Windows 10: Problem with IDM!

Discus and support Problem with IDM! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I disable IDM from startup, It don't download any file anymore. When I open it manually, then it downloads file. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AHMEDMALICK, Nov 21, 2021.

1. Problem with IDM!

Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I disable IDM from startup, It don't download any file anymore. When I open it manually, then it downloads file. I don't want to Launch IDM at startup. Is there any way to download files automatically without starting manually or launching at startup. Please help me here.

:)

AHMEDMALICK, Nov 21, 2021

2. idm error 0x80040154

Hi,

This error comes because IDM has not integrated properly.

• Run as IDMan.exe with administrator priviledges.
    • Close idm completely by going task manager->right click on IDM.exe->end process.
    • Restart your computer.
    • Again run the Internet download manager normally.

VinOth_VingO, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Smart Screen Problem while accessing Internet Download Manager (IDM) on Windows 10

Hello Harshil,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced.

• Is this issue specific to Internet Download Manager (IDM)?
    • Is it on Microsoft account or Local account?
    • Did you try uninstalling and reinstalling Internet Download Manager (IDM)?
    Suggest you to check with the below steps and see if it helps.

* Right-click on the Internet Download Manager (IDM)
    shortcut file. I mean the .exe file through which you launch the application.

* Select Properties,

* Go to Compatibility tab,

* Check if Run this program as an administrator check box is selected. If yes, then try to clear or uncheck it.

* Click Apply/OK.

Now try to launch the application to see if it makes any difference. If possible, try to restart your computer once to see if it works fine.

Let us know how it went.

Thank you.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Nov 21, 2021
  4. Problem with IDM!

idm Border Problem . windows 10

Yes . Just idm and not affect other application

and i have sent to idm support team And he told me that
    the problem is not concerned us but relate to
    the system

And also told me . Border is ok windows 7 . 8 . 8.1

So why there is an error Border with thewindows 10 .
    This is because the problem in
    the system, not the program

waledelgamal, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

Problem with IDM!

1. Problem with IDM! - Similar Threads - Problem IDM

2. Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan: Hi everyone, sorry for the time if it shows but it's 3 in the morning I currently have a trojan, Wacatac.B!Ml or something similar. Well, after deleting it through Defender both manually by checking the folder and through Defender itself, I now have a doubt as to whether it...
  3. Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Microsoft Defender Offline Scan: Hi everyone, sorry for the time if it shows but it's 3 in the morning I currently have a trojan, Wacatac.B!Ml or something similar. Well, after deleting it through Defender both manually by checking the folder and through Defender itself, I now have a doubt as to whether it...
  4. Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE: Hi, I Have A Problem With My ASUS TUF FA507RE My TaskBar And WI-FI Options Are Gone, I Fr Can’t Open Any Browser Or App On My Pc Because Of These 2 Problems Please Help, Here Are Some Photos...
  5. Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE

Taskbar And WI-FI Problems On ASUS TUF FA507RE: Hi, I Have A Problem With My ASUS TUF FA507RE My TaskBar And WI-FI Options Are Gone, I Fr Can’t Open Any Browser Or App On My Pc Because Of These 2 Problems Please Help, Here Are Some Photos...
  6. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  7. Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome

Problem with saved payment method - Jewels of Rome: I tried to buy jewels in Jewels of Rome this morning. It started to load as usual, but then flashed to a different screen which said I had no payment method. I've had one for a long time. I reentered the number, but it said it wasn't valid....
  8. Problem with IDM!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with IDM!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I disable IDM from startup, It don't download any file anymore. When I open it manually, then it downloads file. I don't want to Launch IDM at startup. Is there any way to download files automatically without starting manually or launching at...
  9. Problem with IDM!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with IDM!: Hi my name is Ahmed Malick,When I disable IDM from startup, It don't download any file anymore. When I open it manually, then it downloads file. I don't want to Launch IDM at startup. Is there any way to download files automatically without starting manually or launching at...
  10. IDM integration module set up problem

IDM integration module set up problem: I use older version of IDM in my laptop. My version in 6.02 beta build 2 and I don't want to update it to use. Is there any solution for this to use in the microsoft edge browser whit that version of IDM. If possible how can I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. run internet download manager as administrator startup