Windows 10: Problem with ICloud

Discus and support Problem with ICloud in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Yesterday I installed the latest Win 10 update. After that, I had a problem with my email and searched the Community for a solution. One of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Khone_727, Feb 19, 2021.

1. Khone_727 Win User

Problem with ICloud

Yesterday I installed the latest Win 10 update. After that, I had a problem with my email and searched the Community for a solution. One of the suggestions was to do a restore to an earlier point.

I opened the restore app and after about 35 minutes, I got an error message saying restore unsuccessful. Then, I also got an error message about ICloud app, shown here

Problem with ICloud c8070d8c-6b9d-4ce1-856d-43676e6edbc2?upload=true.jpg

Now, everytime I open my computer, or do a restart, I get this error and when I click OK it comes right back 3 times then is gone.

Why is this? What can I do to fix it?

Thanks

:)

Khone_727, Feb 19, 2021
Thema:

Problem with ICloud

1. Problem with ICloud - Similar Threads - Problem ICloud

2. Problem with iCloud on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with iCloud on windows 11: Hi i'm having some problems with iCloud on my pc running windows 11 version 23H2 i got iCloud downloaded and set up but its giving me an error saying that " Install Media feature pack to use iCloud" what should i do the download link under that message does not work...
  3. Problem with iCloud on windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with iCloud on windows 11: Hi i'm having some problems with iCloud on my pc running windows 11 version 23H2 i got iCloud downloaded and set up but its giving me an error saying that " Install Media feature pack to use iCloud" what should i do the download link under that message does not work...
  4. Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.: I'm no techy person at all so any answers must be idiot proof; whenever I search for problems online the replies normally stump me at the first stage! 2 Questions - Firstly photos taken on iphone stopped appearing on my desktop automatically, but with some very random button...
  5. Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.

Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.: I'm no techy person at all so any answers must be idiot proof; whenever I search for problems online the replies normally stump me at the first stage! 2 Questions - Firstly photos taken on iphone stopped appearing on my desktop automatically, but with some very random button...
  6. Problems with photo's stored in Gallery and icloud photo's.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. icloud sync problem on my windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    icloud sync problem on my windows 11: I installed icloud on my windows 11 for 2 years and was working just fine the only thing is that there were many files which was pending. I tried to sync them by using the icloud app on the windows but still did not work. Then I tried signing out then signing in but I lost...
  8. icloud sync problem on my windows 11

icloud sync problem on my windows 11: I installed icloud on my windows 11 for 2 years and was working just fine the only thing is that there were many files which was pending. I tried to sync them by using the icloud app on the windows but still did not work. Then I tried signing out then signing in but I lost...
  9. Installation problem for iCloud on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation problem for iCloud on windows 11: Hello, i already had instlled iCloud on pc windows 11 and everything was going well. I had an update yesterday and after it i ha to log in the iCloud app, but it didn't work and i'm sure of my password, it was only loading and finshing with an error message. I deleted it and...
  10. Installation problem for iCloud on windows 11

Installation problem for iCloud on windows 11: Hello, i already had instlled iCloud on pc windows 11 and everything was going well. I had an update yesterday and after it i ha to log in the iCloud app, but it didn't work and i'm sure of my password, it was only loading and finshing with an error message. I deleted it and...