CMD admin sfc /scannow but it comes back with an error message "Windows Resource Protection could not start the...
  3. Microsoft Management Console MMC - "Unable to create new document"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Management Console MMC - "Unable to create new document": Hello,I am attempting to start 'Services' but could not. I get the message "Unable to create new document" and search the internet for an answer. I've tried to use CMD admin sfc /scannow but it comes back with an error message "Windows Resource Protection could not start the...
  4. disk management console

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    disk management console: intenso usb3.0 thumb drive not recognized in File Explorer but is shown in Device mgr. Also, in Dev Mgr, under Other Devices as Unknown Device 2 times. When I try to fomat the usb3.0 thumb drive, I get the error msg "Disk Management Console not up-to-date."Please advise on...
  5. Can't create, manage or sign into my Microsoft accounts.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't create, manage or sign into my Microsoft accounts.: Hello, for a while now I cannot sign into my Microsoft accounts, create or manage them. I can't even sign into the MS Store or the Xbox app, it always just says "Just a moment" and then goes away without signing me in. I tried resetting the apps, troubleshooting, etc....
  6. Microsoft Management Console - unable to create new document

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft Management Console - unable to create new document: I've recently replaced my GPU, currently using a GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti. Problems began when I tried downloading programs from ADOBE CC and they would stall and fail at 5%. Right click START select DEVICE MANAGER and receive error message in subject. Tried all solutions from...
  7. Console Connect

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Console Connect: I keep trying to open Console Connect on my computer and all it does is show the loading screen and immediately close. I cant uninstall it from my computer to try to reinstall. anyone know what to do?...
  8. Microsoft Management Console Unable to create new document

in Windows 10 Support
    Microsoft Management Console Unable to create new document: Windows 10 Pro Version 1809 Installed 1/13/2019 OS build 17763.253. Cannot open Device Manager by any means I have seen posted in the internet. I receive error message "Microsoft Management Console Unable to create new document". I had this problem on a similar PC and solved...
  9. management console

in Windows 10 Support
    management console: recently I reinstalled windows 10 home edition on my hp laptop and since then the microsoft management console is appearing each time I try to open settings or services ect. why is this happening it didn't before. 127302
  10. Create Custom MSC in Microsoft Management Console in Windows

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Custom MSC in Microsoft Management Console in Windows: How to: Create Custom MSC in Microsoft Management Console in Windows How to Create Custom MSC in Microsoft Management Console in Windows administrative tools (snap-ins) that you can use to administer networks, computers, services, and other system components. You can...